Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Regarding forum members complaining about 'Noor fans', perhaps if some N fans and so-called media people stop sabotaging the show for their favourite; saying the story is bakwas without giving any proper feedback, labelling ShaZaan as a boring jodi because N is not paired with Azaan, stating their opinion as fact, body-shaming DK and basically whining since the show began that they were 'cheated'...

...then perhaps regular fans will stop complaining about them posting nonsense on social media. 😊

Bahu Begum has a great cast but the story needs to improve and I think ShaZaan work best as a couple.  If people think otherwise they need to stop watching and stop trolling the show too.  It is unfair on the cast and crew to spread so much negativity and proves how devious as well as mean some people are.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I am tired of the nasty comments from jealous fans, who stalk social media just to spread hate for their own twisted reasons...The passive aggressive comments fool no one either.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Regarding forum members complaining about 'Noor fans', perhaps if some N fans and so-called media people stop sabotaging the show for their favourite; saying the story is bakwas without giving any proper feedback, labelling ShaZaan as a boring jodi because N is not paired with Azaan, stating their opinion as fact, body-shaming DK and basically whining since the show began that they were 'cheated'...

...then perhaps regular fans will stop complaining about them posting nonsense on social media. 😊

Bahu Begum has a great cast but the story needs to improve and I think ShaZaan work best as a couple.  If people think otherwise they need to stop watching and stop trolling the show too.  It is unfair on the cast and crew to spread so much negativity and proves how devious as well as mean some people are.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I am tired of the nasty comments from jealous fans, who sit on social media just to spread hate for their own twisted reasons...The passive aggressive comments fool no one either.

I agree with this

One more thing I have noticed is that this forum is good to predict TRP πŸ˜‚ when we were happy with episodes in last two weeks,  TRP increased and when we stopped watching, it decreased. The consensus is checked by sample size, in every sample size which I have seen people do like Shazaan and we were led to believe that there will be more scenes for them but they add Noor in every scene, its just irritating.

I am announcing a project, Rose. I liked first few episodes of this week and didn't like last two episodes so TRP should increase for this week or will stay stable at 0.8, it won't go down, let's see

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Quote :

[[

πŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸ‡§πŸ‡©

Β·

Replying to @ TheBajaoMan

actually @TheBajaoMan

one of the reasons could be NAVARATRI and also #JaiMaaVaishnodevi has pulled out the share at 9:30PM from bahubegum,yeh rishta and kundali that's why they decreased and it got 1.8 master opening at 9:30PM competitive slot. ]]

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye log dictator kyo ban rahe hai yaha par? Mera man merko jo likhna hai likhungi, Shazaan boring hai, words boring hai, boring ke alawa aur bhi adjectives hote hai smiley36 Last week to Shazaan Romance and Shayra attack ki trp ayi thi tab to khush hoke post karna hai usko Noor ke naam karna hai jabki us week me Noor to negative thi lekin ye positive aur interesting Noor week ki trp jab ayi tab bhi Shazaan ke naam par bill phaad rahe hai smiley37 Hui na Noor positive, kya ayi trp? Ye samiksha fans ko khush karne ke chakkar me apni band baja li LSD ne Merko bas Arjit aur Diana ke liye bura lag raha hai, Diana ko to Ye log din bhar kuch na kuch bolte rahte hai, bachi hai wo ye tak nahi sochte ye log, bahut ud rahe the ki Noor positive ho gayi ab trp ayegi, Arjit ko bhi insult karte hai ye log ab yahi Noor ke positive wala trp ko post karke apne doglepan ka example de rahe hai.

Merko na Inse kuch lena hai na dena lekin itna dogla koi kaise ho sakta hai?

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Quote :

[[

πŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸ‡§πŸ‡©

Β·

Replying to @ TheBajaoMan

actually @TheBajaoMan

one of the reasons could be NAVARATRI and also #JaiMaaVaishnodevi has pulled out the share at 9:30PM from bahubegum,yeh rishta and kundali that's why they decreased and it got 1.8 master opening at 9:30PM competitive slot. ]]

Ye Rishta me bhi aisa faltu polygamy track chal raha hai waha par bhi fans gusse me hai 🀣Navratri me to drop sab me hota aur naye show ko itni trp nahi milti

Merko na sirf in par gussa ata hai nahi to Mai chahti hu ke ye show Acha kare aur Shazaan dekhne ko mile, Kash makers sudhar jaye, abhi dekh rahi ho Azaan ko dadi ke pyar me pagal kar diya hai itna hi ladla tha to laya kyo nahi usko ghar, ab ma se bhi pyari ho gayi dadi?

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I agree with this

One more thing I have noticed is that this forum is good to predict TRP πŸ˜‚ when we were happy with episodes in last two weeks,  TRP increased and when we stopped watching, it decreased. The consensus is checked by sample size, in every sample size which I have seen people do like Shazaan and we were led to believe that there will be more scenes for them but they add Noor in every scene, its just irritating.

I am announcing a project, Rose. I liked first few episodes of this week and didn't like last two episodes so TRP should increase for this week or will stay stable at 0.8, it won't go down, let's see

I agree. πŸ˜†

I think the TRP will remain stable or increase due to GD's plan not succeeding.  I predict 0.9...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Ye log dictator kyo ban rahe hai yaha par? Mera man merko jo likhna hai likhungi, Shazaan boring hai, words boring hai, boring ke alawa aur bhi adjectives hote hai smiley36 Last week to Shazaan Romance and Shayra attack ki trp ayi thi tab to khush hoke post karna hai usko Noor ke naam karna hai jabki us week me Noor to negative thi lekin ye positive aur interesting Noor week ki trp jab ayi tab bhi Shazaan ke naam par bill phaad rahe hai smiley37 Hui na Noor positive, kya ayi trp? Ye samiksha fans ko khush karne ke chakkar me apni band baja li LSD ne Merko bas Arjit aur Diana ke liye bura lag raha hai, Diana ko to Ye log din bhar kuch na kuch bolte rahte hai, bachi hai wo ye tak nahi sochte ye log, bahut ud rahe the ki Noor positive ho gayi ab trp ayegi, Arjit ko bhi insult karte hai ye log ab yahi Noor ke positive wala trp ko post karke apne doglepan ka example de rahe hai.

Merko na Inse kuch lena hai na dena lekin itna dogla koi kaise ho sakta hai?

Don't mind me saying but you are getting too affected by them, let them say whatever they want to do and if they are bodyshaming or harassing Diana then report the post. Why to let this negativity rule you? Let go

NoraSM thumbnail

I agree. πŸ˜†

I think the TRP will remain stable or increase due to GD's plan not suceeding.  I predict 0.9...

πŸ‘πŸΌ 0.9 from Rose

Are we wagering? Despite everything I want it to increase πŸ’” Actors have been working so hard, it's unfair that their hardwork is being wasted. It should definitely be a lesson for them to stay away from Prateek shows πŸ˜‚ I don't know how Jennifer will do Beyhadh 2 with them

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

πŸ‘πŸΌ 0.9 from Rose

Are we wagering? Despite everything I want it to increase πŸ’” Actors have been working so hard, it's unfair that their hardwork is being wasted. It should definitely be a lesson for them to stay away from Prateek shows πŸ˜‚ I don't know how Jennifer will do Beyhadh 2 with them

If we are, what are we playing for? πŸ˜†

I just want a good story, I want the show to do well for all the actors and entire team.  It certainly is a lesson for us all but if not for Arjit I would never have watched this show.  Now I want ShaZaan to have some decent screen time and for Azaan to have a stronger role, not be helpless to the situations in his life...

NoraSM thumbnail

If we are, what are we playing for? πŸ˜†

I just want a good story, I want the show to do well for all the actors and entire team.  It certainly is a lesson for us all but if not for Arjit I would never have watched this show.  Now I want ShaZaan to have some decent screen time and for Azaan to have a stronger role, not be helpless to the situations in his life...

I want a good story too but whoever is writing this show is very bad at it, why don't they just fire him and get a new writer on board who can make this show a good one? Watch it only for Shazaan scenes now because the story is senseless, not even getting Shazaan scenes anymore