Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Twilight

Yeah..they definitely look cute together. She is the only one I liked with him so far. I have not watched his any other show but have seen glimpses of his pairing with other female co-stars. Didn't find anyone worthy of him!  

As far as him being single or not... i think you should wait for sometime before you ship them(Vikram and Aditi) with your Kiya-Mifa! πŸ˜‰  

He is getting popular with this show and soon we will see him in lot of interviews. Sure we will find out. 

My doubt about him being single comes from the following interview. watch it and you will now what i mean. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ142v0WRJI&t=89s

I saw a glimpse or two of his previous costars when I was on the #YJHJK tag. For some reason his fans post old shows on the tag too πŸ˜† And I get what you mean. Somehow given his current styling and grooming, they dont fit well with him. But then he also did not *ahem* look anything close to what a better groomed version of him looks like now. So I get that too. Same with Aditi. I saw a glimpse of her previous show too in the tag and she is styled completely different. In all, Gul has done an amazing number on both of them. Their grooming and styling for the show is perfect. Have to hand it to her - I dont think anyone presents their leads more beautifully than Gul.

And thanks for this link.. Guy's definitely not single. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜† There goes my Kiya-Mifa moment and potential ship ( Cue : Chhan se jo tute koi sapna πŸ˜†) He makes it clear that he has something going with 1 person and not everyone lol. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello I'm Dipali πŸ€—

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I saw a glimpse or two of his previous costars when I was on the #YJHJK tag. For some reason his fans post old shows on the tag too πŸ˜† And I get what you mean. Somehow given his current styling and grooming, they dont fit well with him. But then he also did not *ahem* look anything close to what a better groomed version of him looks like now. So I get that too. Same with Aditi. I saw a glimpse of her previous show too in the tag and she is styled completely different. In all, Gul has done an amazing number on both of them. Their grooming and styling for the show is perfect. Have to hand it to her - I dont think anyone presents their leads more beautifully than Gul.

And thanks for this link.. Guy's definitely not single. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜† There goes my Kiya-Mifa moment and potential ship ( Cue : Chhan se jo tute koi sapna πŸ˜†) He makes it clear that he has something going with 1 person and not everyone lol. 

You are spot on about his appearance thing. Yes he does look a lot better now! Don't know about his acting though as haven't watched any of his past shows. 

And about your "Ship" plan, I would say just hang in there with your Kiya-Mifa wand and don't give up just yet! πŸ˜› Lets give this VSC-relationship-status thing a benefit of doubt and wait for a real and clear confession from VSC! He might give us a pleasant surprise... πŸ˜‰

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Welcome Dipali... πŸ€—

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Haan πŸ˜‚

Pichle show ne itna bura haal kiya tha ki IF se break hi le liya tha maine πŸ€£

Pata nahi yaha se kab bhagna pade, Gul k show ki koi umeed matt rakhna πŸ˜‚

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Hello I'm Dipali πŸ€—

hellooo Dipali :)

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Warrior Princess 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

7th nov

Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka ! continues to gradually rise on the list this week; the show has gone further up on the list and is on the 7th position with improved numbers at 2.5 points. The show certainly seems to be a winner as of now.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I prefer Salil Sand's ratings to IF's. 

πŸ˜†

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I prefer Salil Sand's ratings to IF's. 

πŸ˜†

@red: woh Twitter walaπŸ€”