Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow octo i loved this Os. I wish it had been even more. Wish we could get some more of how special Naina is to Sameer with their couple pictures too but its fine. This is wonderful. 

Looking eagerly for more of ur Os dr...

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wowcute OS.  Kaash mere husband bhi mere liye aisa kuch karta☺️.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Labhya

Reserved😃

Unreserved😉

Hi Octo Ji Hello Labhya Ji😳

Maine unres isliye jaldi kiya qki agar aapko pta chlta ki su dii ki story pr ho chuka hai aur yaha nahi to pkka mujhe fir se reminder milta Sahi pakde hain🤣

Islie mai pehle hi yaha aagaya unres krk hi jaayega 

Another beautiful surprise with lovely song... 

Sameer maheshwari knows well enough how to manaofy his dear wife. Galti kri lekin usko beautifully rectify bhi kr diya aur naina ko mast sa surprise bhi de diya... Yeah. Nahi toh Naina jeene nahi deti😛

Sab kuch hi badhiya tha yaar. Ek cheez ki tareef krna galat ho jaayega nahi. Aise thodi hota hai🥺

Aap aise Os likhte raho ham sabko bhi alag alag songs sunne ka mauka milta rahega I'll try🙈

Keep smiling

Labhya

Thank you so much Labhya. I'm glad you liked it. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayu18

Hey!

It's a lovely OS..and this is an evergreen song.. please don't stop writing these little pockets of joy

Thank you so much

True! This one is evergreen a song. ❤️ Aww, I'll try to write more then 😳. Thank you😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Ressmiley31

Unressmiley27

Again surprisesmiley31smiley42smiley40! Just wow, cranky Naina be my favourite always. Waise rehke Sameer ki Jo watt lagati hai na wo... Maja aajata hai. Bechara Sameer phool to le Aya, Lekin date bhul ke byatha haismiley37... Koi nahi Naina seedhi track pe layegi! You sadist🤣

Your writing with song swap be my favourite... And one of the most favourite of all. Such a cute lovely piece of writing this is✨✨❤️. And the song, obviously, no doubt soooo apt! Aww, you are my cheerleader always. 🤗

Preena, savage sassy sisters... Oh I miss them❤️🌚😭😭😭. Sameer didn't remember the date, but but he planned a surprise for Naina... Oh Sameer Maheshwari ❤️😍🤧!!! The way he planned the whole theatre scenario, I am just wondering all the things... And visualising toooo❤️❤️😘🙈. If your life moments come through again infront of your eyes... And someone telling them so.. it is sooo dreamy, obviously only Naina Sameer Maheshwari can relate to these type of surprises ❤️!! I'm glad you liked the surprise too. I thought it was boring tho😆

I thoroughly loved it, Sameer manaofies Naina... Naina be the crankiest cute baby, sooo sweet😳!! Will be waiting for more such surprises, hash❤️🤗. 

With love, Suparna

I'm glad you liked it Suparna. Means the world to me🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Res

me crying happy😭😭😭 though 

unres

Hash first of all Thank you soo much for giving me this and making me feel so so special You're special🤗

you know right what you mean to me I do😳

I will fall short of words but will never be explain to you 

I love you beyond words can explain I'll understand your unsaid words❤️

I know why you choose this topic I know you would understand🤗

and you justified it without any doubt

I could feel what Naina felt

But I am soo glad it was Sameer who made it up for her Yes!

and in real life Hash's Naina has her sacha pyar to do all this Forever!❤️

This piece was really wonderful 

I soo loved it

though I keep saying that for each story of yours Haan🤣

but kya kre truth badalta nhi na

Sameer Maheshwari can make things alright for his Naina in minutes and he really did that

They are really lucky to have found one another Yeah, indeed!❤️

and as I told you

your return gift will be delivered to you soon

I love you🤗

I'm glad you liked it Su. Worth all the time it took me to write this one. Means the world to me🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Resss

Unres 

Wow Hash what a cute story..... Thank you😳

Naina's annoyance is justified.... her MKK forgot her birthday and was not even in town... toh gussa toh karegi.na woh.... Yes😡

And Sameer is so cute... he brought flowers for her... lekin date bhool gaya.... and Preeti is also the sweetest saali.... Preeti is the sweetest ❤️

The best part is calling her to theater for the surprise... Only Sameer can do such a thing as only Sameer can love her this much.... I know right😁

*kash mere life mein bhi ek Sameer hota* Hoga hoga! Wait for him🤗

Now coming back....

Starting from chachaji...2nd most imp person on her life...and ending with Sameer....their marriage day pic... Day when their dreams came true and itna pyaara surprise ke baad toh pigalna banta hai.... Yeah😆

And then the most adorable hugs....*aww* I can only give their hugs to you in my stories😛

Such a cute os hashyyyy....🤗

Give us more and more.....

I'm glad you liked it Chaaru. Thank you. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

Awesome...loved it...😊

I'm happy you liked it😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha2712

Hi Octo 🤗.  Yeh kya kiya yaar.... you just made me cry. Aww, sorry🤗

I can just see everything infront of my eyes❤️. It is  a beautiful update.  Loved it❤️👏. I'm glad😳

Please continue writing these song based stories. This is a beautiful song. One of my favourites.  Looks like meri aur aapki  song playlist ek si hi hai. I guess. 😃

Keep writing 

Disha

Thank you so much Disha. Glad you like my works. Thank you😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Hash lovely OS  soooo sweet n loving  . Give us more n more . Lots of  love n take care . Happy Deepawali . 

Srilatha 

Aww, I'm glad you liked it. Thank you. I hope you had a great Diwali😳