Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Khalid attempted to rape Noor.... How is there room for empathy? 

Khalid did not make any attempt to molest Noor, I understand that any woman in that situation would take what Khalid did as an attempt to molestation because there was lack of clarity and he was trying to force himself on her BUT it wasn't of sexual nature in anyway. If Noor had filed a molestation case against Khalid, then and there everyone would have supported her because what he did was wrong and I said that he deserves to serve his due time in prison but after it he should live a happy life. 

What Noor did was use that assault/molestation to force Shaira into divorcing Azaan, she even apologized to Khalid for it, which explains that even she was aware that Khalid is innocent, she got him out of the jail when Azaan had him arrested on molestation charges. All in all Khalid did not molest Noor. I won't say Khalid deserves empathy but I feel it for him because he really had a rough life with his disabilities and a mother like Suraiya around him, he needs treatment 

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

It is very subjective but I don't like how Razia was taking pride in telling Asgar that Azaan would have killed Asgar for referring to Razia by her first name. What mother would see her son turn into a criminal because someone called her Razia? 

Violence is condoned by everyone in this show, the only non violent person is Shaira but she has been at the receiving end of it 

Maybe by killing she meant that azaan won't have spared ashgar because of the way he insulted Razia. I might be wrong.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

You have a point and RB did not even ask how Khalid came back home.  Noor allowed everyone to think Khalid molested her, the other characters do not know the whole truth but everyone knows that she got him released from jail.  The writers have forgotten what they wrote previously so even I get confused...

Noor knew that khalid was innocent. So knce her purpose got fulfilled, she released him.  Shayra n azaan asked noor why she released khalid. Noor could cover up her intention by answering that if she can forgive shayra for Yasmin's death, then why can she not forgive khalid for molestation.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jan.anima

Noor knew that khalid was innocent. So knce her purpose got fulfilled, she released him.  Shayra n azaan asked noor why she released khalid. Noor could cover up her intention by answering that if she can forgive shayra for Yasmin's death, then why can she not forgive khalid for molestation.

Thanks for reminding. ðŸ˜Š I had forgotten that...

The point remains though; N told ShaZaan she forgave Khalid but she still allows everyone to think he tried to molest her and Azaan was price for 'forgiving' (not actually) Shayra...These writers are just 😵

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago