Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Yeh toh khushi ki baat hai😁

Ish bahane tere darshan bhi ho jayenge🀣

Haan πŸ˜‚

Pichle show ne itna bura haal kiya tha ki IF se break hi le liya tha maine πŸ€£

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Is anyone a long term Vikram fan here ? πŸ˜†I have a question lol.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Is anyone a long term Vikram fan here ? πŸ˜†I have a question lol.

Not his fan but I've followed the story of all his shows, JNDSD and EDT. Fan bani nahi cause practically I never saw him act πŸ˜†

And now this happened and I'm hooked.

Such a star he is <3

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Not his fan but I've followed the story of all his shows, JNDSD and EDT. Fan bani nahi cause practically I never saw him act πŸ˜†

And now this happened and I'm hooked.

Such a star he is <3

Well, I was asking cause I wanted to know if the guy is single or not πŸ˜† Am this close to shipping ( the fun kinda grownass adult shipping, not the delusional psycho itv shipping just wanna clear that outπŸ˜†) him with Aditi ( I dont know if shes single either lol).

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Well, I was asking cause I wanted to know if the guy is single or not πŸ˜† Am this close to shipping ( the fun kinda grownass adult shipping, not the delusional psycho itv shipping just wanna clear that outπŸ˜†) him with Aditi ( I dont know if shes single either lol).

Lmaooo this way. Geeeeeezzz!🀣

About that I really dunno.

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Lmaooo this way. Geeeeeezzz!🀣

About that I really dunno.

They look so cute together I swear. I think the last time I actually shipped someone was Hiten-Gauri from Kutumb in 2001 πŸ˜† And BAM! They got together! Let me tell you a secret..somehow all the couples I have ever shipped have gotten together. Thats my Kiya-Mifa wala magic πŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

They look so cute together I swear. I think the last time I actually shipped someone was Hiten-Gauri from Kutumb in 2001 πŸ˜† And BAM! They got together! Let me tell you a secret..somehow all the couples I have ever shipped have gotten together. Thats my Kiya-Mifa wala magic πŸ˜†

Ohhh Hiten Gauri are lovely!❀️

I loved them in KSBKBT. I tried watching Kutumb but couldn't get the full episodes. I just watched some clips and they were good there too.

Oh well well, you may go on and try. I don't think they're dating anybody so try out Baazigar πŸ˜‰

KIYAAA MIFFAAAA!

🀣

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah..they definitely look cute together. She is the only one I liked with him so far. I have not watched his any other show but have seen glimpses of his pairing with other female co-stars. Didn't find anyone worthy of him!  

As far as him being single or not... i think you should wait for sometime before you ship them(Vikram and Aditi) with your Kiya-Mifa! πŸ˜‰  

He is getting popular with this show and soon we will see him in lot of interviews. Sure we will find out. 

My doubt about him being single comes from the following interview. watch it and you will know what i mean. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ142v0WRJI&t=89s

Edited by VSCFan - 4 years ago