Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Haan . Mujhe bhi bahut accha laga. Though I fast forwarded all scenes except HS I understood the general theme. HS as usual melted on seeing puppy face of his chori and his reaction is typical fatherly. 

I would have liked to see a convo between him and his chhori rather than just puppy face melting😆

Hopefully aage kuch mile. 

LOL@ you forwarding all scenes😆

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I would have liked to see a convo between him and his chhori rather than just puppy face melting😆

Hopefully aage kuch mile. 

LOL@ you forwarding all scenes😆

Even I want a convo between them  but mujhe bachpan sikhaaya hai jo mila usme khush raho😆. 

I can't stand all the melodrama of mother daughter. So I always ff their scenes and only watch when HS comes. Today  though I saw no difference between him and the chaarpayi. Both were standing silently watching all the drama.  I bet Aniruddh wanted to run from the sets.😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Even I want a convo between them  but mujhe bachpan sikhaaya hai jo mila usme khush raho😆. 

I can't stand all the melodrama of mother daughter. So I always ff their scenes and only watch when HS comes. Today  though I saw no difference between him and the chaarpayi. Both were standing silently watching all the drama.  I bet Aniruddh wanted to run from the sets.😆

🤣🤣

This reminds me.....his expressions in the background during Babita's "seva karne ka mauka deejiye" speech were really cracking me up....he looked damn bored😆

Haan I am trying to be khush in what we get.....Last Friday ko itna bonanza mil gaya tha....they won't be so meherbaan on us again anytime soon😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Aww at the way he said, "Ibb na daantna isko" 😆.....was just rewatching this scene today.....I'd forgotten that he used to melt over Mini pehle also and try to stop Babita from scolding her.......humesha strict nahin tha.....lol 

He tries to be strict but doesn't seem to last very long......lol 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww at the way he said, "Ibb na daantna isko" 😆.....was just rewatching this scene today.....I'd forgotten that he used to melt over Mini pehle also and try to stop Babita from scolding her.......humesha strict nahin tha.....lol 

Aww.. the tenderness in his eyes while looking at her is ❤️.

Yes . He can never be strict on her. One small pout on her face , he just melts like icecream. 😆 If he can agree to flirt with Poonam, he can also keep Khuraanas and Mickey. I won't be surprised if he brings Ashok home someday.😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Aww.. the tenderness in his eyes while looking at her is ❤️.

Yes . He can never be strict on her. One small pout on her face , he just melts like icecream. 😆 If he can agree to flirt with Poonam, he can also keep Khuraanas and Mickey. I won't be surprised if he brings Ashok home someday.😆

@bold: LOL true😆

As for Ashok....Haaye Haaye Satyanash....I don't want it to come to that *fingers crossed*

HS likes to repeat his "teenagers are like this, teenagers are like that....is age ke balak baalikaayein aise hote hain" gyaan a lot......now I want to see application ki isko kitni samajh hai teenager ko parent karne ki officially.....lol .....he tried different approaches with Mini pehle.....kabhi he felt it was prudent to let her be by herself....kabhi he tried to be friends with her to cajole her into understanding something she was otherwise rebelling about.....kabhi he got outright strict with her too.....so now I want to see which track he will take.

Lag toh yehi raha hai that he will try to be friends with her and gain her confidence again so she can share stuff with him.....let's see. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ofcourse he used to melt in an instant too but idk something just is lacking these days or maybe i just miss my binge where i could get a lot of these 2 in a go and now tarsa dete hain and jo milta hai woh itna kanjusi se

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

This reminds me.....his expressions in the background during Babita's "seva karne ka mauka deejiye" speech were really cracking me up....he looked damn bored😆

Haan I am trying to be khush in what we get.....Last Friday ko itna bonanza mil gaya tha....they won't be so meherbaan on us again anytime soon😆

smiley37more than hs it was aniruddh who was bored. Soch raha hoga ab iss show main bhi balaji ka siyapa hone lagasmiley37

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mujhe yeh din wapas chahiye. Jald hi warna🤪

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Ofcourse he used to melt in an instant too but idk something just is lacking these days or maybe i just miss my binge where i could get a lot of these 2 in a go and now tarsa dete hain and jo milta hai woh itna kanjusi se

Honestly, I feel the major thing lacking is the disconnect in his equation with Babita.....pehle woh slowly grow kar raha tha gradually alongside him being protective of Mini....right now he's in that zone of, "Haan ji, whatever you say ji" to Babita and that's what's making everything weird.  Pehle, even if he melted for Mini, he didn't do that level of ji huzoori in front of Babita. 

Also, I feel pehle the challenges were external....Babita ki job, Mini ka Karate competition, college admission....toh woh step by step life build hoti dikh rahi thi.....now after shaadi, they kinda give a feeling of all being STUCK in the house, in their own heads.....lol....you don't get a feel of watching their life BUILDING like it used to before.