Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I have my two cents her...not episode per se coz I haven't seen it yet lol...Ashnoor and Aniruddh were both travelling a lot last week and I feel somewhere this has affected all the schedules and tracks, hence we are not even getting a good scene of the duo perhaps, just my opinion !! 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Honestly, I feel the major thing lacking is the disconnect in his equation with Babita.....pehle woh slowly grow kar raha tha gradually alongside him being protective of Mini....right now he's in that zone of, "Haan ji, whatever you say ji" to Babita and that's what's making everything weird.  Pehle, even if he melted for Mini, he didn't do that level of ji huzoori in front of Babita. 

Also, I feel pehle the challenges were external....Babita ki job, Mini ka Karate competition, college admission....toh woh step by step life build hoti dikh rahi thi.....now after shaadi, they kinda give a feeling of all being STUCK in the house, in their own heads.....lol....you don't get a feel of watching their life BUILDING like it used to before. 

Waise CVs are being realistic here too. Aslilife mein bhi sub patiyaonki yahi halat hoti hai  Thanedaar ho ya Prime minister biwi ke aage sub chup.😆

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

Well I have my two cents her...not episode per se coz I haven't seen it yet lol...Ashnoor and Aniruddh were both travelling a lot last week and I feel somewhere this has affected all the schedules and tracks, hence we are not even getting a good scene of the duo perhaps, just my opinion !! 

Its true. It might be a reason here. But they could  have been a little better with editing of the scenes. AD and AK are professionals . They won't have denied shooting a scene or two before taking leave.

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I now get and understand what Babes is going through, with regards to MiMi . No mom would like a guy friend of her daughter to stay over at home (I mean not alone had it been like “Mai aagaya” party day she won’t mind) There will always be a bit tension in her mind, yes I hate that Log Kya Kahege But if Babes fears about Mini’s safety I am ok(tough Mickey is not a chepad) but log kya kahege 🙄

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Its true. It might be a reason here. But they could  have been a little better with editing of the scenes. AD and AK are professionals . They won't have denied shooting a scene or two before taking leave.

I know but well they have not!!I hope they shoot it atleast now maybe

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ha Ha parenting trails.... 🤣

Yesterday episode was like comedy thing for. Me... Though I dint like her apologizing khuranas bcoz she was not totally wrong... She would have patched up on other way as well... Poor bhi koi nai but getting them to stay in haveli I dint like that idea though it's for temporary basis... 

I think Minni Babita will have a conversation after the slap I guess that's why it was shown in a hurry... 

When preet said about hanita marriage... Beeji face was dekhne layak.... 🤣

If at all she ask babita about it and Babita says that it's true... Tab to beeji ne sad jaana hai pakka... Haye yeh mere baat manke nahi khud ki chala rahi thi... And madam will be more into minmi...haye meri Minni ka kya hoga...

HS giving in for the tears and request of his daughter was another thing that he have to learn about parenting.. sirf laad karna hi nahi u have to be strict whee needed... 

Sach kaha trail hi hai yeh HS ke Lite.... 

U know I will be happy if hanita fight over parenting minni at least they will behave like husband wife other that being mahaan.... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

I know but well they have not!!I hope they shoot it atleast now maybe

I too hope so. Aankhein taras gayi in dono ko dekhne ke liye.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent analysis of the episode by you, Anu! 🤗

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

🤣more than hs it was aniruddh who was bored. Soch raha hoga ab iss show main bhi balaji ka siyapa hone laga🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww at the way he said, "Ibb na daantna isko" 😆.....was just rewatching this scene today.....I'd forgotten that he used to melt over Mini pehle also and try to stop Babita from scolding her.......humesha strict nahin tha.....lol 

He tries to be strict but doesn't seem to last very long......lol 

Aww I was remembering the same scene when Babita was saying that we need to be strict sometimes where in he. Melts so easily if Minni puts a puppy face... 

I want this PB back... Jo writers pe K series ka bhoot chadha hai wo jaldi utar jaye....