Scenes are making no sense

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry if I'm sounding repetitive. But instead of replacing actresses,  they should consider replacing the writers. What kind of writing is this? Now all of a sudden Sid is acting weird and flirting with Ishani, when did Sid fall in love/ get attracted to Ishani? There's no build up in the story at all. All the scenes seem so random and out of place that I've completely lost interest in watching the show. We've seen Sid being this flirty guy but why is he all of a sudden flirting with Ishani and asking her if she loves him or not.. 

I'm feeling bad for both Surbhi and Namit.. because they really have a wonderful chemistry but just having chemistry doesn't work. The writing of this show is so bad that inspite of watching all these romantic scenes, I'm not feeling anything, I'm not enjoying the scenes at all. 

Anyone else who feels the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid was flirting with Ishani . And he want Ishani to love him just like the other girls in his life . He got admiration from all girls . He never experienced a no from any girl .so his ego hurt . 

Their love story not yet started fully . These romantic scenes are not real . Either it's dream scenes or flirting scenes. The real story will start when one looses the other and Sid's  feelings which are deep down will come on the surface .till now the makers have shown their love story in a light hearted way . It will change soon . The maker of this show is very good in breaking the couple at peak .

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you. Scenes does seem random and now after all this we have a Ishani challenging Sid promo. I don't understand what is now all of sudden going to happen hat he is going to say no to her. In today's episode I almost felt Sid is going to say the golden 3 words to Ishani in turn making Ishani confess her feelings. I was really really looking forward to their love story but everything has gone waste now. Disappointing!!😭👎🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why  sbs voice over saying  Anjali as  Dr juhi  ki beti  that  Dr  juhi  aur unki  beti Anjali ki nazar  Dr shashank pur hai ? Are  sbs reporter really watching the show that    reporter keeping saying  that Dr juhi aur unki beti ( Anjali) ke dil mil jaye

I would recommend reporter to watch serial with open eyes   and then give report  kaun kiski beti hai

And what is this   sbs writing  ishani as roshni and  even  they do not correct   name it  before airing  and even not correct  from  Dr juhi ki beti to  Dr shashank ki beti 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sbs writing   in  bar ishani as roshni  and  writing in bar that  roshni and Siddhartha  ke dil mil gaye. Who is roshni ? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Pyaricetamol thumbnail

I'm going to hide all these stupid comments. For God's sake this is a thread to discuss Sidisha not Sha.....Hi. So if you want to rant about them, please open a separate thread

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Sid was flirting with Ishani . And he want Ishani to love him just like the other girls in his life . He got admiration from all girls . He never experienced a no from any girl .so his ego hurt . 

Their love story not yet started fully . These romantic scenes are not real . Either it's dream scenes or flirting scenes. The real story will start when one looses the other and Sid's  feelings which are deep down will come on the surface .till now the makers have shown their love story in a light hearted way . It will change soon . The maker of this show is very good in breaking the couple at peak .

Hmm may be. But still it isn't adding up. Sid flirting with Ishani all of a sudden isn't making sense to me.Well let's hope the story gets better

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I guess this is what the cvs were aiming for.. Pehle Ishani will fall in love and then she will start denying it infront of Sid and eventually that saga of two lovers who love each other but cannot tell each other their feelings will start...🤔