No Sympathy For Babita Now

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Really I don't feel any sympathy for babita now... she lost everything in past because of her so called ego and she is doing same again... Mini is suffering.. money is very important and all this belongs to mini too... which daanveer Babita just keeps giving to others.... 

whatever happened with her ... i thought she was real culprit as after seeing her approach to her new life... how mini is sidelined... after using... how her old in laws now useless for her ... how patiala babes holds no place in her life... looks like frustrated woman to me now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

Really I don't feel any sympathy for babita now... she lost everything in past because of her so called ego and she is doing same again... Mini is suffering.. money is very important and all this belongs to mini too... which daanveer Babita just keeps giving to others.... 

whatever happened with her ... i thought she was real culprit as after seeing her approach to her new life... how mini is sidelined... after using... how her old in laws now useless for her ... how patiala babes holds no place in her life... looks like frustrated woman to me now

Kya hua episode mein.... update dedo please...

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Kya hua episode mein.... update dedo please...

don't watch khoon jale gaa faltu mai... Saroj comes with babita's father's will and according to will both babita and her brother was equal partners in property.... but with few sympathy words Saroj made her sign papaers and transfer all property to babita brother.... Mini was trying to show her ... saroj true color but the gread daanveer Babita decided to give away her share and she did.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

don't watch khoon jale gaa faltu mai... Saroj comes with babita's father's will and according to will both babita and her brother was equal partners in property.... but with few sympathy words Saroj made her sign papaers and transfer all property to babita brother.... Mini was trying to show her ... saroj true color but the gread daanveer Babita decided to give away her share and she did.

Will you copy paste this in today's ajao saare thread?

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mitu

You are making it sound that Babita is writing her own script.

Its KK and RS who are doing it, so that, she has nothing left at all, no Business or money and now by the look of things no HS either. Does promotion mean in India that the family does not travel with you. Is that right.

So I was wrong, KK and RS love not only Bacheri Mini but Adore Khatri and Khamo as well. Hasche is taking everything of Babita's on a plate.

So the way they are showing Babita, will lose everything. So sad. Bacheri Mini will abandon Ship now.

Its no wonder Paridth looked so angry on her last shot, if this is what they reduced her too. Very sad for her. So looks like She is going to leave them both and go away.

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mera toh Khoon jal jal ke rakh ho gaya yaar!!!

U r soo r8 abt Babita. But, Alat least this gives me another reason to ship mini more now.

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Mitu

You are making it sound that Babita is writing her own script.

Its KK and RS who are doing it, so that, she has nothing left at all, no Business or money and now by the look of things no HS either. Does promotion mean in India that the family does not travel with you. Is that right.

So I was wrong, KK and RS love not only Bacheri Mini but Adore Khatri and Khamo as well. Hasche is taking everything of Babita's on a plate.

So the way they are showing Babita, will lose everything. So sad. Bacheri Mini will abandon Ship now.

Its no wonder Paridth looked so angry on her last shot, if this is what they reduced her too. Very sad for her. So looks like She is going to leave them both and go away.

Well said .

When Mini or Hanuman’s character gets butchered blame the writers while when Babita’s character gets butchered blame Babita as if she’s real.

Edited by jojaparijat - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Babita is a character created by RS. So it is not babita but rajita seems to be a frustrated woman🤢

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Well said .

When Mini or Hanuman’s character gets butchered blame the writers while when Babita’s character gets butchered blame Babita as if she’s real.

Yo toh galat hai.

Bohot nainsaafi!

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Well said .

Mini gets blamed left right and centre even when she's not at fault. Even due to screen space and being mature. When she says sh*t like Lovely dil ki buri nahi hai or brings HS into every conversation to bring him down, or lying to her mother, she gets her fair share of bashing. 

HS got blamed for paraya mard comment and even now he gets blamed for not speaking up to Babita and doing 'yes, ma'am' to everything she says. The only thing he didn't get complete blame for was the CD incident because it was just so out of character.

Babita gets blamed because we've seen this in the past with her character. Also, writers are at fault for her too, because they've stagnated and even reversed her growth and everyone acknowledges that.

Whether the character is bashed or the writers, the ultimate fault lies with the writers. They're the ones writing these characters with these faults.