Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jaise Hanuman ne Mini ko Jigar ka tukda bulaya. Waise hi Hannie Mere Jigar ke tukde hai . Ash and Anni are so perfect yaar. Looks acting sabme. Looked like Sachi koi papa beti baat kar rahe the. The grahpravesh The maafi  The episode 👏👏👏 Hannie🤗ab mini ka Sapna finally pura hua. Mere do laadle hayee nazar na lage

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Precap was a bit unsettling for me. I dont want to see minnie putting all the blame on babes. The khuranas too are responsible for their state today then why babita is made out to be a villian.  Even now khuranas are supporting that useless lovely. The khuranas are now in an helpless state. If things were not like this do you think that beeji might have stopped herself from manipulating mini to some extent with her words? Yes mini has the right to meet her grandparents. But any mom at this present stage would definitely behave like babita to some extent. I see my neigbourhood aunty always discussing with my MIL how bad mothers her daughter in laws are. 

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riyarita

Fab episode .Hats off Anirudh man ND ashnoor both rocked .I like ashnoor and Anirudh scenes more now .They potray scenes completely with whole heart n soul.

What a moment it would have been if like Hannie reconcilation scene in Hanita scene they would have hugged .May be wrong but I m kinda pissed with paridhi which may turn into disliking babita .

Anyways what great actors ashnoor n Anirudh are .Full commitment to work .

They did hug, with Minnie sandwiched in the middle. 😆

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Beyond my expectations, easily one of my favorite episodes. 

I loved the way they mirrored the scene when Minnie confronted him about the audio clip, and how he didn't try to justify himself. He asked for forgiveness from the heart and she couldn't see him in tears, couldn't resist going to him. Just like that. Reminded me of the scene when she hugged him from the back to apologize. 

The parallels were mind-blowing, and the best part of it was that amidst all that emotional stuff, they threw in the key word, fear, alluding to his fear about something, which gave me hope they will explore this at some point.

The fact that he said he would be heartbroken if he were ever to be separated from her, made me wonder if that was indeed going to happen at some point.  

True PB-style episode....

simple = beautiful

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And what a song which got played today... Kinaare... Wow.. Brilliant song selection... I am on a loop of this episode☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

HS might give Babita perspective on the Dadu Beeji issue. And in a way, Mini is right. The first step towards self sufficiency is stop victimizing yourself.

Loving the new track already.

HS ki band bajne waali hai🤣🤣

Aur aaj he episode ke toh kya kehne!

Kitna accha birthday gift mil gaya

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

OMG. THE HUG THE GRIHAPRAVESH.

MY JIGAR DA TUKDA

AHHHHH. KALEJE KO THANDAK❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Irfan might want to sell the house and take NB along with him to take care of Irfan and do household work while miya biwi are busy earning. That's why he's hell bent on pushing the kiraydaars away.

What scares me now is HS shouldn't end up bad mouthing Dadu Beeji in front of Irfan. I don't think he would, given that Irfan is such a third person and they're Mini's grandparents afterall.

I really want Babes to own up her mistakes and reconcile with Dadu Beeji not because they haven't ill treated her. But because they're her daughter's grandparents. And because Babita has that big heart and financial independence to support the needy. And because she won't be victimizing herself anymore and because she will not hold them wholly responsible for what happened to her.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Amazing episode.... 

Anirudh and ashnoor nailed it... O so wanted ki yeh poora sirf un dono ke beach ho and yay... It was just hanni... 

Aaj grihpravesh hua wow... So. Finally its Minni house too Now.... 

Loved the family hug... It was muahh.... 

Irfan is a waste yaar how is he NB son ek bhi lakshan na hai usme NB ke.... Waise dadu beeji Kiraya dete free ka nahi rehte... 🤬

Waise HS kaise sharma raha tha when he was introducing babita.... ☺️

I have strong feeling that Minni will get dadu beeji into haveli...and HS phir se maa beti ke beech halal hoga... Na beti ko na kar sakega air na biwi ko.... 😆

Yeah he was looking damn hot in mere Sai aad.... 

I think babita will side mini after mini will make her husband .So ultimately Hanuman will have to deal with it 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

https://youtu.be/c9w47mortQw

HS to Mini

You are my jigar da tukda 

You're my sona sona mukhdaa