Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Hope you are feeling better now...stay strong! Yes the whole shaadi drama was depressing as it was unusual to see the joyful family down & Yogi being hurt. But now all this is just in the past they have move on for better and back with their old joy / fun sides thank god! 

Thanks yaar winter are always hard but there is a differant feel in XMas I like that feeling plus hot chocolate. ❤️

Yup I am better now. Thank you..🤗 Plus work keeping me busy so don’t get much time to think about anything that stress me out..😁

@ bold yup this shaadi drama was depressing and we do these kinda things around us where turn of events could make a joyful person or a family down and broken.

Since now they have moved on or even trying to move on and back to their usual self , we all like to see them happy and joyful like their usual self.

You are always welcome dear..🤗

Yeah winters 🥶  are hard and tough but I love the festive season vibes .. I love the time during thanksgiving and Christmas 🎄 n yummy hot chocolate , hot coffee or tea and cozy blankets during the winter weather.. plus I love snow ❄️ ( only when I am at home😂😁) 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yup I am better now. Thank you..🤗 Plus work keeping me busy so don’t get much time to think about anything that stress me out..😁

@ bold yup this shaadi drama was depressing and we do these kinda things around us where turn of events could make a joyful person or a family down and broken.

Since now they have moved on or even trying to move on and back to their usual self , we all like to see them happy and joyful like their usual self.

You are always welcome dear..🤗

Yeah winters 🥶  are hard and tough but I love the festive season vibes .. I love the time during thanksgiving and Christmas 🎄 n yummy hot chocolate , hot coffee or tea and cozy blankets during the winter weather.. plus I love snow ❄️ ( only when I am at home😂😁) 

True in a way it was realistic to see the hard time of the family after all we all have ups & downs in life. They face hurdles but they support each other and that's shown in a beautiful way. Yogi is the reason of their happy faces when need well he is the heart of the show. And bow he deserves the best therefor Pari is the best choice for him. 

Haha true blankets netflix & hot tea / choco/ coffee. Yes XMas festive and year ending festive too good and people seem so happy & cheerful even tho climate wise it is hard. First snow of the year I really enjoy it but daily no way oh god! 🥱

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

True in a way it was realistic to see the hard time of the family after all we all have ups & downs in life. They face hurdles but they support each other and that's shown in a beautiful way.

Yogi is the reason of their happy faces when need well he is the heart of the show. And bow he deserves the best therefor Pari is the best choice for him. 

Haha true blankets netflix & hot tea / choco/ coffee. Yes XMas festive and year ending festive too good and people seem so happy & cheerful even tho climate wise it is hard. First snow of the year I really enjoy it but daily no way oh god! 🥱

@ bold yeah totally agree with you on this. They have portrayed it with so realistic way in the show that we also feel like that this is our own family and we cry with them and we laugh with them. The scene literally had me in tears when Pari was crying and apologizing to prakash and kusum about the way she got angry on Yogi.. this show has got me so much involved..😅

True Yogi is the sole reason for their happy faces. He is the heart and soul of the family. That’s why he needs the best in the form of Pari. Who understands him , doesn’t think of him as disabled but just like the normal individual. She can be his voice so as he can be the love and companion she has been yearning.

😆Yeah winter time is always good when you are staying at home. But the snow here is very bad . I hope we get little less snow this year because all the weather experts are saying otherwise..😂🤣

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good episode today. Finally a little less rona-dhona (save for a few min). Yogi and Pari relationship back to normal- well, not quite "normal" 😉. Everyone is noticing these days. BTW, you all are talking about Dada & Dadi shipping Yogi/Pari, but forgot the OG YaRi shipper- Neha, lol. Kusum was very dignified today, but I was little disappointed in the other Shrivastavs' reactions. How quickly they moved to blame Pari without understanding the whole situation. She has been with them for so many days now, sharing in their happiness and sorrows, and they still trust her so little. I want them to truly be on YaRi's side when the time comes, because there will definitely be issues from Pari's parents. I feel bad for Gunjan, for once she was excited to move on and even the Sharmas were bearable today, but Roshan will spoil that (surely the fault of the senior Chauhan as Roshan looked pretty apprehensive). I want more for Gunjan's storyline than just experiencing heartbreak and betrayal over and over, just to spite Shiv Sharma. During YoGun track she was largely sidelined as Yogi's love interest and that's it, they need to do more with her character. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Good episode today. Finally a little less rona-dhona (save for a few min). Yogi and Pari relationship back to normal- well, not quite "normal" 😉. Everyone is noticing these days. BTW, you all are talking about Dada & Dadi shipping Yogi/Pari, but forgot the OG YaRi shipper- Neha, lol. Kusum was very dignified today, but I was little disappointed in the other Shrivastavs' reactions. How quickly they moved to blame Pari without understanding the whole situation. She has been with them for so many days now, sharing in their happiness and sorrows, and they still trust her so little. I want them to truly be on YaRi's side when the time comes, because there will definitely be issues from Pari's parents. I feel bad for Gunjan, for once she was excited to move on and even the Sharmas were bearable today, but Roshan will spoil that (surely the fault of the senior Chauhan as Roshan looked pretty apprehensive). I want more for Gunjan's storyline than just experiencing heartbreak and betrayal over and over, just to spite Shiv Sharma. During YoGun track she was largely sidelined as Yogi's love interest and that's it, they need to do more with her character. 

Absolutely agree with your thoughts..😁

We all forgot about The original YAri shipper Neha . She will definitely play an important part in  helping Pari realizing her love for Yogi..🥰😍😁

Hope they explore gunjan’s character a little more so as roshan’s. 

Kusum is so dignified person. I do agree with you on the family over reacting part n not trusting and blaming Pari.
They will have some trust issues in the future as you say ‘dudh ka jalaa chaachh bhi phunk phunk ke peeta hai’ kinda. Cz shiv had broken their trust so badly.

Anyways good morning to all of you .. wish you all a tremendous Tuesday..🤗

N good night 😴 from my side..