incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yogi saw two children bursting crackers and imagined himself and Gunjan but midway the girl became Pari and promo played out with Ore piya song. Family came and yogi kinda misbehaved with vivek and bablu surjit. Bablu line that some days before he slapped because of Gunjan and now he is pushing because of Pari😆Khushi took a class of Pari and their bonding scene was good. 

Next day,Pari came to apologise to Yogi and they had a cute scene,Yogi was watching video of how to do the bandage last night, which Pari realised and promised him that he will change her bandage.

Pari mom called and verbally abused Kusum very much😡Yogi declared himself as her boyfriend and also did the twinning thing with bandage🤣Pari's mom is a living nightmare, seems she will never accept Yogi or maybe Yogi will make Pari's family a better place to live in.Another headache character.

Chauhans are staggering as Shiv is hell bent to get Gunjan married asap.

Precap:- Yogi was feeling hungry Pari came and helped him with food. Gunjan was waiting for Roshan for dinner, all dressed up, but he didn't come

P.S.- Yogi was angry of the fact that, Pari felt he is doing it purposefully to take revenge and that too of Gunjan. He just didn't knew how to do it.So, he couldn't stand the distrust in Pari's eyes.😆

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What an episode and you wrote well the highlights of today's epi yaar. 👍🏼

Ore Piya sequence was very well done. Yogi's anger OMG, not justified but I guess it is due to his émotions after suddenly seeing Pari after Gunjan...Khushi-Pari finally becoming friends, lovely scene. The next morning Pari-Yogi back at their usual mood. 🥱☺️                                             

I felt bad for Kusum & Yogi with the shouting of Pari's mom gosh as you said another troublesome char. YaRi will have a hard time with Pari's family's acceptance...

Pari was frozen with Yogi's confession to her mom, too good. Andthe peck on her cheek at the end she was again frozen cherryon the cake! ☺️

Precap was interesting, Gunjan went on a date but a failure on the other hand YaRi spending some quality time, Pari was completely in awe of Yogi when he was eating. Overall this week's episodes were really interesting, everyone had a part, well done cv's! 👏

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Throughly a new beginning from Monday... 

I  am happy with kusum and pari mom meeting though it was not pleasant.. But at least kusum got to know little bit about pari mom personality... pari will take a stand for Yogi family in future and via verse.... 

Yogi such a cutie pie.....in first scene he was telling his brother to tell her to stay away from me And then next morning he was watching the video and was talking normally .... 

Precap.. Awe... Such a husband and wife moment... I know they are not but still such a cute moment... One side pari and Yogi having dinner moment and on other side gunjan and roshan fail dinner plan... 

Pari mom personality.. 😒

Shiv and chauhan scene 😒😒

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you so much dear @ incrediblycute for the WU synopsis.

Ohh after reading it I am so damn excited and feel like to just run to home from work..😂🤣

Yogi seeing Pari in his imagination.. I was just bowled over just by watching that promo.

Pari’s mom is another creature here on the show after the other two.🤦‍♀️

How mean she is to insult kusum who has given Pari place to stay at their home, so much love , care, affection and warmth of a mother which she was longing for so long. N this crazy lady ( Pari’s mother) insulted kusum.😒

I know she is going to give hard time to YAri for sure. But YAri will fight together and will take stand for each other..

So finally we gonna see new beginnings from next week onwards.

Now coming to the shiv n chauhaan scene we have got in the Precap. I am damn sure that roshan didn’t show up on the date because of his father as shiv is so hell bent for gunjan and roshan’s wedding and that didn’t go down well with chauhan. Who doesn’t want to make his son a scapegoat.😂 so lets see what more drama has to be unfolded by next week.

I just want no new dramas on the YAri part just want Their new beginning  to progress slowly and steadily.. 😍🥰

YAri is so ❤️.. I have to wait for 6 more hours to watch today’s episode 72 more hours to wait for Monday’s episode .. 😅 can’t wait to watch.. ( I feel like I am losing my marbles 😂🤣)🤣🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Upcoming fight sequence coming up.. 

Hospital pe 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nHLM5F7Vt/?hl=en

I think that another guy passed  bad comments about pari... So Yogi is fighting 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Upcoming fight sequence coming up.. 

Hospital pe 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nHLM5F7Vt/?hl=en

I think that another guy passed  bad comments about pari... So Yogi is fighting 

@ bold May be as now Yogi can’t stand that if someone insults Pari.
But I have another speculation about it. May be goons sent by chauhan..😅

Sorry for my bakwaas speculation but we will get to see more YAri moments after this fight. Pari worried for yogi and her taking care of him.. 🤩

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold May be as now Yogi can’t stand that id someone insults Pari.
But I have another speculation about it. May be goons sent by chauhan..😅

Sorry for my bakwaas speculation but we will get to see more YAri moments after this fight. Pari worried for yogi and her taking care of him.. 🤩

Whatever reason it's we will get more yari scenes... Awe pari worrying about Yogi... 😍

Chauhan.. Never thought about it 😅

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Whatever reason it's we will get more yari scenes... Awe pari worrying about Yogi... 😍

Chauhan.. Never thought about it 😅

I too never thought about it but remembered yesterday’s precap where shiv and chauhan talking 

Shiv saying that yogi could go to any lengths to get gunjan then chauhan told that ki 2-4 gundo se uski pitayi karvata hoon. N shiv declines.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I too never thought about it but remembered yesterday’s precap where shiv and chauhan talking 

Shiv saying that yogi could go to any lengths to get gunjan then chauhan told that ki 2-4 gundo se uski pitayi karvata hoon. N shiv declines.

Yaa right completely forgot about that.... 

Let see kya reason hoga... 😅

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Yaa right completely forgot about that.... 

Let see kya reason hoga... 😅

Yup lets see about it..😂

I know its cliche but Pari ka ek dialogue toh banta hai Yogi ke liye ‘ tumne mere liye unn gundo se ladaayi ki?’ 🤣 N then gets awestruck and tend to Yogi’s wounds.