Will “Mr Mehra” move into “Anuradhaji”’s home?

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Abhigya fans have always felt shortchanged, like a carpet of Abhigya is laid out and then pulled away from under our feet. Ever since Abhi fell in love with his Fuggi, we get only a few post I love you episodes which are pure Abhigya happiness. 
In “King does not Singh” track, we had around 5 episodes to enjoy Kiara and Abhigya till they pulled it...and in post 20 year leap, what I am calling the “Flashback” track, we have gotten around 20 scenes (not episodes) which show a clear forgiving each other arc for Abhigya. 

In the new “Reunion” track, (begins from the episode where Pragya takes a drunk Abhi home) we have been given lovely hints that the home Pragya lives in plays an important role in Abhigya’s newfound love. Maybe here, with them stepping on the Rangoli together even in darkness, Abhigya have “grihapraveshed”....together. To add, Pragya’s reassurance that she needs him and not a big house is testament to her kumkum bhagya is with him and not with the house he lives in ...which in a way, is quite a progressive step. 

In the Reunion track, abhigya fans hope for more such togetherness in a new environment, they meet each other, date each other, spend time in Pragya’s home. She cooks, he teases, She complains, He cajoles, She pushes him to go to office, He wants to stay with her... creating a world outside of the whole fam jam which is the penultimate level of love between them. 

Let’s have Abhi spend and maybe even move into Pragya’s home...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Abhigya fans have always felt shortchanged, like a carpet of Abhigya is laid out and then pulled away from under our feet. Ever since Abhi fell in love with his Fuggi, we get only a few post I love you episodes which are pure Abhigya happiness. 
In “King does not Singh” track, we had around 5 episodes to enjoy Kiara and Abhigya till they pulled it...and in post 20 year leap, what I am calling the “Flashback” track, we have gotten around 20 scenes (not episodes) which show a clear forgiving each other arc for Abhigya. 

In the new “Reunion” track, (begins from the episode where Pragya takes a drunk Abhi home) we have been given lovely hints that the home Pragya lives in plays an important role in Abhigya’s newfound love. Maybe here, with them stepping on the Rangoli together even in darkness, Abhigya have “grihapraveshed”....together. To add, Pragya’s reassurance that she needs him and not a big house is testament to her kumkum bhagya is with him and not with the house he lives in ...which in a way, is quite a progressive step. 

In the Reunion track, abhigya fans hope for more such togetherness in a new environment, they meet each other, date each other, spend time in Pragya’s home. She cooks, he teases, She complains, He cajoles, She pushes him to go to office, He wants to stay with her... creating a world outside of the whole fam jam which is the penultimate level of love between them. 

Let’s have Abhi spend and maybe even move into Pragya’s home...

What a beautiful post.

And absolutely. Push out all the baggage from there and just have him move there away from the eyes of everyone.  Just both of them. Pure bliss in each other's company.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I am so glad they have met outside from the prying eyes of everyone.  They have complete privacy to develop a bond all over again. No family member to interrupt and no one to answer to.

And that grihapravesh is an interesting thought. I didn't think of it like that but it totally makes sense.  I am hoping the house,Pragya's room plays an important role in their upcoming episodes.

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's the best idea. We know is quite difficult to clean MM so Pragya can come in a safe house,then why not make him move out? (One person leaves easier than a lot of people.) Not in a day,of course but step by step,spending more time with Pragya untill one day finally want to come forever to stay together. They never had a chance to start from zero in a whole new place,now is the perfect occasion.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

That's the best idea. We know is quite difficult to clean MM so Pragya can come in a safe house,then why not make him move out? (One person leaves easier than a lot of people.) Not in a day,of course but step by step,spending more time with Pragya untill one day finally want to come forever to stay together. They never had a chance to start from zero in a whole new place,now is the perfect occasion.

They really need a place away from MM to just spend time together and may this be one until Pragya goes back. He has to buy them a place even after going back. Cause MM is a circus they need to break away from now and again. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

while I must admit that maybe “moving in” is a huge expectation from the CVs, but I do want the stepping over the Rangoli together in that house to mean something. The fact that Abhi wants to go there at the drop of a hat...to be with his fuggy... l

Having rockstar go to Fuggy will be a complete circle to fuggy always coming to rockstar. The previous leap ended with Pragya coming to Abhi, let this leap end with Abhi coming to Pragya. 

I would love to see a scene where Abhi puts kumkum on Pragya’s forehead and says 

“Yeh kumkum tumhara hi bhagya hi nahi, mera bhi hai” 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

while I must admit that maybe “moving in” is a huge expectation from the CVs, but I do want the stepping over the Rangoli together in that house to mean something. The fact that Abhi wants to go there at the drop of a hat...to be with his fuggy... 

Having rockstar go to Fuggy will be a complete circle to fuggy always coming to rockstar. The previous leap ended with Pragya coming to Abhi, let this leap end with Abhi coming to Pragya. 

I would love to see a scene where Abhi puts kumkum on Pragya’s forehead and says 

“Yeh kumkum tumhara hi bhagya hi nahi, mera bhi hai” 

Aww... Such a beautiful line. 💕 And I hope it happens in a more intimate setting. Not a grand ceremony or anything. Just between them. In their room. A moment of abiding love and respect for each other. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

Aww... Such a beautiful line. 💕 And I hope it happens in a more intimate setting. Not a grand ceremony or anything. Just between them. In their room. A moment of abiding love and respect for each other. 

yes I want it to happen when they share a moment in her home.

Something like this - a convo when he finally drinks her coffee

Abhi: tumhe pata bhi nahi Maine kitna miss kiya tumhare coffee ko,,,miss ke badle mei tumhe kiss detaa hoon,,,aajao 

Pragya: chodiye mujhe ..yeh sab baatein hai..coffee hi miss kiya and mai?!?! aap ne shayad mujhe miss bhi nahi kiya...

Abhi: Achaa yeh sochti ho tum?! ..yaha aao...(removes his wallet and opens it facing him) ..tumhe kyu miss katra?! Main toh issse roz baatein karta thaaa....(kisses his wallet) aur isiliye sirf issey kiss dungaa...

Pragya: (misty eyes): dikhayiye mujhe...

Abhi: (misty eyes..turns away): main kyu dikhauu?!  Tumne thodi miss kiya mujhe?!

She walks to the cupboard, removes her box...opens it...

Pragya: (removes his photo) : aapko toh nahi, Maine inko bahut miss kiya...(kisses the photo)

Abhi pulls her towards him.. holds her close...spots the kumkum box and mangalsutra in her box.....

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

yes I want it to happen when they share a moment in her home.

Something like this - a convo when he finally drinks her coffee

Abhi: tumhe pata bhi nahi Maine kitna miss kiya tumhare coffee ko,,,miss ke badle mei tumhe kiss detaa hoon,,,aajao 

Pragya: chodiye mujhe ..yeh sab baatein hai..coffee hi miss kiya and mai?!?! aap ne shayad mujhe miss bhi nahi kiya...

Abhi: Achaa yeh sochti ho tum?! ..yaha aao...(removes his wallet and opens it facing him) ..tumhe kyu miss katra?! Main toh issse roz baatein karta thaaa....(kisses his wallet) aur isiliye sirf issey kiss dungaa...

Pragya: (misty eyes): dikhayiye mujhe...

Abhi: (misty eyes..turns away): main kyu dikhauu?!  Tumne thodi miss kiya mujhe?!

She walks to the cupboard, removes her box...opens it...

Pragya: (removes his photo) : aapko toh nahi, Maine inko bahut miss kiya...(kisses the photo)

Abhi pulls her towards him.. holds her close...spots the kumkum box and mangalsutra in her box.....

😭 Lovely. Kaash writers had the capacity to deliver these beautiful moments between them. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

😭 Lovely. Kaash writers had the capacity to deliver these beautiful moments between them. 

nope..we will get a line here and there but not a full scene... unless the cvs have an idea for full movement of track.. we get a good scene with lovely dialogues at a juncture when there is going to be movement in story. For e.g. the whole terrace scene was done to show that they are forgiving each other.. we just have to wait for abhigya. Best is to watch tracks post full telecast...healthier for sanity