Yogi’s way of ultimate revenge..😂🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys .. 

I am really sorry for bothering you all again and again..

Whenever any of you get time .. please do give WU of today’s episode.

I am excited to know what would be Pari’s reaction after Yogi calling himself her boyfriend..😂🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey no worries well it would be better if we can have a Chat Corner in this forum so that we can discussu on daily epsiodes and have fun. Who is the admin by the way? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Hey no worries well it would be better if we can have a Chat Corner in this forum so that we can discussu on daily epsiodes and have fun. Who is the admin by the way? 

Thank you dear.. 😁🤗 N sorry too as I don’t know who is the admin here..

Yup we are in need of a chat corner here on this forums. So we can discuss about the show and daily episodes.

Do we have to request the mod to make someone admin or what? As I don’t have any idea regarding that.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you dear.. 😁🤗 N sorry too as I don’t know who is the admin here..

Yup we are in need of a chat corner here on this forums. So we can discuss about the show and daily episodes.

Do we have to request the mod to make someone admin or what? As I don’t have any idea regarding that.

@bold: Yes we have to request and ask for permission to open a Chat Corner.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

@bold: Yes we have to request and ask for permission to open a Chat Corner.

So then lets request to the mod to open the chat corner for IIM forum.😁

Why I couldn’t find the mod’s name here? . 🤦‍♀️

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The episode starts with Gunjan talks with Roshan on Skype happily. He asks her about her wound. She says can’t show. Roshan asks her to not worry and says he will take her to Gupta hospital. Gautham asks Roshan to take Gunjan outside for change. Gunjan agrees happily when Roshan asks her for outing. Roshan gets silent and cuts the call saying he will come. Seema says Gunjan is moving on which makes Shiv happy.

Pari shouts on Yogi for lying to her mom while he is busy in his yoga. Yogi asks her what happened. Pari hits him with pillow and his eye got hurt. Pari take care of his eye and asks him why he lied to her mom. Yogi says your hand is hurt because of your mistake but your mom is blaming my mom. Pari praises him for understanding her mom words and says he have a criminal mentality while taking revenge. Yogi says his mom is the world best mom so he can’t bear if someone insults her in Infront of me. Pari says he can’t hear or talk but can do argument perfectly. She suggests becoming a lawyer. He says he is superior than lawyer and left the place saying he has work.

Yogi have Ice cream with Bablu and Surjit. Yogi asks she won’t reveal to Prakash na. Surjit says she won’t. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Gunjan gets confused while choosing dress for her outing. Seema asks her to choose one dress. Shiv gives her card to buy new dress for her date with Roshan. Gunjan says she is taking him for date. Shiv gets happy seeing Gunjan in happy mood. Shiv says he want her to see happy always. Gunjan reminsces her moments with Yogi. Shiv chooses blue dres for her.

Gunjan gets confused while choosing dress for her outing. Seema asks her to choose one dress. Shiv gives her card to buy new dress for her date with Roshan. Gunjan says she is taking him for date. Shiv gets happy seeing Gunjan in happy mood. Shiv says he want her to see happy always. Gunjan reminsces her moments with Yogi. Shiv chooses blue dres for her.

Dadi and Dadaji fights regarding Kavita. Family asks him to reveal his Kavita. Rani asks why Pari mom scolded her without their mistake. Kusum manages saying everything is fine. Prakash gets irritated Seeing gift card of Shiv. Family asks him to throw  the card and memories of Shiv too. Prakash says he will forget everything once Yogi gets married before Gunjan. Family plans to search girl for Yogi. Kusum says Yogi is smiling to make them happy. Rani tell them about english teacher brother's matrimony website and will talk about discount too.. 

Precap –  Shiv asks Gunjan why she didn’t went to her outing. Gunjan signals family that Roshan is not coming, so she is cancelling her outing. Seema explains this to Shiv. Prakash suggest to write good biodata. Pari teases Yogi and when he tries to left the place she hold his hand. Prakash notice them.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

So Yogi took revenge from Pari and her mom..😂🤣

Ultimate revenge by calling himself her boyfriend..🤣🤣

So finally their tom n jerry mode is on..🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

So Yogi took revenge from Pari and her mom..😂🤣

Ultimate revenge by calling himself her boyfriend..🤣🤣

So finally their tom n jerry mode is on..🤣🤣

Yaa.. They even had some what eye lock moment 😅

Even dadaji and dadi were indirectly  hinting about pari today... 

We should once again look for bride in community..sometimes girl is near us we just don't realize it.. 

Dadaji was telling family members I trust God... He surely made someone for Yogi

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Yogi and pari are definitely getting married first... 

Prakash was tell I need to find bride for Yogi and get him married first.. Dil ko tasalli mila jayge