Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

smiley36  I do agree children are a menace. They are only cute when they are babies smiley36. We often call some kids 'spawn of the devil' because some of them are truly such headaches I swear. English mein 'Little f*cks' kehte toh problem nahi hota I guess lol. Its even funnier to me that Swara does so many shady things but this thing is the reason she is being held accountable LOL. Mountain of a molehill. Kuch bhi. 

Of course! Why am I not surprised. Aapse pehle bhi mukalat hui hai kahi.😆

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She didn't say anything on face or misbehaved with the child. She was just venting out her frustration infront of friends. So I think people are simply getting touchy here. When in closed group friend's use slang or cuss words. Nowadays chu**** word has become some trend. I have a friend who keeps using the word ch**** all the time for no reason when around friends it's not that he or she literally means that.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And this POS suddenly sprouts her Angel wings (sic) when....She gets paid. People better not quote this tur*d ever again. 

And yes I'm like Jesse Pinkman when it comes to children. Calling children evil...what an utterly nasty piece of work.

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOL! Soot samet wapas kiya inhone Swara ka comment🤣Shefali ka time agaya.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ranjali

She didn't say anything on face or misbehaved with the child. She was just venting out her frustration infront of friends. So I think people are simply getting touchy here. When in closed group friend's use slang or cuss words. Nowadays chu**** word has become some trend. I have a friend who keeps using the word ch**** all the time for no reason when around friends it's not that he or she literally means that.

But she didn't say it in a closed group among friends. It was a show with an audience and very much available on internet for all to see..on the world wide web

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What else do you expect from someone like Swara? 

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hypocrisy at its best!! Once again swara's hypocrisy exposed 😆