Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bhagwan ki kripa mujhpe aaj baarish hori hai signal lost

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Mera haal toh already bura hai bhai πŸ˜†

You all atleast got to enjoy the good phases in real time with the show for so long. 

Main toh Abhi Abhi aayi aur abhi hi packup kar diya writers ne mera πŸ™πŸ˜‚

LMAO, didn't you once say you were cursed with shows? You should have seen this coming. πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, didn't you once say you were cursed with shows? You should have seen this coming. πŸ˜†

Haan main hoon hi cursed. You guys should have told me to stop watching the show the moment I first posted in the forum. I ruined it for everyone πŸ˜†

Faltu mein welcome kar diya. Ho gaya syaapa. Wahin rok dete toh my cursed kismat wouldn’t have struck this show too πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They should just change the montage to Kammo and Babes on the scooty then....and tagline can be β€œKammo degi Babita ko taane”....who needs wings when you can have taane? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Aakhir inki taunts and arguments pe hi toh TRPs mil rahi hain....baaki sabka kya kaam. 

@bold- lmao. I laughed out loud at that. 

Like I already told you, mein to hoon hi panauti. Toh ibb to aadat si hai mujhko. 

We got on the train late and it’s already time to get off. πŸ˜† 

I will cherish those 200 episodes. Still thankful that makers were able to create something like PB on ITV. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Haan main hoon hi cursed. You guys should have told me to stop watching the show the moment I first posted in the forum. I ruined it for everyone πŸ˜†

Faltu mein welcome kar diya. Ho gaya syaapa. Wahin rok dete toh my cursed kismat wouldn’t have struck this show too πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚

LMAO, humein thodi na pata ki tum sach keh ri ho. Agar pata hota wohi se bafaas bhej dete. πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@bold- lmao. I laughed out loud at that. 

Like I already told you, mein to hoon hi panauti. Toh ibb to aadat si hai mujhko. 

We got on the train late and it’s already time to get off. πŸ˜† 

I will cherish those 200 episodes. Still thankful that makers were able to create something like PB on ITV. 

I guess hum dono panauti hain. We brought double bad luck to the show simultaneously πŸ˜†

Yes, I will cherish the good epis we got too. Still have my rewatch to get through for my own satisfaction. 

Baaki toh everything ends in a train wreck...inevitability of ITV  πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Lol everyone is watching for their fav actors but my first love was the story and the characters....

Oh well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Same here... Jis story me liye dekh rahe the usi ko kharab kar diya hai.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, humein thodi na pata ki tum sach keh ri ho. Agar pata hota wohi se bafaas bhej dete. πŸ˜†

Too late now. Bhains toh khol ke le gaye writers πŸ€£

asmaanixx thumbnail

Too late now. Bhains toh khol ke le gaye writers πŸ€£

Ab toh FIR karani hi pare gi. πŸ€£

Koi toh hamari sun lo. πŸ€£

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arey beheno  tension na lo.Babitha aur Mini ko chodo aur HS ki sundarta par concentrate karo. Mujhe lagta hai Babitha ke system mein kuch gadbad hai. Itna hot husband iske bagal mein hain aur ye maharani beti ke baare mein soch rahi hai bataoπŸ˜‰. Sach mein ajeeb hai ye.