SamAina OS : Ek Din Aap

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys! It's been so long that I wrote something here and this song wanted me to do just that. It was written in jiffy and I know it's not upto the mark. I have been trying to get my writing streak back but I don't know if and ever I'll get back to it or not. This one is dedicated to Suparna (aka Suparna13). This girl is the ever motivator and lover of my work even if it's a crapfest. 😆 Love you ya! Thanks for being my constant that you are. Forgive grammatical and spelling errors, not proofread.

The morning breeze gushed into the bedroom through the huge window and Naina stirred in Sameer's arms disturbing him in his sleep. He got up to the most beautiful sight in front of him. His Naina, in his arms, smiling the most beautiful smile. He pushed aside the bang that fell on her face and irritated him to the core. He bent and pecked her forehead. "Good morning Naina." He said and smiled. "Good morning Sameer." Naina said in her sleepy voice and pulled him and kissed his cheek, making his heart flutter. "Naina, I love you." Sameer said and hugged her. "I know." She said and snuggled into his chest, inhaling the perfume from last night. 

Ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge

Phool hi phool rahon mein khil jayenge

Maine socha na tha

Maine socha na tha

On the dinning table, Sameer was playing with Naina's red bangles while she was trying to serve both of them. "Sameer!" She said, cutely annoyed. "Aaj khila do. Please." Sameer pleaded. Naina sighed and took a little of the aloo paratha, dipped it in curd and filled it in his mouth. "Tumhare haath se khaana zyda accha lagta hai, pata nahi Kyun." Sameer said while he still chewed on his breakfast. Naina put another bite in his mouth. "Pata hai, Bachpan mein main itna miss karta tha ki koi mujhe aise khilaye." Sameer said, rather casually but that filled Naina's eyes with tears that she wiped quickly. She knew Sameer doesn't like tears in her eyes. "Tum toh ho hi Bachpan se kaamchor." Naina said and put another bite in his mouth. "Main Kaamchor? Dil toot Gaya mera pata hai." Sameer said and chewed and made a sad face. "Main Jaa Raha." He said and got up. "Suno." Naina called him. "Kya hai?" He asked. Naina took the corner of her dupatta and wiped the curd from the corner of his lips. He turned to leave. "Suno." Naina called again. "Kya?" Sameer asked. She neared him, put her hand on his shoulder to get some support, tip toed and hugged him, "I love you Sameer." She murmured near his neck. Sameer pulled her closer and held her by her waist. 

Ek din zindagi itni hogi hasin

Jhumega Aasman gayegi ye zamin

Jhumega Aasman gayegi ye zamin

Maine socha na tha

Naina was in the bedroom, looking at the red stripes on the pregnancy kit. She was feeling uneasy since Sameer left and because she had missed her cycle, Preeti had suggested her to take pregnancy test, and here she was, crying. She didn't know what to do. She reached to the landline and called Sameer and for reasons unknown, she started to cry on the phone itself, leaving Sameer worried to death and he rushed home. "Naina!" She heard him shout. "Bedroom mein hoon Sameer." She said slowly. The door of the bedroom flung open and Sameer ran towards her and looked at her everywhere, if she's injured or something. "Kya hua Naina, tum phone pe to Kyun ro Rahi thi?" Sameer asked, confused, worried and what not. Naina held his hand and placed it on her lower abdomen. She took the pregnancy kit and placed it on his other hand. Sameer was confused for some time. He then looked at Naina. "Naina?" He asked, as if to confirm. Naina just nodded her head in affirmation. "Main papa banne wala hoon?" Sameer still couldn't believe it. "Hmm." Naina said without looking at him. She lifted her head and saw him. He was in tears. "Sameer, I'm sorry." Naina said and almost cried. "Sorry, Naina tum ek number ki buddhu ho. Ye mere liye duniya ka best gift hai." Sameer was shouting with joy. "Sacchi?" Naina had a twinkle in her eyes. "Haan buddhu." Sameer said and hugged her. 

Dil ki daali mein kaliyan khilne lagi

Jab nigahein nigahon se milne lagi

Dil ki daali mein kaliyan khilne lagi

Jab nigahein nigahon se milne lagi

Ek din is tarah hosh kho jayenge

Paas aayenge madhosh ho jayenge

Maine socha na tha

Maine socha na tha

"Sameer, aaj garden mein sote hain." Naina asked. "Par Naina, bahut thand hai. Tumhein aur baby Ko thand lag jaayegi." Sameer said. "Sameer!" Naina said, as if threatening him. "Naina." Sameer pleaded. "Okay, Mumma and baby are not talking to you. Huh." Naina looked the other side. "You can't do this to me." Sameer said. "I already did this to you." Naina said. "Ah! Theek hai. Chalo." Sameer gave up. "Yay! Baby is saying thank you." Naina said and pulled Sameer into a hug. Sameer and Ramdhari put up a sleeping set up in the garden. "Sameer, pata hai, Naina Maa Ko kabhi nahi dekha par Chachiji Chachaji Preeti sab the toh kabhi unki kami mehsoos nahi Hoti thi, Haan kabhi kabhi jab Tayiji na mujhe bin Maa ki ladki bolti thi na, toh pata nahi, ek Ajeeb se chubhan Hoti thi. Mujhe lagta tha agar Maa Hoti toh mujhe koi kuch nahi kehta, phir tum aaye zindagi mein. Aur na, sab theek kar diya. Pata nahi tum nahi hote toh mera kya hota." Naina said and held Sameer's hand. "Tum bhi toh meri zindagi mein meri Pari ban ke aayi aur mere har zakhm Ko bhar diya. Tum bhi nahi Hoti toh mera kya hi hota." Sameer said. "Tum sukoon se andar so rahe hote iss Ahmedabad ki sardi mein." Naina chuckled. "Naina, mera Sukoon tum ho aur ye humara aane wala baby hai." Sameer said leaving Naina in tears. She was just so overwhelmed and she didn't understand why.

Jagmagati hui jaagti raat hai

Raat hai ya sitaron ki barat hai

Jagmagati hui jaagti raat hai

Raat hai ya sitaron ki barat hai

Ek din dil ki rahon mein apne liye

Jal uthenge mohabbat ke itne diye

Maine socha na tha

"Ek minute." Sameer said and ran inside to get an Aarti ki thaali. Became back and welcomed his wife and his baby inside. "Welcome home Naisa ki Mumma and my little princess." Sameer said and took Naisa in is hand. She let out a huge smile seeing her Dad. "Aww, mera baby. I love you so much, already." Sameer said making her smile bigger. "But Naisa knows, her Mumma loves her more." Naina took Naisa to the bedroom too feed. "Oh hello! I love her more!" Sameer went behind her. And that banter continued, forever! 

Jhumega aasma gayegi ye zamin

Maine socha na tha

Maine socha na tha

Maine socha na tha

Maine socha na tha

PS : Do drop in your views. I still feel this isn't good. Sorry, you guys had to go through this. 😞

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res🤗

Unres😘

Dedicated to me! Yay...😎😘😘❤️. Me motivator ... Wo to tu hai mere liye, Lekin tere liye Mai hu🤔 ye sochne wali baat hai! Aur teri writing ke baare mein fattu bolne ka haq tujhe nahi hai, so don't call it crapfest, huh🙄. I will never stop telling that your subtle cute romance, chote detailings always stunned me! Aur part chota ho ya bada, everytime I discovered something more from your writing... Yes, I am lover of your stories❤️😘😍. And I am so happy to get this os suddenly, love you bahot🤗. 

Coming to the os, my favourite of yours, your writing with song swap! It is always lovely to read... When you are listening the same song... You can feel every bit of it🤧😍😍. And this song, I always love to listen! At first, their subtle romance in the morning, cute nokjhoks... I love, love , love! That Dil toot gaya mera ... So relatable. Their hugs are always precious! 

I always want to see more detailing on naina's pregnancy. Yahan sahi, mere fav os ae kaash ke hum mein bhi thodi parenting matter thi! What you wrote, subtly beautiful 😍❤️!

Naisa... Tu humesha itna sahi Naam chunti hai ❤️😘. Naisa... From naina-sameer's name initial, such a lovely name! Naisa's mummy Papa fighting for naisa only .... Cute scenario. Their banter and their love for eachother, always and forever 😍💕!! 

Write more stuffs hash, when you feel it🤗. I unreserved it yesterday night only... But mere net ne wo nahi Kiya... Jo bhi ho🙄😍. I love this sudden gift, I loved it and I love you too🤗!! Tere se aur kuch padhne ki intezaar mein rahungi....😳.

With love, Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

unres 

kya hogya agar yeh upar wali first aagyi😡

lekin unres main phle krungi Supu😡

Okay now Hash🤗

This was beautiful 

you know I always say this whenever it comes to you writing ❤️

but it was lovely. 

I have never seen you explore a pregnant Naina

so it was a charm in itself

and obviously your Sameer Naina stay limited to zones but still I feel the chemistry you show. 

Naina and Sameer's child is a child who was bound to be most pampered because her set of parents were always deprived of their family love and Samaina would have never wanted that for their child. 

I wish show main thoda aur explore krte

but never mind. 

Naisa the name was beautiful 

You combined their initials and formed the name. Bravo

I vaise bhi love the names you come up with for their child. 

Lekin yeh bhut chota tha

I so wanted to read more

Because you know getting a happy family dose story from you is so rare

So I am lalchi🤣

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww this was so cute😳And Naisa❤️ The name❤️Iska toh alag hi feel hai yaarNaina's dialogues were emotional. And that sukoon tum ho aur hamare ane wala baby This one is my favorite! And of course the song you chose ❤ Peerrrfeeecttt ❤

This was small but so cute😍 I miss reading hereFeeling nostalgic. Thank you Hash for writing this🤗

Sania98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A sweet and Lovely OS.❤️😍

Also I loved their princess's name-Naisa 😍🤗

I

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Res

Unres

Hi Octo 😊. It was such a beautiful OS. Small-small moments if sameer naina were so lovely.   lovely name of the baby Naisa-Naina and sameer's  daughter. ❤️ Please write more stories.You writes so well.

Disha

Edited by sonushrivastava - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Octo

Beautiful and lovely💕. This is one of my favourite song and you have done justice to it. 

Love

Sajida

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hash beautiful  OS  u made  perfectly matched with  Samaina n the beautiful song . U written it so well as u always do .  Expecting more stories from  u  . Lots of love 

Srilatha 

Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its been a long time since i visited IF and today here i am and also have a beautiful OS to read. It was such a nice feeling to read all these small small moments of Samaina. We all wished for the pregnancy track but it had to be cut down for a week, but really loved all the small small moments. Especially Naisa, i also wishes had a small part where Samaina fought over wat to name their kid and finally ended up naming her Naisa but this OS was really nice... Good work dr... Expecting for such OS soon... 

sc2.o thumbnail

This was so beautiful ❤️