Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They have to give us that scene.It's been a part of my imagination for all these months. Let this scene happen. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

And that grihapravesh is an interesting thought. I didn't think of it like that but it totally makes sense.  I am hoping the house,Pragya's room plays an important role in their upcoming episodes.

tbh I got the idea from the cvs themselves, they showed us Pragya stepping on Rangoli and Abhi calling it grihapravesh. 

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you fully Columbia.  Actually, I had tweeted about this that it would be so nice if Abhigya meet with a minor accident when they meet and develop amnesia forgetting everything post DP (since no other way to entangle them from the current DP mesh unless a reincarnation happens) and to settle in a small house around Delhi somewhere (not in Sarita ji's vicinity since there is whole lot in there to disturb them again) and to focus on Abhigya's story in that area among those new neighbors.  But, will the writers even be so kindhearted to give it a thought, no, they will not do it 😡, they will only try to use Abhigya maximum to promote the DPs.

But let us keep dreaming such scenes and make it come true.❤️😊