Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I didnt expect this. I mean everything is fine now right? Azaan and Shayra are together. There is no annoying Noor who wants to break their relationship. Something went wrong 

Noor got more screenspace. She was forgiven easily. She took advantage of her mom's death and then lived with lies. We shazaan fans can't digest such bad karmas. Your like is the reflection of your attitude and we hate noor because she doesn't have any women in her. Azaan n shayra are real men n women respectively. That's why despite noor being his childhood friend, he didn't fall for her. Shazaan fans can't see noor easily forgiven for the sin she has committed by taking advantage of her mom's death. It's time that aznoor fans should realise that aznoor demand is less so they can't get trp. Only shazaan can get. If writer can't do justice, don't pressurize makers by demanding anything stupid.

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jan.anima

Noor got more screenspace. She was forgiven easily. She took advantage of her mom's death and then lived with lies. We shazaan fans can't digest such bad karmas. Your like is the reflection of your attitude and we hate noor because she doesn't have any women in her. Azaan n shayra are real men n women respectively. That's why despite noor being his childhood friend, he didn't fall for her. Shazaan fans can't see noor easily forgiven for the sin she has committed by taking advantage of her mom's death. It's time that aznoor fans should realise that aznoor demand is less so they can't get trp. Only shazaan can get. If writer can't do justice, don't pressurize makers by demanding anything stupid.

I dont know if you are aware of it but Noor fans dont want her as couple with Azaan. So this 'aznoor' is no more. Shazan fans should accept that Noor is centre of this show. Its not bc its my wish, seems like its ph wish 🤷‍♀️. And btw this shazan aznoor fan wars its just childish.