Again fall in trp

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

#YRKKH 2.6 #YRHPK  1.9  #Kasauti  1.6  #Divyadrishti 1.9   #KHKT 1.6 #nachabaliye 1.4   #YHM 1.2 #Sanjivani2  0.9 #nazar  1.5 #kulfi  1.4    

@StarPlus

Trp dropped to 0.9 for last week episodes 

Edited by RamonaG - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good !! I hope it falls to 0.8 next week until they stop showing Ishani's over dramatic imaginations. Pura hafta dono ne bas ek dusre ko notice aur imagine kiyaan !! Until makers open their eyes let the trp go to hell !! 😏

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago
Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I kinda expected a fall since most of the week had either Ishani dreaming of Sid or Sid dreaming of Ishani. There was no progress in story.

I feel trp will decrease more for this week because of this shadi drama. We don't signed up for this show to watch Sangeet mehendi, doctor dancing in the hospital. They could had a simple wedding. It is getting illogical and uninteresting day by day.😔

I said before only n all bashed me 🤣 Till the screen space of useless ghatiya pair is reduced till the good actors dont get their due and adequatel screen time ..this trp will NEVER INCREASE IT WILL CONTINUE TO FALL  dekh lena aur dikhaao titli n loveria blank male lead n mismatched jodi hogging 99% screen time 👏 

There are so many fans in genuine  audiences  of senior actors of this show but how can they sit thru 17 mins of 🤡 romancing ? They have stopped watching 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by MeenakshiRao - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

They have shown last week  Dr shashank exposing second hand machine quality  but there are too overdose of filler scene repetitive scene   that scene  shashank  exposing  old second hand machine hide somewhere 

I have told they have to  to stop showing same thing again  because it is becoming monotonous  other wise trp will low 

Jis tarah se koi roj ek hi sabji nahi kha sakta   usi tarah roj ek hi tarah  ke scene nahi dekh sakte hai 

Jis tarah se scene repetitive ho rahe hain  it look  cvs has lack of creativity they can't think something new  . Cvs  has to think something new 

Ek to  wrong time slot already karela hai upar se neem chadha  monotonous repetitive scene 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Enjoy the show till it lasts . We can't do anything with trp . But whoever came up with this butterfly track in a medical show should get a reality check.i hope they rectify it by giving the promos which deal with medical cases not with loveria cases.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Last week  episode highlight 

Dr ishani  giving  her case to Dr aasha 

Ishani checking  did she really love Sid  

Yoga 

Sid upset with ishani

Dr shashank exposing second hand machine quality 

Dr Anjali support  Dr shashank 

Argument between Anjali and vardhaan

Sid made ishani jealous  by bringing fake girl friend

Aaloo ka, parantha 

Jessica cancer detected  . Jessica want jagneesh to leave her. Jagneesh bring ring  for jassica

So I think main reason of trp drop is ishani giving case to Dr aasha and leaving Dr Sid in operations theatre  when Dr rishabh told to Dr Sid that I will operate this  and u have to new patient 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Big Festival Durapuja tha so.. 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Expected.. All round balance had started to teeter with sudden alterations & replacements, the fusion between scenes and the flow of story at times looked fleeting, last minute .. the vacillation is obvious, let's hope the latest change rolls in the required numbers! 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

The show has become really boring now. The writers need to buck up.