Oct 4 : Hypocrisy

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel I am leaning towards the evil side these days considering we are building up to end of evil on Vijayadashmi. I had to vent out because you can't really discuss this show with anyone in your friend circle, it's not something you tell people 

Am I the only one who felt bad for Asgar, Suraiya and Khalid? When Suraiya was crying at Razia's feet saying that she is daughter in law of this house but gets worse treatment than servants, is she wrong? 

They are being asked to leave their home, how fair is this when Razia has forgiven Noor and gives her better treatment than her own family? Rule is that one has to abide by everything she says and if they go against her then they won't be respected. 

Asgar can't refer to Razia Begum by her first name but Azaan, Noor and Shayra have been humiliating Suraiya. The point here is that Asgar is as much of son of this house as Azaan or Razia's husband, granted the heir was Razia's husband and now Azaan but still Asgar has some rights as he is a Nawab too. 

Noor humiliated Mashuka and Dilruba too, she had cemented Dilruba and Shaira, she sent a man to scare Shaira who hurt both Dilruba and Shaira, but everyone forgave her. 

Asgar taking Razia's name is an insult to her, what did Razia do to Noor when Noor put domestic violence charges against her and her son? Nothing, she scolded Azaan and asked him to solve this problem himself, later she supported Noor in getting rights of a wife. 

Razia said that loving someone is not wrong, expressing love is not wrong but forcing love is wrong, isn't this what Noor did? Why no punishment for her? Her son was trying to kill himself because Noor was separating him from his wife. 

Bottom line is that Noor has done more harm to this family than Asgar and Suraiya in all those years that they have lived with Razia. Razia is not being fair, she is being a hypocrite, she has different rules for different people. 

Razia is not wrong with Asgar, she is doing absolutely right because Asgar was wrong and she should have done this long ago, but her lectures on right and wrong go in vain because she is harboring and breeding a woman like Noor. 

What do you think? It was the first time that I did not like Razia Begum, I have always liked her characterization and today her performance was of a powerful lady but when I think about how she allowed Noor to go unpunished when she is strict with everyone else including Azaan and Shaira, I just don't like her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Merko kisi ke liye bura nahi lagta Azaan aur Shayra ko chhodkar baki sab mare mujhe koi fark nahi padta Razia to Noor aur Yasmeen ki chamchi ho gayi hai merko to wo kabhi pasand nahi thi

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Merko kisi ke liye bura nahi lagta Azaan aur Shayra ko chhodkar baki sab mare mujhe koi fark nahi padta Razia to Noor aur Yasmeen ki chamchi ho gayi hai merko to wo kabhi pasand nahi thi

🤣 You have said as much, Razia feels a responsibility towards Yasmin but as someone mentioned that every character was twisted to fit Noor thik ho gayi in the story, if you remove that part from the show then every character is decent and consistent 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What do I think?

I completely agree Nora and I have caught myself in agreement with AsSur many times so I remind myself that they are evil and have been for many years.  I have always felt Razia Begum was very hypocritical towards her relations and emotionally weak.  The writers have compromised her in every track too.

I was never completely in awe of the character but she seems less regal and more selfish or sometimes cold...

Welcome back Nora. ðŸ¤—  You do not need to analyse the episodes, just share your thoughts. 😃

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

What do you I think?

I completely agree Nora and I have caught myself in agreement with AsSur many times so I remind myself that they are evil and have been for many years.  I have always felt Razia Begum was very hypocritical towards her relations and emotionally weak.  The writers have compromised her in every track too.

I was never completely in awe of the character but she seems less regal and more selfish or sometimes cold...

Welcome back Nora. ðŸ¤— You do not need to analyse the episodes, just share your thoughts. 😃

Asgar and Suraiya are only consistent characters in this show along with Shazaan's love for each other, actually feeling bad for them and want them to have a good respectable life. They don't need to live under dictatorship of Razia, it is not fair that Noor gets to live like a queen in this house just because her mother sucked up to Razia Begum all her life. But again they are evil and I can't root for them

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Noor is no better than her but she got forgiven so easily. Ok fine they forgave her but they are acting like she did not do any blackmailing. Sorry we have seen her evil face and now cvs cant convince us that she is an innocent girl with her heart out on sleeves. For her they are ruining the rest of the characters

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Asgar and Suraiya are only consistent characters in this show along with Shazaan's love for each other, actually feeling bad for them and want them to have a good respectable life. They don't need to live under dictatorship of Razia, it is not fair that Noor gets to live like a queen in this house just because her mother sucked up to Razia Begum all her life. But again they are evil and I can't root for them

N is not a character I can ever like, especially after watching the extent she can go due for her 'zidd' and then hide half the truth when everyone forgives her.  The difference between her and AsSur is clear; they are willing to murder to get what they want and have gone beyond any sort of redemption...They take joy in watching RB and her loved ones hurt or in pain...

I can never feel bad for the negative characters but understand their argument regarding RB's double standard... One rule for N and a different one for everyone else...

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I too feel that Razia is misusing her powers. The way she says- I don't like anyone who questions my decision. It means only she has the right to take decision without involving anyone which is wrong. And if someone asks her questions or if someone gives her better suggestion, she will scold them. She is only good to shazaan and Noor. But why not anybody else?

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

N is not a character I can ever like, especially after watching the extent she can go due for her 'zidd' and then hide half the truth when everyone forgives her.  The difference between her and AsSur is clear; they are willing to murder to get what they want and have gone beyond any sort of redemption...They take joy in watching RB and her loved ones hurt or in pain...

I can never feel bad for the negative characters but understand their argument regarding RB's double standard... One rule for N and a different one for everyone else...

Suraiya was right when she was forcefully throwing noor out of house. Razia hates khalid for molestation. But Razia doesn't hate noor for misusing molestation to marry Azaan. This is double standard n terms of gender.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: jan.anima

Suraiya was right when she was forcefully throwing noor out of house. Razia hates khalid for molestation. But Razia doesn't hate noor for misusing molestation to marry Azaan. This is double standard n terms of gender.

You have a point and RB did not even ask how Khalid came back home.  Noor allowed everyone to think Khalid molested her, the other characters do not know the whole truth but everyone knows that she got him released from jail.  The writers have forgotten what they wrote previously so even I get confused...