chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all....

This is my first post as a Rockerz and just like my sisters of this forum had suggested here I am with a TS....

Honestly I dont think I would have become a Rockerz if not for 2 things...

1. Samaina/Yudkbhsmiley27

2. My Laal Tamatar Gang smiley31

You guys at LTG changed the introvert in me. The girl who was shy of starting a conversation with anyone in the forum changed. I cant believe I have made such good friends on this platform... Love you guys (and you better give me good comments warna scenerios band ho jayenge)

Now lets proceed to the story

Samaina TS : Hangover

Sameer was sitting on the chair seeing the sensuous women before him, dancing to the rhythms of Dhak Dhak. His eyes wondered over her, lush hair open, falling over her shoulders, the gold sleveless blouse, the maroon saree worn in a skimpy manner revealing her curves and the moves making Sameer's whole body fire up. If only Naina was like this women, crazy and wild, who knew how to entice him. 

*non-octo friendly*

She came towards him, sat on his lap and traced her finger over the outline of his face. She dipped her head on his neck, leaving wet kisses over it. Then she got up and pulled him along with her and he was so drawn to her that he stood up and wrapped his arms around her almost immediately. She happily swayed with him to the beats of the song. Her hips and waist movements creating a havoc within him. Her back was touching him and her hands went around her to feel his face that was touching her cheek. His fingers were caressing her curves, moving up and down her body. The fabric of her saree mixing with the soft skin of her waist sending pleasurable tingle throughout him. Moving her hair to one side he nuzzled his nose over her neck earning a moan from her. The arms around her waist tightened its hold as he lost himself to her. 

He closed his eyes, passion replacing logic in his brain. He forgot about everything else. Forget his friends who were outside, forgot the situation he was in few minutes back and even forgot the fact that his marriage was in few days. His eyes opened with a new fire. Her eyes dreamy and drunk faced him now as she twisted in his arms and they stood so close not even allowing air to pass between them. She let her hands roam freely in his hair and smiled at the effect she had on him. She really knew how to make Sameer dance to her tunes. Slowly her hands inched towards the top botton of his shirt. Opening it she left herself drown in his male scent. Gently moving his shirt collar aside she subjected the skin over his collar bone to the sweet love between her teeth. And for the first time he experienced his desire so strong for the women in his arms. She was everything he wanted at that moment. Who cared about marriage and control now, he would explain things later to Naina and he was sure she would understand. He smirked at the beauty in his arms and slowly sat on the chair with her on his lap. He gently pulled down the saree from her shoulder and kissed her neck. Caressing and rubbing her neckline with his thumb he stared at her beautiful face before his hands went around her neck and drawing her closer to his lips. He was about to capture her lips, but suddenly he stopped... Realisation hit him and he had to control. If not now then they would go too ahead and they would end up spending the night together. 

*non-octo friendly ends*

He couldn't even believe he flowed with his emotions. He should have stopped himself and her as well. But now things were getting out of his control. He should have not danced with her. Wrapping the saree again over her shoulders he got up from the chair and put some space between them. He was embarrassed with himself. How could he do this with Naina.

*flashback*

Their final year exams were over. Sameer had joined his business and his marriage with Naina was 2 months away. To celebrate all of this, the gang decided to hold a small party at a hall that was a property of Kamya's aunt. The lady had offered it to her and her friends for the evening to have fun. 

It was going like any other normal party till the time Naina got lost. He was searching for her everywhere but she was no where to be seen. Panic started to spread within him. Just few minutes ago she was with him and then she excused herself to go to the washroom and then she was gone. Swati had checked the washroom but couldn't find her. It had been 20 minutes since she went missing. Sameer wandered over the whole place in and out to find her. He was about to cross the store room of the building when he was suddenly pulled inside it. 

What he saw inside just blew his senses. Naina had opened her hair, her saree kept sliding of her shoulders, and the worst of all, her expression. Biting her lips she had a seductive look in her eyes. "Naina....Naina yeh yeh kya....". She kept her finger over his lips. "Shhhhh main kissi Naina ko nahi jaanti." Taking a step forwards she covered both with the pallu of her saree saying "Main toh tumhari Maina hoon". Something was seriously wrong in her demeanour. She was not able to stand still, a goofy smile was pasted on her lips and her voice was starting to get slurred and she was not at all shy. Removing the pallu over their head he properly placed the saree on her shoulders covering her. "Naina yeh.." "Huh?: she raised her eyebrow and he sighed saying "Maina yeh sab kya hai." Wrapping her arms around his neck she snuggled closer to him saying "yeh pyaar hai Sameer joh main tumse karti hoon". And to his surprise she kissed him on his cheeks tightly. He stood frozen. Regaining control he pulled her away and then another shock greeted him. Next to Naina on the floor was the almost empty Orange juice bottle. Oh god Naina had nearly finished the bottle. He clutched his head. Munna and Pandit were staying with him for a week. And it was Munna's crazy idea to mix Vodka with juice and bring it to the party so only he and Pandit could drink without other's noticing. Mamaji's few drinks were left behind in his house which he had brought from abroad trips before he shifted to Mumbai with his family. Those drinks were mixed with orange juice in a separate bottle with red cap and normal orange juice with green cap. And now the red cap was nearly done and he knew the effect it would have on Naina. "Tumne yeh kya kiya", he told her. "Naina please hosh mein aao", he said shaking her. She pushed his arms away and said "tum kitne unromantic ho". She suddenly gasped and her eyes widened. "Mujhe pata hai tumhe kaise mood mein lana hai". She went to the shelf were the player was placed and searched for a tape and inserted it inside the player. And then the room was filled with the tune of dhak dhak......

*end of flashback* 

Oh god they were so close. He should have controlled as Naina wasnt in her senses. What if they would have gone ahead and next morning when she would come to her sense, they wouldnt have been able to meet each other's eye. Worse Naina could have lost all her trust over him. But now he had to act quick. He didnt know what to do about the women in his arms. He couldn't send her home at this state and he couldn't take her to his home lest he lose control. Still without knowing the confusion in him she was trying to pull him closer and gain his attention. First he had to tame the wild girl seducing him in his arms. 

With difficulty he separated her from his body and said "Ab bas bohot hogaya abhi tumhe ghar jaana chahiye." "Nahi" came the reply. "Nahi main aaj ghar nahi jaaungi aur tumhe bhi jaane nahi doongi". "Hey bhagwan" Sameer said holding his head "Naina please hosh mein aao."  "Shhh main Naina nahi tumhari Maina hoon" she said in her slurred voice.  "Haan meri Maina, par abhi tumhe jana hoga. Par yeh jayegi kahan". Sameer wondered.  "Kissne kaha tumhe peene ko". "Aare main kya karron Sameer, woh drink itnaaaa accha tha aur tum itna dur kyu khade ho paas aao na", she said pulling him and resting her head over his chest. "Naina please abhi do mahine baaki hai. Shaadi ho jaane do aur main tumhe aapne se dur jane nahi doonga. Naina...Naina....naina utho". But she was already asleep on his shoulders. 

Oh no what do I do now, he though but then next moment a smile crept on his face thinking was this because of the drink or did the drink bring out Mrs. Maheshwari from the shy Naina. At that moment he just wished two things. First to somehow get her home and second to see this bold side of his wife soon.

He placed her gently on the chair, switched off the song and went out to get help from others. As he stepped out Preeti came running to him and said "maine sab jagah dekh liya Naina nahi mili." He opened the store room door and gestured her with his fingers to look inside the room and Preeti was shocked to see Naina sleeping on a chair inside the room. She hurriedly went towards her and tried to wake her up. "Naina utho, Naina.... "

"Yeh nahi uthegi." "Matlab?" preeti questioned. "Yeh ab subah he uthegi jab iska nasha utherega". "Nasha? matalb Naina ne. Nahi yahan sharab nahi hai."  Sameer picked the bottle and showed it to her. "Isme tha". "Isme kaise aur yeh kahan se aaya". "Preeti yeh saare sawal baad mein pooch lena abhi iska kya karein woh batao". "Iska toh kuch nahi ho sakta. Ghar pe toh sab hai, mummy papa tauji taiji. Agar kisine iska yeh haal dekh liya toh.... ek kaam kar sakte hai."  "Kya?"   "Jijaji aap Naina ko apne ghar le jayiye."  "Kya?!?!"  "Please jijaji, aur koi option nahi hai."  "Par Preeti main kaise".  "Toh aap bataiye, iss halat mein isse main humare ghar toh nahi le jaa sakti, yahin chod bhi toh nahi sakte." After a little thinking Sameer agreed. "Lekin tum ghar par kya kahogi".  "Keh doongi ki Naina Swati ke saath uske ghar reh rahi hai."  "Aur chachiji nahi poochegi ki permission liye bina kaise chali gayi."  "Uske liye toh aap ho", Preeti smiled as she replied.  "Main? Main kya karoonga."  "Main keh doongi ki jijaji ne permission de di Swati ke ghar jaane ko. Aur aap toh Naina ke hone wale pati ho aur hamare ghar ke damad toh isliye mummy kuch nahi keh sakti."  "Baaki sab main sambhal loongi par sabse zaroori toh yeh problem hai", she said looking at Naina. 

The party was wrapped up immediately and Pandit brought the car near to the hall entrance and Sameer carried her and placed her on the car and drove off to his home.

Now continuation in next part. 

Edited by chaaru26 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res๐Ÿค—

Finally unres๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hayeee, kya chapter tha, sensuous passionate. Like seeing naina, sameer is trying to gain some control๐Ÿ˜†. Naina bani dhak dhak girl orange juice peeke... Hehe. I always love to read about naina's bold side... And you nailed chaaru yaarโ˜บ๏ธ. Preeti will manage Agarwal's, nahin to Sameer will manage... But how Sameer will control to see the sensuous side of his girlโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†. Hayeee, bas next update ka intezaar hai! Loveeee this oneeeโค๏ธโค๏ธ.

With love, Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res๐Ÿค—

unres

Chaaru kya sensuous tha

super se bhut uper

I was very clear on that part that he will never cheat Naina what so ever

talli hogyi Naina 

haye aur ban gyi maina

yeh ashdeep dose tha kya

pikar she became a sherni and even made Mr majnu Maheshwari of her this avtar

I so can not wait for the next one jb he will tease her about it

maza aayega

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bijli is in form these days ..

Will read it araam se baad mein 

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chaaru simply superb yaar loved it  , keep going .

Srilatha

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all congratulations on turning rockerz ๏ฟผ๐Ÿค— I'm really glad I found you on this forum.. Your being just brightens up the whole environment keep it going girl

I was just expecting a scenario but you gave us a diwali bumpee bonus by making it a ts.. I'm so happy .. Sameer ki toh band baj gai ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor boy was having such serious problem in controlling his desires and naina was in no mood to let him go.. His after marriage life is gonna be interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰ just can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the morning when she would gain her conscious it will be so much fun.. Just the thought of naina staying over at sameer's place for a night is making me crazy.. Cannot wait to see the hangover and sameer's condition seeing his lady love and soon to be wife sleeping beside him eagerly waiting for the update

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Please update your other story too 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome waiting for next

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

First of all congratulations on turning rockerz ๏ฟผ๐Ÿค— I'm really glad I found you on this forum.. Your being just brightens up the whole environment keep it going girl

I was just expecting a scenario but you gave us a diwali bumpee bonus by making it a ts.. I'm so happy .. Sameer ki toh band baj gai ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor boy was having such serious problem in controlling his desires and naina was in no mood to let him go.. His after marriage life is gonna be interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰ just can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the morning when she would gain her conscious it will be so much fun.. Just the thought of naina staying over at sameer's place for a night is making me crazy.. Cannot wait to see the hangover and sameer's condition seeing his lady love and soon to be wife sleeping beside him eagerly waiting for the update

Exactly same review ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chaaru why did u add "maina" ..u triggered my shipper heart ...hoping to get nxt update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious17

Exactly same review ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chaaru why did u add "maina" ..u triggered my shipper heart ...hoping to get nxt update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜€ fangirl's mind think alike ๐Ÿ˜…

I agree maina triggered our shipping heart