Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Geeta Kumari!

Chalo koi aur bhi uske baare mein soch raha hai. 

Main poochti hoon ke bhai Lala ki kya ghalati hai? Woh kyon kunwara rahe?

LOL!

I stopped hoping to see her after HB's wedding. Pata nahi inka kya haal bana denge if god forbid, the audience starts loving them too. Second marriage can't be without siyappa, how will they show a first one without issues?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tk2015

I stopped hoping to see her after HB's wedding. Pata nahi inka kya haal bana denge if god forbid, the audience starts loving them too. Second marriage can't be without siyappa, how will they show a first one without issues?

I don't know ... Maybe as supporting characters they will be spared some trauma. 

I wanted to see HS having fun and helping Lala out during his wedding, dancing, eating, etc.

tk2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I've been feeling very conflicted over her as of late. Have even cried a few times because I've gotten too deep into her psyche again.

Nothing is more important than your health and mental well-being. Please take care. Sending an HS worthy virtual hug your way. ðŸ¤—

tk2015 thumbnail

I don't know ... Maybe as supporting characters they will be spared some trauma. 

I wanted to see HS having fun and helping Lala out during his wedding, dancing, eating, etc.

Sorry, I've become too pessimistic as of late with respect to PB. ðŸ˜†

It would surely be cute to watch Lala-GK interact and maybe slight romance. HS taking his turn to tease Lala and the entire family helping and enjoying in equal measures. In fact, I want his marriage functions to take place from the Haveli. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Sorry, I've become too pessimistic as of late with respect to PB. ðŸ˜†

It would surely be cute to watch Lala-GK interact and maybe slight romance. HS taking his turn to tease Lala and the entire family helping and enjoying in equal measures. In fact, I want his marriage functions to take place from the Haveli. 

Yeah! That would be fun. 

Just don't expect anything and watch each episode as it comes. You will feel less disappointed. LOL!

inlieu thumbnail

Gur, it's just a show dear. Please don't let it get to you. If you need to take a break for a few days, then do so, clear your mind, and then come back, if you think that'll help. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I've been feeling very conflicted over her as of late. Have even cried a few times because I've gotten too deep into her psyche again.

Please take  care of yourself dear. It's just a show and she is just a character. Don't stress yourself over a fictional character. Just watch old HS-mini, Hs- lala scenes . You will feel better. Take a HS hug🤗

inlieu thumbnail

They've uploaded this episode to Youtube but cut out the entire bit from her walking down the stairs to the GP and the hugs that followed. 

I guess whoever is responsible wanted to be spared the abusive comments about muting the audio. ðŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Gur, it's just a show dear. Please don't let it get to you. If you need to take a break for a few days, then do so, clear your mind, and then come back, if you think that'll help. 

Exactly!!!

Take care Gur. Loads of love ðŸ¤—