Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This was bound to happen.. too much of anything is bad..

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They really do need more balance in the show, and also need to show the relationships developing between ALL of the characters to have the audience more invested. For example, they could show more bonding between Juhi and Ishani, maybe even Juhi being a mentor for Ishani. They could show Sid’s Mom and why she’s so afraid of seeing Shashank - they’ve completely dropped that storyline for now. They can spend more time sharing the backstory between Juhi and Rahul. They could give more of Dr Rahil’s backstory as well and show him bonding with the other residents, with Sid’s family, or with Ishani. They could show more of Sid’s relationship with Dr Shashank. 

Romance is a critical element in any ITV show, and I love it as much as the next person. But they have skewed the balance of the show too much by focusing so much on Sid and Ishani’s relationship. I love these characters and think they have so much potential, but I want to see how they relate to everyone else too, not just each other. They have a great ensemble cast on this show - they should make use of everyone.