Dear Mishti, its time to set your priorities !!

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Mishti , 

I remember the last time I wrote something to you was during kuhu's haldi ceremony,  when you did not have the courage to speak the truth, to go against benba,  you were vulnerable to the extent that leaving everything and running away was the best option for you , you were extremely lucky that bade papa badi maa and abir supported you , understood your situation,  slowly helped you come out of it and be the strong mishti again that you are , shying away and running away from the situation wasn't your thing at all , you were are and will always remain a fighter !!

Which is why when I saw you fighting to find the truth for abir , trying to decode baba in your own way , showing brilliant presence of mind in dealing with the goons , finding proofs I was extremely impressed !! Yunhi nahi kehta abir tumhe Angry Violent Chorni !! I know you have abandonment issues , I understand the pain that you go through everyday,  I had tears in my eyes when you said bacche paida karne se pehle aap jaise logon ke liye test karvana chahie ki app layak bhi hai yan nahin ... you are living with a pain that can't be erased for life, and now you know abir will also go through the same pain , protecting and fighting for him comes naturally in this kind of situation, there is nothing wrong there , if one is vulnerable.

Also I know finding proofs was important first before imfonimg abir because abir blindly trusts baba, he hardly questions him for anything , coming with proofs is anyways nice naa, you so wanted to share the proofs with abir,  that was your first priority always over and above the gordhana , which is absolutely correct ...but know when you have the proofs ,  why are you waiting for meenu's good to go call ?? That lady who has done nothing for you on the contrary made things difficult for you , you are obeying her ?? You can't trust kunal and his ways but you can easily trust meenu ?? Even if she is normal with you now , is somewhere guilty for behaving rudely , does she come above abir in your priority list ??

I have always respected bade papa and his decisions,  because he is the only one who doesn't get emotionally manipulated by anyone, he supports the truth without a second thought , over and above his own emotions,  today when he came to know that you weren't present in the house he didn't support this,  he didn't think what mishti will think what meenu will think what abir will think, he decided to straight away inform abir ,kyunki usse jaan ne ka haq hai !!

Being emotional and vulnerable is not being weak at all , haan being emotional fool , taking wrong decisions because of your own vulnerabilities is definitely wrong , someone told me a very nice thing today , innocence is nice till you don't get sense , beyond that it is not appreciated. Saying a known fact to someone is  tathya , saying tathya to someone inspite of your own vulnerabilities is satya ( truth ) and saying truth is always difficult that's why it is most important also in any relationship.

The biggest mistake meenu did is hiding the facts from abir for the longest of time,  and now delaying the same can be a bigger mistake,  I hope you will share the truth with him very soon, time to set your priorities for someone whose first and last priority is you , which he has time and again proved through his actions.

Don't even try to cross oceans for someone who haven't even shown signs of jumping puddles for you. Instead live for those jinki priority list mein tum 1st position pe ho  -  Abir , Bade Papa , Badi Maa. Your relationship with abir has trust and faith more than love , give a chance to this truth and faith now that you have strong proofs also. Trust the trust you have on your relationship and let it all out.

Saal mein kabhi kabhi din aa hi jaate hain aise,

Jab mushkil hota hai lena sahi galat ke faisle,

Do rahein nazar aati hai, badhe aage ab kaise,

Sachhai jahan,  vahan chal tu rakh ke hausle.

Love you and very proud of you  , 

Abir ki Uru ( πŸ˜† sorry again ) 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

WowπŸ‘.. Will read n respond dear gurujiπŸ€—

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey I have been a silent reader of your highlights for last few epis...n just love them.

So beautifully written once again.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Hey I have been a silent reader of your highlights for last few epis...n just love them.

So beautifully written once again.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Lee... so happy to know that πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome to the forumπŸ€— , do share your thoughts πŸ˜ƒ

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow wow wow bang on letter at the perfect time guruji πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Abir ki uru really prous of you... that too the last part and the shayari has my heart... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

the questions you asked mish are so good yaar.. we want the mish who went ahead and said everything to bp about their friendship with RV boys even after kuhu asking time.. we want the mish who went ahead n bought baba even after knowing no one wanted him back for a reason she did it purely for abir... πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

and the last before about emotional vulnerability was awesome... a very needed lesson n realization... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

the bold part about her dialogue on father yaar that was really an iconic one in ITV,... firstly hats off to the writer for giving such a strong message... at the same time really my heart reached out to her the moment mehul reminded her about naman n her painful memories on seeing naman taking money from BM.. the pain n vulnerability on her face... but the fighter in her bit back the animal infront... proud of our Abirs angry violent chorni yaar.. πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

hope your letter reaches mish soon this time too... see last time it was passed on to mish n then to jugnu... she was back to form within 2-3days of your letter yaar... this time too hoping for good πŸ€—πŸ€— #proudcheli

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Dear Mishti , 

I remember the last time I wrote something to you was during kuhu's haldi ceremony,  when you did not have the courage to speak the truth, to go against benba,  you were vulnerable to the extent that leaving everything and running away was the best option for you , you were extremely lucky that bade papa badi maa and abir supported you , understood your situation,  slowly helped you come out of it and be the strong mishti again that you are , shying away and running away from the situation wasn't your thing at all , you were are and will always remain a fighter !!

Which is why when I saw you fighting to find the truth for abir , trying to decode baba in your own way , showing brilliant presence of mind in dealing with the goons , finding proofs I was extremely impressed !! Yunhi nahi kehta abir tumhe Angry Violent Chorni !! I know you have abandonment issues , I understand the pain that you go through everyday,  I had tears in my eyes when you said bacche paida karne se pehle aap jaise logon ke liye test karvana chahie ki app layak bhi hai yan nahin ... you are living with a pain that can't be erased for life, and now you know abir will also go through the same pain , protecting and fighting for him comes naturally in this kind of situation, there is nothing wrong there , if one is vulnerable.

Also I know finding proofs was important first before imfonimg abir because abir blindly trusts baba, he hardly questions him for anything , coming with proofs is anyways nice naa, you so wanted to share the proofs with abir,  that was your first priority always over and above the gordhana , which is absolutely correct ...but know when you have the proofs ,  why are you waiting for meenu's good to go call ?? That lady who has done nothing for you on the contrary made things difficult for you , you are obeying her ?? You can't trust kunal and his ways but you can easily trust meenu ?? Even if she is normal with you now , is somewhere guilty for behaving rudely , does she come above abir in your priority list ??

I have always respected bade papa and his decisions,  because he is the only one who doesn't get emotionally manipulated by anyone, he supports the truth without a second thought , over and above his own emotions,  today when he came to know that you weren't present in the house he didn't support this,  he didn't think what mishti will think what meenu will think what abir will think, he decided to straight away inform abir ,kyunki usse jaan ne ka haq hai !!

Being emotional and vulnerable is not being weak at all , haan being emotional fool , taking wrong decisions because of your own vulnerabilities is definitely wrong , someone told me a very nice thing today , innocence is nice till you don't get sense , beyond that it is not appreciated. Saying a known fact to someone is  tathya , saying tathya to someone inspite of your own vulnerabilities is satya ( truth ) and saying truth is always difficult that's why it is most important also in any relationship.

The biggest mistake meenu did is hiding the facts from abir for the longest of time,  and now delaying the same can be a bigger mistake,  I hope you will share the truth with him very soon, time to set your priorities for someone whose first and last priority is you , which he has time and again proved through his actions.

Don't even try to cross oceans for someone who haven't even shown signs of jumping puddles for you. Instead live for those jinki priority list mein tum 1st position pe ho  -  Abir , Bade Papa , Badi Maa. Your relationship with abir has trust and faith more than love , give a chance to this truth and faith now that you have strong proofs also. Trust the trust you have on your relationship and let it all out.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Dear Mishti , 

First of all....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Beautifully written letter to Mishti... What can I say... You have put across all the emotions we feel gurujiπŸ€—

@bold: those words actually shook me... Really... I've been in such positions yaar.. Where I've chosen to be with wrong set of people while the genuine people in my life were little ignored...N i personally hate that thing..n trying to overcome it

even today unknowingly I take those genuine people for granted some times........

Also if your true to your self n know that the fact that what Ur doing isn't wrong then no fear can cover you.....

coming to the show

Yes..... For sure Mishti needs to set her  priorities right.. It's high time...... Trust cannot be one ended.. It had to be two sided.....

The value of truth or words are more when they are said at the right time.....

I still don't know which way Mishti will go.... Or weather telling the entire truth would be the right choice now.... Coz when the same thing badi maa n kuhu told Mishti she dint listen n went ahead with her mission....... But but but.. When big Ben told her to think of Abhirs happiness.. She listened to her....n had not yet told Abhir...I think because

1 she had found the truth n got the evidence when big Ben told her to hide the truth for a while

2 she knew that big Ben was with her now making her stronger...

May be that's why she wanted to wait the the engagement n then spill the beans

We'll I still would have preferred Mishti telling the absolute truth to Abhir.....right then when she meets him after the incident ..... What ever she has gone through needs to be known by the man for whom she has done all this......

I still have so much to say yaar... But you've summed it up beautifully..... Mishtis anger, her fear of losing Abhir to his blind love for baba........ Her own abondonement......

I loved your letter gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Dil kabhi kabhi hota hai naadan pyar mein

Daarta hai ki chute ga apnoka saath

Dil Ko samjhana hai zaroori tabh

Ki chodte nahi hai aasi Apne apnon ka haath

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow wow wow bang on letter at the perfect time guruji πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Abir ki uru really prous of you... that too the last part and the shayari has my heart... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

the questions you asked mish are so good yaar.. we want the mish who went ahead and said everything to bp about their friendship with RV boys even after kuhu asking time.. we want the mish who went ahead n bought baba even after knowing no one wanted him back for a reason she did it purely for abir... πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

and the last before about emotional vulnerability was awesome... a very needed lesson n realization... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

the bold part about her dialogue on father yaar that was really an iconic one in ITV,... firstly hats off to the writer for giving such a strong message... at the same time really my heart reached out to her the moment mehul reminded her about naman n her painful memories on seeing naman taking money from BM.. the pain n vulnerability on her face... but the fighter in her bit back the animal infront... proud of our Abirs angry violent chorni yaar.. πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

hope your letter reaches mish soon this time too... see last time it was passed on to mish n then to jugnu... she was back to form within 2-3days of your letter yaar... this time too hoping for good πŸ€—πŸ€— #proudcheli

Lovely post diya ... the bold part was bang on ... I just hope she doesn't delay this now , after engagement she says everything,  abir will trust her for sure, initially he may not but eventually he will... bas meenu ke bharose na reh jaaye

Benba badi zaalim aurat hai πŸ€£ I still don't trust her lol

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

First of all....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Beautifully written letter to Mishti... What can I say... You have put across all the emotions we feel gurujiπŸ€—

@bold: those words actually shook me... Really... I've been in such positions yaar.. Where I've chosen to be with wrong set of people while the genuine people in my life were little ignored...N i personally hate that thing..n trying to overcome it

even today unknowingly I take those genuine people for granted some times........

Also if your true to your self n know that the fact that what Ur doing isn't wrong then no fear can cover you.....

coming to the show

Yes..... For sure Mishti needs to set her  priorities right.. It's high time...... Trust cannot be one ended.. It had to be two sided.....

The value of truth or words are more when they are said at the right time.....

I still don't know which way Mishti will go.... Or weather telling the entire truth would be the right choice now.... Coz when the same thing badi maa n kuhu told Mishti she dint listen n went ahead with her mission....... But but but.. When big Ben told her to think of Abhirs happiness.. She listened to her....n had not yet told Abhir...I think because

1 she had found the truth n got the evidence when big Ben told her to hide the truth for a while

2 she knew that big Ben was with her now making her stronger...

May be that's why she wanted to wait the the engagement n then spill the beans

We'll I still would have preferred Mishti telling the absolute truth to Abhir.....right then when she meets him after the incident ..... What ever she has gone through needs to be known by the man for whom she has done all this......

I still have so much to say yaar... But you've summed it up beautifully..... Mishtis anger, her fear of losing Abhir to his blind love for baba........ Her own abondonement......

I loved your letter gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Dil kabhi kabhi hota hai naadan pyar mein

Daarta hai ki chute ga apnoka saath

Dil Ko samjhana hai zaroori tabh

Ki chodte nahi hai aasi Apne apnon ka haath

Perfect analysis cool πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan cool sometimes we forget to see our priorities and mistakes happen πŸ€— But you are absolutely right we should believe in ourselves 

Loved the bold parts , truth should be shared on time varna uski value nahi rehti also ab paani nak tak aa gaya hai,  ab bata dena chahie after engagement. 

I don't mind her supporting benba but only till the engagement ends ...don't wait much ... 

And special jhappi with geeli pappiπŸ˜†  for your shayari .... bang on ... thaam le abir ka haath, chod na tu aise uska saath kyunki haq banta hai uska jaan na har baat 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome Uru 

Beaitiful letter 

Hope CVs read it and gets to know what audience is expecting from Ajeeb Rajvansh's angry chorni 

She did everything right until today when she agreed to meenu, why she trusted that lady who called her a ganda khoon and home breaker, why she trusted that lady who never told abir the truth except now when abir was going to leave her. Meenu can have her own reasons but mishti should not have trusted on her that easily. 

I hope we could see a proper mishbir like conversation between them, I really really want that 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Abhir kii Uru... This is beautifully written... Thank you for penning down your thoughts so beautifully... I felt the same when I read the LU and WU... Keeping the fingers crossed and wishing that Meenu doesn't double cross Mishti and try to break Mishbir... 

I know it's reel but I don't want the writers to take a cliche route of breaking Mishbir trust ya temporary seperation.. because as per my understanding in this short span of life experience MU between such couple doesn't occur. Hoping for the best episodes in future too...