Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think that girl died on wedding day . 

And what sid was thinking while looking at Ishani cleaning sindhoor dots . Blood or something. I am curious to know about it.

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

My conclusion she died on wedding day because of some mishap happened. So whoever applies his name on mehendi have a bad luck . That's what he is thinking.so he want Ishani to stay away.

Even I feel So.. after watching today's episode..🤔

Originally posted by: zyrah17

Ha bus na aaye already writer nashe me he smiley36Pata nahi kya likh raha he smiley24ESA lag raha he cake ka base bana diya ab uspe vegetable , fruits dono ki topping kar raha he smiley44smiley29

Sahi me.. Pata nahi kya dikhana chah rahe hai...

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

I didn’t like today’s episode...

Anjali-Vardhan does not make any sense to me, Vandhan is a criminal & Anjali is a jealous person.. but that should not mean she deserves a person like Vardhan...

Also, how could Dr. Shashank be clueless about the extent of hatred Anjali has for Dr. Juhi? I would love to see shashank-Juhi friendship & companionship rather than this.. didn’t like the fact that Juhi was actually kind of pestering to hear this..

then finally, Sid-Ishani.. I’m not sure why Sid flirted with Ishani if he was so broken from inside? Is that due to his nature? Then I am confused.. he is so good with people & knew that Ishani was a broken from inside.. from all he chose to flirt with her to break her heart? It doesn’t make sense to me why he was eager to know if Ishani loves him or not & also was upset when she said ‘No’ to him..! he said he is 26 only..!! Itna land kar dala iss umar mein? I wished Ishani being his first love, but doesn’t look like so..!! 

Anjali and Vardhan were bound to happen.. They were hinting it right from the beginning but the sudden transformation is shocking to me as well.. When did their lovestory start? And until Vardhan wasn't a cold-hearted mudered I was okaywith the pair.. But now I certainly feel Anjali deserves better..

I think Dr. Shashank is not clueless.. He is just not thinking of Anjali anymore.. Anyways Anjali feels like she didn't get enough appreciation and attention from Vardhan and looking at whatever is happening Anjali seems to be right in feeling whatever she is feeling..

Ishani was never Sid's first love .. why did you presume that.. In the very first episode he was flirting with some random girl and then another day he was flirting with Ms. Bandra girl.. Looking at the track record of his flirtations one can easily assume that he might have been in a serious relation before.. I understand that he flirts with most girls and he doesn't want anything serious.. But what I don't understand is.. There maybe something in his past which haunts him but why isn't he giving a second chance..?

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Exactly. This seems like a sudden U turn in Sid's characterization. What I feel is- the writers have not planned Sidisha's love story at all. I dont even think this Sid's marriage angle was planned before. All this seems like a desperate attempt to get good TRPs. 

Agree with you there.. Looking from the original promos of the season they wanted to keep this more of a love-hate relation which would eventually develop in a romantic love story and this would continue for a year or so.. But they went so fast in this track for whatever reason that now they don't know what to do to separate them..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Ok in today's episode he admitted that he is in love with Ishani and he want to run away from her . As parallel they are showing Vardhan and Anjali  close proximity. 

By the time sid will confess I think next shock is going to come . And if we take a wild guess (Ekta style)will Shashank ask Sid to marry Anjali for her reputation and save her and Sanjivani from Vardhan.may be they scrapped Shashank and Sid father son track .

I don't think they are going Ekta style here.. I feel Anjali is gonna be the one to suffer the most.. Either she will get left by Vardhan or Vardhan will own his actions and then marry Anjali and would just torture her for life..

I don't think they ever planned Sid-Shashank father son track.. It was something else..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

True,  IMO, Yesterday's episode had definite undertones of channel edict, there was random rush with fragmentary sudden reflections & responses between each pair, the pace & plot ( around characters & their arc) weren't in tandem, the continuity needs a consistent clarity without which the unravelling process of twist & turns skeins with confusion, there is a thin line between creative liberty & faltering fluctuations, a possibility could be introduction of new writer ,inbetween , each artist has individual style of stroke with distinctive aptitude & disposition,the tone of the show has already gone through metamorphosis  ( Rishabh was acting as pandit rather than getting the Pandit for wedding no backup of electricity in arguably one of the best hospital, but then there were hardly any medical cases since past couple of weeks🤪 ðŸ˜†) 

The intricacy should be intriguing & not abstruse where the flow should move fluidly along audience understanding without assuming too much on assimilation & probables .

@bold- My whole point about this post.. I'm like 'what the hell is going on?'

I don't know what the writers are trying to do or whether the writers have changed but atleast they can maintain some consistency in tracks and logical execution of the story..

I think that girl died on wedding day . 

And what sid was thinking while looking at Ishani cleaning sindhoor dots . Blood or something. I am curious to know about it.

I agree with you there.. I think he became a doc for this reason only.. Maybe something happened to the bride before she arrived.. Because you can hear the Pandit calling for the bride..

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

In the very first episode Sid was shown to have an one night stand with a random girl and then forgot her name... it seems that he keeps doing so.. but that is not love.. in the entire drama until now they didn't give us any hint that Sid was ever in a serious relationship.. hence I thought/wished that Ishani is probably his first serious relation.. 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

In the very first episode Sid was shown to have an one night stand with a random girl and then forgot her name... it seems that he keeps doing so.. but that is not love.. in the entire drama until now they didn't give us any hint that Sid was ever in a serious relationship.. hence I thought/wished that Ishani is probably his first serious relation.. 

But they never gave us a hint of him not being a serious relation also.. Plus our assumptions were right..! His fiancee did die on the wedding day!