Swara Bhaskar abused 4 yo boy who Called Her 'Aunty'

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Swara Bhasker is facing severe backlash on social media for referring to a four-year-old child actor as "chu**ya" and "kameena" on the chat show Son Of Abish. A video spreading like wildfire on social media shows Swara using the swear words while describing an experience of working with a child actor in an advertisement during her early days in the film industry.

Talking to comedians Abish Mathew and Kunal Kamra on the show, Swara said was miffed with the fact that the child had addressed her as 'aunty' when she had just begun her career. In the video clip, the actress is seen speaking about being disappointed with the shoot, adding that the kid calling her "aunty" only made her angrier.

According to the Veere Di Wedding actress, she did not say the word "chu**ya" on the child actor's face, but uttered it in her thoughts. She added that children were basically "evil", and that she was tasked with bathing the "menace" as part of the soap ad.

Twitterati started slamming the actress no sooner that the video went viral, and the hashtag #Swara_aunty was trending on the micro-blogging site. According to ibtimes, an NGO, Legal Rights Protection Forum, has reportedly filed a complaint to National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, and demanded action against Swara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watched the video and the way she said ch*** and kamina describing the 4 year old was really disgusting and she sounded really proud about it. How could anyone find such things funny, I don't understand.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Swara Aunty .. ðŸ¤£ She's a moron of the highest order!

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ab aunty ko aunty nahi to kya dadi ji kahega ðŸ˜†

HotFuzz thumbnail

She is just nasty 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can get why Swara got angry, that is misappropriated title, granny ko aunty bolega toh politically correct appropriation SJW like Swara will get angry only na. Woh bacche ki galti hai, Dadama ki nahi.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hope everyone calls her aunt from now on.. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

One useless woman she is.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes nothing funny about it - infact pretty disgusting - she is useless.