Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally watched the episode.. Don’t know how many times I have watched after 5th time I almost lost counting.

Still watching it can’t get over the starting part of the epi..

Pari is in Yogi’s imagination..🥰😍

Khushi and Pari bonding  scene was good.

Still watching it can’t get over the starting part of the epi..

Yogi saw Pari in his imagination instead of Gunjan....🥰😍 So finally our hero is healing and moving on n out from Gunjan land..😁

Khushi and Pari bonding scene was good.🤗 Pari thinking of Yogi that how angry he was n what he said in his anger 

I finally understood the sign language of yesterday’s episode where yogi got really angry On Pari and left from there.

He said that ‘ I came to hospital for you, just for you, not for her ( Gunjan )  as you were so excited and wanted  to celebrate Diwali with all of the family but you think of yourself as smart n big Doctor then do your bandage by yourself.’ 

(the cross symbol made on the shoulder means hospital in sign language)

Yogi Pari morning scene was so good.. Pari telling sorry to him.. n their usual nok jhoks..😂🤣

Pari was in awe of Yogi when she found out that he was watching videos how to do bandage properly.. n the way they were looking each other n smiling n apni pari ☺️ a little..🥰😍🤩

Skipped the shiv and chauhan part totally..😵

Pari’s mom is seriously a crazy lady..😵 no words for her.

The way she humiliated Kusum. If I would have been there I definitely would sunaaofy her. But kusum handle it with so much dignity. 

The best part of the episode after starting and the morning sorry scene was the yogi calling himself Pari’s boyfriend..

That scene was so fun. N that twinning moment showing and the way he was saying and Pari just voicing his signs without realizing what he is saying..🤣

Pari was literally in shock that what has just happened. 
N Yogi’s cute expressions was so aww 🥰🥰😍

Yaar why this weekend comes in between . We have to wait for 2 days just to see the glimpse of YAri ‘s new beginnings..🥰

Precap was so wow.. Pari watching yogi eating aww 😍 moment. 

Shiv is getting taste of his own medicine as Roshan didn’t show up for the date or canceled the date. Whatever.

Cheers to # YAri’s new beginning..😁

I am out of words how to explain.. thank you makers this week’s episodes were so good.. we get to see so many beautiful family bonding and #YaRi bonding scenes.

Only one humble Request to the makers take as many episodes for YAri bonding and love progression we are absolutely okay with it but please don’t show us twisting and turning in the storyline n crap OTT drama . 🙏

I know this is the same production house who produced SGP n I was a loyal fan of that show. So we have higher expectations to watch some good content and different storyline on ITV. 😊

Each and every actor is phenomenal playing their parts so beautifully that in such a short time span they have made us their fans. 👏

Especially Mudit playing Yogi and newbie Debattama playing Pari ( my favorites ‘ expression king and queen’ ).. 👏👍🏼
N the whole Srivastava family. 👍🏼
Sudhir Pandey , Sulbha arya  , kiran karmakar, Swati shah, Rishina Kandhari, saraswati vijay, Prareep duhan, karan singh, Eza n the actors playing moeen n bablu surjeet are so good..

Kudos to them and the writers.👏

Sorry again long post..🙏😂🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@dusk2dawn True yaar the actors playing Yogi's fam and Mudit, Debattama's performances are a treat. I really hope that both Mudit & Debattama win win many awards, Best Actor toh banta hai trully! 👏

Agree that everything are subtle and simple no melodramatic or ktichen politics, rhona dhona. I have high expectations as this is from the same PH of Sasural Gendha Phool so cv's please humble request to keep it this way we are loving it! ❤️

YaRi becoming closer day by day on the other hand Gunjan is paying for Shiv's bad actions, karma. Let's see how it goes....will Gunjan find a real partner in Roshan now that Pari already entered in Yogi's life?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

@dusk2dawn True yaar the actors playing Yogi's fam and Mudit, Debattama's performances are a treat. I really hope that both Mudit & Debattama win win many awards, Best Actor toh banta hai trully! 👏

Agree that everything are subtle and simple no melodramatic or ktichen politics, rhona dhona. I have high expectations as this is from the same PH of Sasural Gendha Phool so cv's please humble request to keep it this way we are loving it! ❤️

YaRi becoming closer day by day on the other hand Gunjan is paying for Shiv's bad actions, karma. Let's see how it goes....will Gunjan find a real partner in Roshan now that Pari already entered in Yogi's life?

@ bold yup I totally agree with you.. Best actor award banta hai for Mudit. N best debutant  award for Debattama. They both are fab. N the whole Srivastava family are so love ..❤️

I agree with your part. No OTT drama , no kitchen politics no too much rona dhona. Just pure human emotions and normal bonding between relations . Thats why we are able to connect with it. As Srivastava family backdrop itself is like any normal Indian middle class family of our neighborhood. N that connects easily with the audience. I wish the PH and cvs do visit the forum so that they can get to see what is needed on ITV now a days.

YAri is always love. From start I don’t know I was rooting for these two frienemies tom and jerry Pari and Yogi. Finally YAri  coming closer and even if the makers will take 100 more episodes for them falling in love it would be fine. 
n on Gunjan’s part I totally agree with you that she is paying the price for her dad’s actions. Hope Gunjan roshan story starts and shiv get to know what he had done in his so called ego . But it would be late as till then YAri will be in love..❤️

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago