Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Dude I was watching today's episode with such bewilderment!! Even I might not last beyond this week. Not even when I like watching Arjit onscreen. As it is... does he even have any role anymore? Ironically the show was sold on his character's name but that was never even shown beyond first couple of weeks! So many talented actors, including someone of Simone Singh's calibre, are simply getting wasted because the writers are obsessed with one character. Said character is not even consistent! I just cannot believe that she had a full 180 degree transformation and everyone is back to singing her praises all in the span of HALF A DAY!! How are lay viewers supposed to connect with such a character who's darkest of dark one day and an angel incarnate the next day? 

Every other potential character gets converted into a plot device for her when sadly she herself is a ball of contradictions! That's also why this show isn't working inspite of having such a good cast and team, btw! If at all they were obsessed about her, the least they could have done was to complete her arc! If this is their idea of redemption then God save them!  Precap is a disaster. New promo is a put off! I hope Arjit works on his script sense and signs something less weird so that I can try his next! Good luck to the team of "Noor ke gunaah aur Shayra ki safaai" until then. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Azaan aur Shayra dono ka role hi khatm kar diya in logo ne, Thursday tak bhi thik hi tha show 2 episode me sab barbad kar diya, 2 month le kar Noor ko bura dikhaya kam se kam 2 week to redemption dikhao. 

Maths ke formula ke jaisa ho gaya ye to 

"Mana ki Noor positive hai... 

Noor = Positive........ (1)

Shayra = positive .......(2)

Equation 1 me equation 2 me di gayi positive ki value put karne par... 

Noor = Shayra

Kyoki Noor aur Shayra ek hai to Noor ke karmo ki saja Noor ko mile ya Shayra ko ek hi baat hai. 

Logic kaha hai? Director ne us din nainital gaya tha

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's appeasement indeed and moreover it really looks like they are under some sort of delusion that Noor is ITV's most iconic character! Even if they have been forced to change the track by channel... they could have done that without so much haste. I have nothing against Samiksha. She is a good actress and is growing in her role with each day. But one actor alone cannot drive an entire show, especially on the back of such a stupid character and also when other strong/experienced performers are sidelined! It looks disastrous on screen! Not only is it unfair on rest of the cast but it's also mockery of viewer's intelligence. Weekly TRP might continue to marginally improve or decline depending on various parameters but this story has no longevity! And I really did not know that a small group of fans wielded so much power on LSD... when I'm sure that not even 1 percent of that group comes under TRP sample size!!šŸ˜† And if this is the result of some brilliant brainstorming by channel... then again this explains their position among GECs!!šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Azaan aur Shayra dono ka role hi khatm kar diya in logo ne, Thursday tak bhi thik hi tha show 2 episode me sab barbad kar diya, 2 month le kar Noor ko bura dikhaya kam se kam 2 week to redemption dikhao. 

Maths ke formula ke jaisa ho gaya ye to 

"Mana ki Noor positive hai... 

Noor = Positive........ (1)

Shayra = positive .......(2)

Equation 1 me equation 2 me di gayi positive ki value put karne par... 

Noor = Shayra

Kyoki Noor aur Shayra ek hai to Noor ke karmo ki saja Noor ko mile ya Shayra ko ek hi baat hai. 

Logic kaha hai? Director ne us din nainital gaya tha

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Logic toh kabhi thi hi nahi ab toh bachi kuchi izzat ki bhi dhajjiya uda di šŸ¤£

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's appeasement indeed and moreover it really looks like they are under some sort of delusion that Noor is ITV's most iconic character! Even if they have been forced to change the track by channel... they could have done that without so much haste. I have nothing against Samiksha. She is a good actress and is growing in her role with each day. But one actor alone cannot drive an entire show, especially on the back of such a stupid character and also when other strong/experienced performers are sidelined! It looks disastrous on screen! Not only is it unfair on rest of the cast but it's also mockery of viewer's intelligence. Weekly TRP might continue to marginally improve or decline depending on various parameters but this story has no longevity! And I really did not know that a small group of fans wielded so much power on LSD... when I'm sure that not even 1 percent of that group comes under TRP sample size!!šŸ˜† And if this is the result of some brilliant brainstorming by channel... then again this explains their position among GECs!!šŸ¤£

Channel ne itna jaldi force to nahi kiya hoga wo jo Shayra ke birthday wala week tha usme channel ka hath tha kyonki 2 shows ko ek sath ek jaise promote karna tha, ek week pahle Noor ko itna negative dikha diya, Shayra marne ki naubat a gayi aur 2 din me aisa change ho gayi, chalo change ho gayi hai to thoda guilt hota hai ki nahi

Azaan ko thoda lagega ki wo pahle hug nahi karta tha Noor ko shadi ke time par, Noor ke pas to feelings hai na ye ab kaise hug kar le raha hai, ajeeb nahi lag raha kya in logo ko? 

^^^I concur. It looked really weird. Azaan forgot that Noor had made sexual advances towards him but how are we supposed to forget all that and blindly believe that "Noorie theek ho gayi"? šŸ¤£ 

Even Shayra-Noor are not one bit awkward after all that has transpired. We are just supposed to believe that acts like husband snatching and almost murders are all mundane and normal relations are possible even after all this!! šŸ¤” 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

We are just supposed to believe that acts like husband snatching and almost murders are all mundane and normal relations are possible even after all this!! smiley24

Precisely!  No one can be that normal, in a matter of hours or that forgiving, even in fiction. smiley24

As you suggested, the only way to save this now is if these cringe worthy scenes are part of Nā€™s elaborate plan, which allows her to be forgiven one confession at a time.  When she rids herself of Surraya and thinks she has succeeded, there is a big reveal that... Azaan never trusted her intentions and his forgiveness was just part of his counter plan.

We can dream but it will never happen, because it seems the writers are not that brave or care about logic. šŸ¤£

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Precisely!  No one can be that normal, in a matter of hours or that forgiving, even in fiction. smiley24

As you suggested, the only way to save this now is if these cringe worthy scenes are part of Nā€™s elaborate plan, which allows her to be forgiven one confession at a time.  When she rids herself of Surraya and thinks she has succeeded, there is a big reveal that... Azaan never trusted her intentions and his forgiveness was just part of his counter plan.

We can dream but it will never happen, because it seems the writers are not that brave or care about logic. šŸ¤£

@Bold 

I did watch last night's episode earlier today, I think this is a possibility 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@Bold 

I did watch last night's episode earlier today, I think this is a possibility 

Sachi Nora?  Aisa hosakta hai na? *pleading* šŸ˜­šŸ˜†

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Sachi Nora?  Aisa hosakta hai na? *pleading* šŸ˜­šŸ˜†

Don't you think it is a possibility that Azaan is just giving Noor a chance? When Noor was talking to Yasmin's picture about family and friendship Azaan was there, isn't this a possibility that Noor saw him in the mirror and started talking to Yasmin? He wasn't as worried about Noor getting hurt like he used to, he is not the same Azaan who loved Noor. 

Razia and Shaira have forgiven Noor, they don't doubt her but I think Azaan is giving her time to change, even if she hasn't as of now, after the love she is getting from this family, she should change for better, I don't trust her as she told Khalid about contents of letter and made sure that he knows she will have to leave if they are successful in reading this letter. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Don't you think it is a possibility that Azaan is just giving Noor a chance? When Noor was talking to Yasmin's picture about family and friendship Azaan was there, isn't this a possibility that Noor saw him in the mirror and started talking to Yasmin? He wasn't as worried about Noor getting hurt like he used to, he is not the same Azaan who loved Noor. 

Razia and Shaira have forgiven Noor, they don't doubt her but I think Azaan is giving her time to change, even if she hasn't as of now, after the love she is getting from this family, she should change for better, I don't trust her as she told Khalid about contents of letter and made sure that he knows she will have to leave if they are successful in reading this letter. 

šŸ˜²  How did you read my mind?!

I was thinking the same regarding Noor speaking aloud but I do not want to over-think anything related to this show. šŸ˜†

Like many here, I also noticed the difference in Azaan's reactions and it is realistic.  He is giving her a chance but remaining cautious.  Thank goodness for small mercies. smiley36

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago