Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

loved your post..can't say  I don't feel disappointed .. my reason to hang about is to find out what happens to both the sisters in the end.. as you know the love angle interests me the least.. but there is a strong possibility that saltanat will be united with her husband.. writers  are likely to follow convention and the done thing, after all cvs have to justify the title sufiyana pyar mera… my mistake was I never felt it..

keep sharing and discussing the story line,  possible outcome of events,The discussions are more meaningful than the actual episodes.. love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashi21

Don't know why , but I am feeling CV's have reunite saroon to separate them forever!!! Whatt??? Coz previously saroon separated due to kainat, according to saroon fans they have no fault in separation, so now, I think this time makers will separate them by making zaroon fall to another low level, making him responsible for everything this time, Just a thought!!!!

OMG!!!! Zaroon looked so jealous of Sultanat hugging Krish! Couldn't believe that. Where is the Sufiyana trust?

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

OMG!!!! Zaroon looked so jealous of Sultanat hugging Krish! Couldn't believe that. Where is the Sufiyana trust?

Krish ???? Seriously ??? Good heaven he is a child, is he afraid she'll fall in love with him 🤣🤣. Zaroon is just a flip flopper....lost case. Even in death, Kainaat is still hunting SaRoon.....the level of pagalpan of Kainaat..ufff. Looks like she is really dead at the moment.....😔. Wonder if she is dead for sure or wht....so confusing. But there is no news of the actress playing Kainaat tht she is out of SPM becoz her track is over....strange

By the way....what is tht all apshagun crap ??? Dont tell me something is abt to happen with Madhav....1st pooja thali fell and then the picture fell and broke. But whose picture was it ??? Sakshi or Madhav ???

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

By the way....what is tht all apshagun crap ??? Dont tell me something is abt to happen with Madhav....1st pooja thali fell and then the picture fell and broke. But whose picture was it ??? Sakshi or Madhav ???

Of course kainaat will be back. Question is when. These vamps and villains never die...

I assumed Indu fell as god’s punishment for calling sultanat manhoos and ignore sniveling Sneha’s scene 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Of course kainaat will be back. Question is when. These vamps and villains never die...

I assumed Indu fell as god’s punishment for calling sultanat manhoos and ignore sniveling Sneha’s scene 

Well dear Kainaat is not coming back, but another female entry will be there in the Sharma house. Read today abt it coz it was in the story of someone. 

I assume tht most probably as I suspected earlier, the possibility can be there of Madhavs ex returning. And I heard tht this female entry will create havoc in the Sharma household. Now I get all the ill signs from yesterdays episode. 

I dont see any other female who can create havoc thn Madhavs ex....and I feel she will try to separate Krish from Madhav or create misunderstandings btwn Madhav and Sultanat ( as someone had mentioned before also ) or she might even use Zaroon to stir up things btwn the 3 of them. Kainaat is dead, so they need another antagonist. Thankfully its NOT Madhav and tht is a relief

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago