Bahu Begum

Sara blame Shayra pe

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mai kal Nora ko show chhodne se rok rahi thi kya pata tha ki director ne Friday ko usne chhoda aur Monday ko meri ummeed khatm ho gayi 🤣

Ek post tha jisme likha tha ki galti Noor karti hai lekin uski bharpayi hamesha Shayra ko hi karni padti hai ab lagta hai ki Noor ne apni ma ki maut ka sach chhupaya ab iska blame bhi Shayra par hi ayega. Noor ko koi kuch nahi bolega 👏

Precap me dikhaya ki Noor ke ek letter me apni ma ki death ka sach likh kar rakh diya aur Shayra ne usko pad liya, Noor to nikal jayegi bol kar ke usne Shayra ko bata diya tha fasegi Shayra hi 

Rahne do bhai tum rakho apni pyari chhoti si bachi Noor ko apne pas, khud hi dekhte rahna usko. 22 minute ke show me Shayra aur Azaan ko 5 minute ka screen time bhi nahi milta. ye show mere bhi bas se pare hai

Isme Bahu Begum jaisa kya hai, iska naam "Noor ke gunah aur Shayra ki safai" rakhna tha jisme Shayra ka kaam Noor ke gandagi ko saaf karna hai har 2 episode ke bad

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Oh Dear Lord 😆

They made you love Shazaan, they will make sure you stop watching this show, they are doing you a favor 🤗

There are tons of other good shows to watch where the team isn't obsessed with one character. Sad that a relationship like Shazaan progressed in a show where they are wasted to fit Noor 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i have stoped watching the show just read your post i think the name of the show should be shaira ma ki jai ho .

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Noor is divorcing Azaan and ShaZaan would probably forgive her for hiding the truth about her mother's death.  Which was actually suicide but no one remembers or cares about that little detail.  Never mind that Azaan risked his life for a Khala who ran back into a fire for a duppata...

The writers just want the audience to connect with a bechari N who only hid the truth because she did not want to loose her BFF.  We should all forget that Azaan was molested, I can not think of any other way to describe it and all the cheap remarks N made regarding her rights as his wife etc.  Oh and Shayra almost died, again...

It seems N has no other motive and she is back to her old self....There will be a new negative character entering the show anyway...

Appeasement it is and they are ticking all the boxes one by one...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Oh Dear Lord 😆

They made you love Shazaan, they will make sure you stop watching this show, they are doing you a favor 🤗

There are tons of other good shows to watch where the team isn't obsessed with one character. Sad that a relationship like Shazaan progressed in a show where they are wasted to fit Noor 

Kya Nora 🤔

Ye to sab character ko kharab kar rahe hai Noor ke liye kisi ko to chhod dete. Noor ko itna bura dikhaya hi kyo? Usko bich bich me Acha dikha dete 

Mai bhi sochti hu ki ye show kyo dekh rahi hu lekin samaj me nahi ata hai merko, ab jab Noor ko sach chhupane ki saja bhi nahi milegi, Azaan aur Shayra ko to dikhate hi nahi hai to Mai bhi chhod rahi hu 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

i have stoped watching the show just read your post i think the name of the show should be shaira ma ki jai ho .

Show ka title hota to usko dikhate bhi, galti sab Noor ne ki lekin us sab galti ki saja sirf Shayra ko mili, ab ye bhi Shayra ke hisse me gaya. Ye director Shayra ko itna hate kyu karta hai? 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Noor is divorcing Azaan and ShaZaan would probably forgive her for hiding her the real reason mother's death too.  Which was actually suicide but no one remembers or cares about that little detail.  Never mind that Azaan risked his life for a Khala to run back in for a duppata...

The writers just want the audience to connect with a bechari N who only hid the truth because did not want to loose her BFF.  We should all forget that Azaan was molested, I can not think of any other ay to describe it and all the cheap remarks N made regarding her rights as his wife etc.  Oh and Shayra almost died, again...

It seems N has no other motive and she is back to her old self....There will be a new negative character entering the show anyway...

Appeasement it is and they are ticking all the boxes one by one...

Bakvas hai ye to

Jab Azaan apne aap ko goli Mar raha tha tab Noor ke ek bar usko rokne ki koshish bhi nahi ki. Ab achanak se usko apna dost nahi khona hai. Noor ne jo kuch bhi kiya sabki saja in logo ne Shayra ko di. Yasmeen ki death Khalid ke karan hui thi, Shayra itne dino se guilt me thi lekin ab ye chhupane ka blame bhi us par gaya 😔

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Bakvas hai ye to

Jab Azaan apne aap ko goli Mar raha tha tab Noor ke ek bar usko rokne ki koshish bhi nahi ki. Ab achanak se usko apna dost nahi khona hai. Noor ne jo kuch bhi kiya sabki saja in logo ne Shayra ko di. Yasmeen ki death Khalid ke karan hui thi, Shayra itne dino se guilt me thi lekin ab ye chhupane ka blame bhi us par gaya 😔

All this!

There is so much the writers want us to forget, especially the torture Azaan, Shayra and RB suffered due to her.  The writers have shown the characters forgive N but it is unacceptable as a narrative.

It makes no sense unless they show reactions to the letter tomorrow...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

22 minute ke show me Shayra aur Azaan ko 5 minute ka screen time bhi nahi milta. ye show mere bhi bas se pare hai

Isme Bahu Begum jaisa kya hai, iska naam "Noor ke gunah aur Shayra ki safai" rakhna tha jisme Shayra ka kaam Noor ke gandagi ko saaf karna hai har 2 episode ke bad

Dude I was watching today's episode with such bewilderment!! Even I might not last beyond this week. Not even when I like watching Arjit onscreen. As it is... does he even have any role anymore? Ironically the show was sold on his character's name but that was never even shown beyond first couple of weeks! So many talented actors, including someone of Simone Singh's calibre, are simply getting wasted because the writers are obsessed with one character. Said character is not even consistent! I just cannot believe that she had a full 180 degree transformation and everyone is back to singing her praises all in the span of HALF A DAY!! How are lay viewers supposed to connect with such a character who's darkest of dark one day and an angel incarnate the next day? 

Every other potential character gets converted into a plot device for her when sadly she herself is a ball of contradictions! That's also why this show isn't working inspite of having such a good cast and team, btw! If at all they were obsessed about her, the least they could have done was to complete her arc! If this is their idea of redemption then God save them!  Precap is a disaster. New promo is a put off! I hope Arjit works on his script sense and signs something less weird so that I can try his next! Good luck to the team of "Noor ke gunaah aur Shayra ki safaai" until then. 👍🏼

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

All this!

There is so much the writers want us to forget, especially the torture Azaan, Shayra and RB suffered due to her.  The writers have shown the characters forgive N but it is unacceptable as a narrative.

It makes no sense unless they show reactions to the letter tomorrow...

Pata nahi kya phook ke script likhte hai Big Boss khatm hone ke sath iska bhi end a hi jayega. Inko lagta hai ki Noor naam ka koi iconic character likh diya hai ab dekho, sab bol rahe hai ki Shayra aur Azaan pasand hai fir bhi Noor ko ghusate hai har scene me. Shayra aur Azaan ko ek scene de dete is sar dard ke bina lekin wo bhi nahi ho pata Inse. Ab positive ho gayi hai to ab to bich me na aye lekin isko shauk hai Shayra aur Azaan ko dekhne ka, besharm kahi ki

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago