Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

But she was married na..

yeah she was..but you said behind married men na...btw

she is behind MONEY not MANI.so moral of the story is.her dream is money money not NAAgMANI ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He started shooting already?😲

Dt nahi hein😭

Is he shooting alone?

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos/zoom/tv-gossip/yeh-hai-mohabbatein-to-go-off-air-rohit-suchanti-reveals-his-favourite-bigg-boss-contestant/45610

As per times now...November 24th is the last day shoot for YHM..😒

Edited by kanajigokul - 4 years ago
kanajigokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

He started shooting already?😲

Dt nahi hein😭

Is he shooting alone?

He started shooting. I think he is shooting separately only. DT still in UK trip only. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

They didn't leave a moment for us to celebrate.😭

Should I feel happy that kp is coming back or feel sad that IshRa are going away forever 😭

If December 20 is the last day, then where are YHC promos? They should start promoting the show already. Both yhm's closure and yhc's start can be promoted with DivAn. Both the shows will be profited.

I am just not able to handle everything all at once😭. I am really not ready for IshRa's closure😭

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

I was just thinking if kp would give at least one day from December to shoot for yhm....here comes the news

Then he is gonna shoot almost with bds....and most probably we would get very few scenes with DivAn😢

November 24th?? They're closing the shoot, one month prior😲

kanajigokul thumbnail

I was just thinking if kp would give at least one day from December to shoot for yhm....here comes the news

Then he is gonna shoot almost with bds....and most probably we would get very few scenes with DivAn😢

November 24th?? They're closing the shoot, one month prior😲

Dont know exactly....how they planned. But today it looks like KP shot separately as others have no shoot today. 

The shoot which happened 20 days before is only coming now. So looks like much banking of episodes has been done. Dt also completed her major portion....as she is in almost 20 days break now. 

So mostly KP will shoot separately only and may be sometimes with other casts. 

As they have more banking of episodes....no surprise if they end shoot on November 24th. 

May be final week episodes...Divan will shoot together. That also...not sure. We can only hope....

kanajigokul thumbnail

They didn't leave a moment for us to celebrate.😭

Should I feel happy that kp is coming back or feel sad that IshRa are going away forever 😭

If December 20 is the last day, then where are YHC promos? They should start promoting the show already. Both yhm's closure and yhc's start can be promoted with DivAn. Both the shows will be profited.

I am just not able to handle everything all at once😭. I am really not ready for IshRa's closure😭

Dont know...how far the information from this sources is reliable.  We have to wait for the official confirmation. 

But this time off air news coming with dates, which never happened before.