Thori apni sauteli maa pe~New Promo

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/sonytv/status/1179754223153684481?s=21

Kammo is disgusting. I now understand where that slap is coming from, and I won’t bash Babes for this (not saying Mini is wrong) but these statements will break anyone 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao this is everything that the show wasn't.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Lmao this is everything that the show wasn't.

But now it is! Mubarak ho!! 🤪🥳

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow. This Khamo is worse than Khatri. Why does Babita not break the partnership with her.

Now I see why Babita was fuming and Mini got the Slap. That was nasty from Khammo insulting her and Mita. No wonder HS was angry.

I think that Mini has been going around the scotty with Mickey who is holding her by the waist and she thinks its ok to do so.

I think that she forgets had her parents been married and she was roaming around like this. Ashok would have for sure slapped her as her Parents would have to hear taunts as well.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is why KK is so happy about the TRPs being 1.0.

Is this how they want to sustain it?

Chalo ab to Minnie ke maa baap dono sautele ho gaye hain. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

This is why KK is so happy about the TRPs being 1.0.

Is this how they want to sustain it?

Chao ab to Minnie ke maa baap dono sautele ho gaye hain. 

Yaas! That frees Hanita to be self indulgent. Great news! Ab toh Mini bhi apne sage baap aur sauteli Maa jaisi hai. Bhaiyya ab HS Babita ko baksh do aur let Mini be the victim or third woman for all I care!

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yaas! That frees Hanita to be self indulgent. Great news! Ab toh Mini bhi apne sage baap aur sauteli Maa jaisi hai. Bhaiyya ab HS Babita ko baksh do aur let Mini be the victim or third woman for all I care!

If anything, Kammo's taunts should have been enough for Babita to stop caring forever about log kya kahenge. 

Who's she to talk about Babita being a sagi or a sauteli maa?

I agree, let them enjoy their lives with each other. Kaunsa woh log kissi ki parwa karke kuch haasil kar lenge?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

https://twitter.com/sonytv/status/1179754223153684481?s=21

Kammo is disgusting. I now understand where that slap is coming from, and I won’t bash Babes for this (not saying Mini is wrong) but these statements will break anyone 

So Kammo just shows up to make cheap comments for drama and then conveniently disappears? 

This cycle is getting too repetitive now. They barely addressed the mess from the jaago and shaadi epis and now this? 🙄

Kya faltugiri hai. The story needs to switch gears. 

Or are they continuing in this mode cuz this brings 1.0 TRP? Toh Ab aise hi rahega permanently? 😕

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So Kammo just shows up to make cheap comments for drama and then conveniently disappears? 

This cycle is getting too repetitive now. They barely addressed the mess from the jaago and shaadi epis and now this? 🙄

Kya faltugiri hai. The story needs to switch gears. 

Or are they continuing in this mode cuz this brings 1.0 TRP? Toh Ab aise hi rahega permanently? 😕

I will watch this show till Ash is there . I need developments in all 3 characters ab everything is being repeated again and again.