Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Hmm may be. But still it isn't adding up. Sid flirting with Ishani all of a sudden isn't making sense to me.Well let's hope the story gets better

Wait for sometime they are just starting with their love story .

My take it's not yet started in full fledge they are showing it like the attraction and flirt side during our college days .because the butterfly shows the childishness in their love story .that goofy love story.

It will soon become serious .depth of their love story need trust trails and tribulations. They have been shown in their early twenties so I think there is long way to go before real one start .

imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Donno why i also felt like left out. No connection is left to feel. It seems they themselves are confused about the story!

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Going by yesterday's episode , Sid Ishani scene did have certain precipitous surge, as a viewer intially it looked like Ishani's butterfly moment ðŸ˜”the execution didn't exactly blend, faultlessly with the flow, sometimes lack of clarity leads to confusion & the well meaning ideas at the core look incomplete instead of well thought & committed & I agree, the actors are not at fault, they were totally sincere in effectuation.

The scene meant to emphasis their feelings for one another - Ishani's introspection, evaluating her feelings & then duct taping her inner voice to silence, her denial instigating & stirring Sid to get an anticipated affirmative answer but (personally) the intensity intended dropped as deeper contemplation of Sid's self review hasn't been shown. The makers obviously are going to play around one on backtrack & the other right on heels with inbetween test & trials .

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True most of the scenes do not blend together. Sid and Ishani scenes specially. I fell the maker are changing the tracks so much that even writers are confused how to head ahead with the story. Even the Shashank and Juhi scenes and as anjsli scene. Things are looking random😔. Hope they improve soon

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Just heard that YRKKH writer is going to write for Sanjivani from now.. Let's see what she brings to the show

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel the same unfortunately, your right chemistry isn't enough, a good love story needs a good build up to romantic moments to make you feel that spark, if there isn't good build up even the actors chemistry just doesn't cut it and you can't get invested in their love story. Slow burn works wonders and here they are to rushing a lot of stuff. 

I mean there are different kind of love stories but I would say the ones where you can watch it slowly develop over time are really the best kind,every glance,touch etc makes you feel all giddy and excited and your always waiting for them to just drop everything and confess. It's no fun when it's all being given so easily 

Sadly this show and Sidisha aren't giving any of that feeling, which I'm disappointed by, cause I was really wanting to get fully invested.but I'm kinda bored.

Edited by bila_a - 4 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agee with you. Sanjivani is supposed to be about a hospital. But since the past couple of weeks all we are getting to see is Ishani-Sid love-or-not-love scenes. The butterfly is now getting irritating.

Love among doctors is natural and can be expected but there should be further developments also. 

What is Vardhan upto? There seems to be some deep dark secret behind that door. That should be now touched on. Shashank-Judi relationship is also ignored. They just get a couple of scenes that's all. 

Hope the writers wise up and make it move forward and also interesting to watch.