Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Uru I cheered when she said ki logo Ka test Gina chhaiye parents banne se pehle...aisa laga mere Mann ki BAAT keh di

Wonderful post uru ben

Hi meen πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mere bhi dil ki baat keh di  ...that dialogue and the way she said it was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ each mein aajkal kuch parents ka test hona chahie ... 

Bas ab baba ka pack up karvao ... bohot Hua... πŸ™

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi meen πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mere bhi dil ki baat keh di  ...that dialogue and the way she said it was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ each mein aajkal kuch parents ka test hona chahie ... 

Bas ab baba ka pack up karvao ... bohot Hua... πŸ™

uruπŸ€—

Tbh people shouldn't be judged if they don't want to be parents.

Sach me baba ko bhejo

.can't believe I'm syaing this..damn you writers

meen123 thumbnail

jayuπŸ€—

Kaise hai?

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Hi Zara, so good to see you after a along time.

Bold- same here. These scenes are not going to change our minds for BB. Makers need to understand this. First 6 months they showed an extreme avataar of BB where we called her a failed mother,manipulative woman and what not. Now they are showing an extreme of BB which is not digestible  for me atleast.

I don't understand one thing is why everyone wants to protect Abir. Who has given them rights? Is Abir a kid? It's about his life,his Baba. He should know everything. But here he is absolutely clueless what's happening at his back. He is the most sensible and mature person in the entire family and they are not telling him the truth.. Ridiculous. 

I was waiting for mishti to collect the proofs... for that she was ready to keep GD on hold also ...ab proofs mile hai toh GD has become a priority...matlab kya πŸ˜†

Aur kitna protect karenge abir ko ...jayu..abir pe case hoga hi nahi ... lol ...complaint mehul ke naam ki hai police station mein πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mishti ka popat ho raha hai ...she is technically not protecting abir from anyone πŸ˜†

meen123 thumbnail

I was waiting for mishti to collect the proofs... for that she was ready to keep GD on hold also ...ab proofs mile hai toh GD has become a priority...matlab kya πŸ˜†

Aur kitna protect karenge abir ko ...jayu..abir pe case hoga hi nahi ... lol ...complaint mehul ke naam ki hai police station mein πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mishti ka popat ho raha hai ...she is technically not protecting abir from anyone πŸ˜†

seriously abir was achild when that chit fund was done.how is about gonna go to jail?

What reasoning is that?

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

jayuπŸ€—

Kaise hai?

Mei badhiya.... what about you?

AT pe aana... aaj Uru ka birthday hei... toda time pass karte hei

Edited by Jayati321 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bold- exactly..... yaar yeh makers bhi naa Mishti ko smart dikhane ke chakkar mei ushka bhi popat bana diya.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Perfect analysis cool πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan cool sometimes we forget to see our priorities and mistakes happen πŸ€— But you are absolutely right we should believe in ourselves 

Loved the bold parts , truth should be shared on time varna uski value nahi rehti also ab paani nak tak aa gaya hai,  ab bata dena chahie after engagement. 

I don't mind her supporting benba but only till the engagement ends ...don't wait much ... 

And special jhappi with geeli pappiπŸ˜†  for your shayari .... bang on ... thaam le abir ka haath, chod na tu aise uska saath kyunki haq banta hai uska jaan na har baat 

please urself or suta ,give the written update as early as possible. Else my head will burst.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

happy birthday my uru dear and happy birthday to shrenu parikh too.

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hii..ushi.. will read this post tomm.. have to sleep now.. but am here to wish u a vry happy bday.. i wish u r always full with funny, amazing ideas and shayries in ur head and i reallyyy pray u get ur Abir soon.. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€—πŸ₯³ 

gdnt.. sweet abir drmzzzzz..πŸ˜†