Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My conclusion she died on wedding day because of some mishap happened. So whoever applies his name on mehendi have a bad luck . That's what he is thinking.so he want Ishani to stay away.

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Abhi jaisa chal raha hai.. Lag nai raha hai ki aayegi..😆

Ha bus na aaye already writer nashe me he đŸ˜†Pata nahi kya likh raha he đŸ¤”ESA lag raha he cake ka base bana diya ab uspe vegetable , fruits dono ki topping kar raha he 

mukherjeesulata thumbnail

Yes... I completely agree...

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t like today’s episode...

Anjali-Vardhan does not make any sense to me, Vandhan is a criminal & Anjali is a jealous person.. but that should not mean she deserves a person like Vardhan...

Also, how could Dr. Shashank be clueless about the extent of hatred Anjali has for Dr. Juhi? I would love to see shashank-Juhi friendship & companionship rather than this.. didn’t like the fact that Juhi was actually kind of pestering to hear this..

then finally, Sid-Ishani.. I’m not sure why Sid flirted with Ishani if he was so broken from inside? Is that due to his nature? Then I am confused.. he is so good with people & knew that Ishani was a broken from inside.. from all he chose to flirt with her to break her heart? It doesn’t make sense to me why he was eager to know if Ishani loves him or not & also was upset when she said ‘No’ to him..! he said he is 26 only..!! Itna land kar dala iss umar mein? I wished Ishani being his first love, but doesn’t look like so..!! 

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

I didn’t like today’s episode...

Anjali-Vardhan does not make any sense to me, Vandhan is a criminal & Anjali is a jealous person.. but that that should not mean she deserves a person like Vardhan...

Also, how could Dr. Shashank be clueless about the extent of hatred Anjali has for Dr. Juhi? I would love to see shashank-Juhi friendship & companionship rather than this.. didn’t like the fact that Juhi was actually kind of pestering to hear this..

then finally, Sid-Ishani.. I’m not sure why Sid flirted with Ishani if he was so broken from inside? Is that due to his nature? Then I am confused.. he is so good with people & knew that Ishani was a broken from inside.. from all he chose to flirt with her to break her heart? It doesn’t make sense to me why he was eager to know if Ishani loves him or not & also was upset when she said ‘No’ to him..! he said he is 26 only..!! Itna land kar dala iss umar mein? I wished Ishani being his first love, but doesn’t look like so..!! 

Exactly. This seems like a sudden U turn in Sid's characterization. What I feel is- the writers have not planned Sidisha's love story at all. I dont even think this Sid's marriage angle was planned before. All this seems like a desperate attempt to get good TRPs. 

BeeSpee thumbnail

I dont think Sid is shown unreasonable here. He has a horrible past doesn't mean he cant fall in love.

Its something that happened very naturally for him with Ishani. Starting from when she misunderstood him and then him saving her and all. For the type of girl ishani is shown, sid wouldn't know she fell in love with him. It was all very fun until the function ended. Its just that he has realized the seriousness of his and her feelings right now so he is acting this way 

I feel its pretty natural for a person to not realize something when they're having a nice time with someone after such a horrible past. But when something triggers, you get back to the old zone. 

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeeSpee

I dont think Sid is shown unreasonable here. He has a horrible past doesn't mean he cant fall in love.

Its something that happened very naturally for him with Ishani. Starting from when she misunderstood him and then him saving her and all. For the type of girl ishani is shown, sid wouldn't know she fell in love with him. It was all very fun until the function ended. Its just that he has realized the seriousness of his and her feelings right now so he is acting this way 

I feel its pretty natural for a person to not realize something when they're having a nice time with someone after such a horrible past. But when something triggers, you get back to the old zone. 

Sorry, I can’t agree with you... To me it seems that the makers didn’t think about this track before and it’s a hasty one.. At present it seems that Sid can’t even think of marrying someone due to his bitter part, he can’t even withstand wedding rituals.. but a few days back he was happily teasing Ishani abut ”Shaadi-wadi Karle kya?”.. someone who has such issues with something (here marriage) will never be able to mention that thing, even with a light note... Does not make any sense.. Any girl in Ishani’s place will fall in love.. Sid was the one taking initiative to know her, to spend time with her, to protect her etc.. and Ishani mentioned it several times that ‘no one has done such things for her’... Ishani realized her love for Sid when she thought that she’ll lose him for ever.. I wish same happens for Sid, but I know the makers are rather planning some ghisa-pita drama.. Ishani trying hard to win her love..!! Typical daily soap..!

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok in today's episode he admitted that he is in love with Ishani and he want to run away from her . As parallel they are showing Vardhan and Anjali  close proximity. 

By the time sid will confess I think next shock is going to come . And if we take a wild guess (Ekta style)will Shashank ask Sid to marry Anjali for her reputation and save her and Sanjivani from Vardhan.may be they scrapped Shashank and Sid father son track .

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True,  IMO, Yesterday's episode had definite undertones of channel edict, there was random rush with fragmentary sudden reflections & responses between each pair, the pace & plot ( around characters & their arc) weren't in tandem, the continuity needs a consistent clarity without which the unravelling process of twist & turns skeins with confusion, there is a thin line between creative liberty & faltering fluctuations, a possibility could be introduction of new writer ,inbetween , each artist has individual style of stroke with distinctive aptitude & disposition,the tone of the show has already gone through metamorphosis  ( Rishabh was acting as pandit rather than getting the Pandit for wedding no backup of electricity in arguably one of the best hospital, but then there were hardly any medical cases since past couple of weeks🤪 đŸ˜†) 

The intricacy should be intriguing & not abstruse where the flow should move fluidly along audience understanding without assuming too much on assimilation & probables .

BeeSpee thumbnail

Yeah I totally agree but sid hadn't realized the seriousness of their relationship.

As for love, he had already said that I cant love ishani when they had to say sorry to each other. So he didn't realise what he did. Like when he came out of the room in the previous episode he said he shouldn't have been close to ishani so that she falls in love and it's his fault. 

During all this time he hadn't realized how deep their relationship is going. 

At every stage he made clear that he cant love ishani when neil was teasing or when guddu was teasing or even rahil and asha. But in all this denial he didn't realise they're both in love 🤷‍♀️