Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

why Mini needs Nayanbi Shoulder for crying... did she ever allowed her babes to find another Shoulder... Did Babita ever understood Mini and her hard work for their survival... the same shop is now tuntuna for babita... like really... the same shop was reason that they were surviving.... Babita can't respect shop... fine but did she ever understand her daughter feeling.... 

who is she to come between father and Daughter... who give her rights to burn off a letter by mini fathers for Mini..

She’s her MOTHER.That’s the ultimate reason which gives her right to decide what  is good for her daughter and her.

What good did you find in Ashok that it was wrong on Babita’s part?.
Don’t forget Ashok not only cheated on Babita ,left them homeless but also he completely crushed Babita’s dignity and self respect infront of everyone .Do u know what punishment would Ashok have got had she lodged an FIR?

But she let her go.

. She is back to self centered and Doormat character and this is what is she truly or else lovely, Saroj or anyone couldn't be able to use her... 

I hate woman with Doormat tendency..... 

Do u have anything to say about Mini who wants to treat her mother as per her will,if she doesn’t then call her with words which no mother wants to hear..I can see Mini making her doormat.

Being in Love and behaving like doormat is very different.

Being in Love with Mini and becoming a doormat,though I don’t favor but any loving mother would sacrifice herself or behave like a doormat to her daughter 

and Mini Grandparents was not just positive but they never stand with their son when he betrayed babita... they always opposed him... they were not happy and later even they left him... without thinking what will they do now? and if babita didn't want any relation with them ... it's fine... but she can't stop mini.... they are mini blood relation... 

she is destroying every single relation with her insecurities and ego.... is she noticing mini's depression in her eye...

she’s destroying her single relation ? 
Whatever Babita does is out of insecurity and ego?..Really I have never used such misused for any ITV character.Problem is mostly IF doesn’t understand Babita’s pov at all.All want her to be perfect and mahaan..Whenever she tried to be realistic and honest,she’s termed as self centred,insecurity and ego..

Just cos everyone rants around Babita that she’s egoistic doesn’t really make her egoistic.

Problem is her own daughter hasn’t understood her a bit ,what others will understand?.

Everyone uses Babita according to their covenience even Cvs 😆

and comparing her own daughter with girl like Meeta or now taunting her as Ashok daughter in a negative way... 

Comparing her daughter with Meeta was completely wrong but cvs were in a mission to make Mini the mahaan lead so had to give such dialogues to Babita.

About Babita taunting her as Ashok daughter..No mother will taunt her daughter..As for Mini  being Ashok’s daughter she’s ain’t she?..Mini is really a spoilt brat who doesn’t even know how to talk to her mother..Which daughter in the world leave India calls their mother dumb,selfish and egoistic ?..Any other Indian mother would have slapped her hard,But Babita didn’t but still she will be called such words

and insulting her in front of Saroj when she was just trying to show her saroj's real face... 

I don't know... how can someone like such character.... 

@red - my reply continued 

Gvr13579 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@jojaparijat 

I agree with you totally.  I will blame the CVs for compromising Babithas character. If Babitha has flaws even Mini has.  

If Babitha is called egoistic every character  portrayed by KK had their part of ego. But again KK labelled all special names only to Babes.   Sad state.

Still i will say babitha is a loving mother  who lives for her daughter even she has fought with HS for her daughter many times.  She has got many good qualities too.she has got a big heart to forgive everyone.  If KK wanted they could highlighted all her positive points but no.

If she is scared Mini will go to her exinlaws or Ashok it is just a mothers insecurity. Ofcourse Mini has every right to decide to go to Ashok or her grand parents. 

Mini too has hidden many things from her mother/HS which is also equally wrong.  But CVs never touched those points. Still many points left unanswered. 

Now i hv stopped watching as i cannot see more butchering of babes. 😪😪 still i can say there are many Babithas existing in the society. V hv no idea what they r going through due to circumstances. Every  person does not hv the capability to fight & decide what they want.  It is human nature v always admire only a strong person.

Till 150 episodes her character was loved by many but suddenly changed &portrayed in a diff way it is not babithas fault. But KKs fault. 

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gvr13579

@jojaparijat 

I agree with you totally.  I will blame the CVs for compromising Babithas character. If Babitha has flaws even Mini has.  

If Babitha is called egoistic every character  portrayed by KK had their part of ego. But again KK labelled all special names only to Babes.   Sad state.

Still i will say babitha is a loving mother  who lives for her daughter even she has fought with HS for her daughter many times.  She has got many good qualities too.she has got a big heart to forgive everyone.  If KK wanted they could highlighted all her positive points but no.

If she is scared Mini will go to her exinlaws or Ashok it is just a mothers insecurity. Ofcourse Mini has every right to decide to go to Ashok or her grand parents. 

Mini too has hidden many things from her mother/HS which is also equally wrong.  But CVs never touched those points. Still many points left unanswered. 

Now i hv stopped watching as i cannot see more butchering of babes. 😪😪 still i can say there are many Babithas existing in the society. V hv no idea what they r going through due to circumstances. Every  person does not hv the capability to fight & decide what they want.  It is human nature v always admire only a strong person.

Till 150 episodes her character was loved by many but suddenly changed &portrayed in a diff way it is not babithas fault. But KKs fault. 

Thank you and well said !

lonila thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

@red - my reply continued 

I agree with you, its makers who are to be blamed, I don't understand how come few fans are so blind not to see the difference in babes characterisation for the first 150 epi n now... its clear how they want to favour mini by degrading babes.. infact mini is no where looking like a teenager, she has become more mahaan than regular ITV heroines.. sacrificing, crying always, giving lectures etc..  this is way more irritating than watching a character with flaws..  well majority hate mini for this very reason

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonila

I agree with you, its makers who are to be blamed, I don't understand how come few fans are so blind not to see the difference in babes characterisation for the first 150 epi n now... its clear how they want to favour mini by degrading babes.. infact mini is no where looking like a teenager, she has become more mahaan than regular ITV heroines.. sacrificing, crying always, giving lectures etc..  this is way more irritating than watching a character with flaws..  well majority hate mini for this very reason

Actually even after making Minni the mahaan and shoving Mini down the throat,many are hating on her...Just saw a comment on ig by some.

CVs have really gone nuts.They don’t know what to do.

Edited by jojaparijat - 4 years ago
jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Yo toh galat hai.

Bohot nainsaafi!

thanks for understanding 😃

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Writers ruined the show and Babita is behaving very rude to Minnie.

SardarniRR thumbnail

I'm so done with Babita. :(