Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am disappointed with Sultanat getting her memory back as she will now go with Zaroon (temporarily at least 😊) but even more annoyed with how it has been dragged for more than a week. 

The memory loss drama was originally done to bring Madhav into the story but then the dragging since Madhav realized the truth has served no purpose.

Even though i am disappointed, there was no other possible end to the memory loss drama. Sultanat was married. Madhav was consumed with hate. How could CVs have shown then falling for each other? We, as audience, would be howling at the immorality of the whole setup.  So Sultanat had to go back home. For those, who have watched the show from the first episode, it is sort of closure.

BUT I am still not convinced that this is the new start of Zaroon-Sultanat story because there is NO story left there. the only antagonist to their story is gone. Madhav doesn't seem to have the character and none of his actions so far have suggested that he will be the next antagonist. Let's say he is the antagonist -- so what will he do??? kidnap her again?? otherwise, their worlds are as separate as they can be.  So what is will they show for Saroon story -- daily managing of the dargah affairs???

Madhav is the biggest face on the montage. Don't think he will be sidelined anytime soon. 

Searching for daily soap writing hat ... to imagine outrageous, illogical scenarios. What do you think will happen next? 

Idea#1 -- Saroon to investigate the Dargah murders... ðŸ¤£ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

@Irshita:

Saltanat going home temporarily ??? Seriously ??? I don't think so. Looks like she is going home permanently.

I agree that memory loss drama was added to add Madhav in the story and I am still trying to figure out why it was actually necessary to bring Madhav in the story. I have read these past few days so many comments that Madhav has brought the ratings down and the show was much better with only Shah family, so maybe they should return to that concept again. Show only SaRoon and Shah family living happily under the same roof till the show goes off air. Maybe SaRoon being back together can stir up the ratings again......

And you are rite, there was no other closure to the memory loss drama than this, no matter how disappointed we are. Saltanat had to go back to her parents house with Zaroon, becoz she is still married to him. And there is NO way that Saltanat will ever fall in love with Madhav.....I do not see that happening at all. 

On the other hand I see Madhav falling for Saltanat, but I am sure he will not become the next obsessive lover or stalker, coz he has not been portrayed this way ever, even when he was in revenge mood all the time. And I don't think he is going to use his son to get Saltanat, coz that would butcher his entire character what they hv portrayed since start. Even if he kidnaps her, Saltanat will never fall for him, instead she will hate him......at least now they hv some sort of understanding btwn them.  BUT...........then again these CVs cannot be trusted, becoz these are the same ppl who butchered Kainaat and Zaroon too.....

Madhavs face is the biggest in the montage....true, but Kainaats face was also the biggest in the old montage, so what does that mean ??? Makes me wonder now tht u mention it, coz I never looked at it that way. I just hope they won't make Madhav negative

And yes what is SaRoons story after their re-union ???? Leading a  happy married life, taking care of the dargah issues, making babies perhaps and live happily ever after. Coz the main antagonist is not there to spice up the story anymore..........so what is next..........that is the big question 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

@Irshita:

Madhavs face is the biggest in the montage....true, but Kainaats face was also the biggest in the old montage, so what does that mean ??? Makes me wonder now tht u mention it, coz I never looked at it that way. I just hope they won't make Madhav negative

Kainaat’s face was the biggest and it was all about her, negative or positive. Now the show should be about him, whether it is negative or positive.

ashi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I am disappointed with Sultanat getting her memory back as she will now go with Zaroon (temporarily at least 😊) but even more annoyed with how it has been dragged for more than a week. 

The memory loss drama was originally done to bring Madhav into the story but then the dragging since Madhav realized the truth has served no purpose.

Even though i am disappointed, there was no other possible end to the memory loss drama. Sultanat was married. Madhav was consumed with hate. How could CVs have shown then falling for each other? We, as audience, would be howling at the immorality of the whole setup.  So Sultanat had to go back home. For those, who have watched the show from the first episode, it is sort of closure.

BUT I am still not convinced that this is the new start of Zaroon-Sultanat story because there is NO story left there. the only antagonist to their story is gone. Madhav doesn't seem to have the character and none of his actions so far have suggested that he will be the next antagonist. Let's say he is the antagonist -- so what will he do??? kidnap her again?? otherwise, their worlds are as separate as they can be.  So what  is will they show for Saroon story -- daily managing of the dargah affairs???

Madhav is the biggest face on the montage. Don't think he will be sidelined anytime soon. 

Searching for daily soap writing hat ... to imagine outrageous, illogical scenarios. What do you think will happen next? 

Idea#1 -- Saroon to investigate the Dargah murders... ðŸ¤£ 

I feel next track will be zaroon being unsecure of madhav and doubting saltanat believing sneha's words as per helly's previous iv madhav and Krish are now also imp for saltanat, just a thought. Coz as you mention madhav is now biggest face on montage so he cannot be sidelined anytime soon and zaroon I think feel irritated when saltanat hiding herself behind madhav being scared of zaroon, he was thinking sneha's words, so according to my theory zaroon's jealousy track is on the way... For me makers are planning to make zaroon's character fall to another level down bt this time when their is no kainat so he will be directly blamed.

eshasrk thumbnail

I dont understand why Zaroon will doubt Sultanat....becoz he has NO reason to. He should have shut Sneha up the moment she spewed venom against her brother and Sultanat, but no like an idiot he listened to every crap she said. 

Knowing tht Sultanat loves him only and her going through so much at the hands of Kainaat becoz of tht, if he still doubts Sultanat then he is the biggest whacko around. No girl will go through hell becoz she married the man she loves and then still be unfaithful.....he should use his brains if he has them intact still. This would be the weirdest thing ever....

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Kainaat’s face was the biggest and it was all about her, negative or positive. Now the show should be about him, whether it is negative or positive.

I only hope its not negative. VJ said in his first interv tht he choses characters tht have growth becoz he does not like stagnant characters. And he gave the example of Suraj from Udaan. Suraj was a negative character and this character ultimately grew positive after a hard journey. Even so Madhavs character was grey and he is growing to become positive. I dont hope tht Madhavs character goes from grey to positive to completely black , becoz tht is not wht I understand of growth ðŸ¤£, but maybe CVs have a different opinion abt growth 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi21

I feel next track will be zaroon being unsecure of madhav and doubting saltanat believing sneha's words as per helly's previous iv madhav and Krish are now also imp for saltanat, just a thought. Coz as you mention madhav is now biggest face on montage so he cannot be sidelined anytime soon and zaroon I think feel irritated when saltanat hiding herself behind madhav being scared of zaroon, he was thinking sneha's words, so according to my theory zaroon's jealousy track is on the way... For me makers are planning to make zaroon's character fall to another level down bt this time when their is no kainat so he will be directly blamed.

Agree. That is where I think it is going. He kept thinking of Sneha’s words when sultanat hid behind Madhav, he didn’t even think that she could be scared due to his stabbing her and he was blaming Madhav for everything. 

in confrontation with Sneha he said also something like sultanat can never forget her Zaroon. 

All this points to his insecurities. He is going to burst if he ever feels ignored by sultanat especially if it due to Krish or Madhav. 

How he behaves when he gets jealous will determine the course of his character.

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I dont understand why Zaroon will doubt Sultanat....becoz he has NO reason to. He should have shut Sneha up the moment she spewed venom against her brother and Sultanat, but no like an idiot he listened to every crap she said. 

Knowing tht Sultanat loves him only and her going through so much at the hands of Kainaat becoz of tht, if he still doubts Sultanat then he is the biggest whacko around. No girl will go through hell becoz she married the man she loves and then still be unfaithful.....he should use his brains if he has them intact still. This would be the weirdest thing ever....

Jealousy and doubts know no reason and there is no cure for either.

eshasrk thumbnail

Zaroon is right abt one thing : Sultanat can never forget her Zaroon. He is the only one who could not sustain this promise towards Sultanat, coz Sultanat said something along the same lines to Kainaat if I am not mistaken. But still Zaroon could never recognize his real wife until Zainab spilled the beans 

ashi21 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Irshita]

Jealousy and doubts know no reason and there is no cure for either.

[/QU

zaroon's ch is now butchered badly, it's clear, bt zaroon somehow cannot be blamed directly bcz this all mess was created by kainat, bt if zaroon started feeling insecure and doubting saltanat, his wife, that wife who forgave him so easily for all that mistakes he made by not recognizing his true soulmate and that stabbing, still if he doubts her than this time zaroon will be directly responsible for his behavior or it will be an irredeemable act by him.

Don't know why , but I am feeling CV's have reunite saroon to separate them forever!!! Whatt??? Coz previously saroon separated due to kainat, according to saroon fans they have no fault in separation, so now, I think this time makers will separate them by making zaroon fall to another low level, making him responsible for everything this time, Just a thought!!!!