I don't know: ajao saray - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: swasanlove

Even if she wants it to be a family vacation she must for once think about her child having her exams 

Arey wahi to I am ranting about .. CV are hell bent on making her dumber 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Not that bad episode to skip it... Liked everything except babita ka foolishness.... Do watch nameem bi lecture... She just said all our thoughts.... 

This time I'm firm. I solemnly swear that I won't watch until they start clearing up the mess they've created. I want HS Mini patch and good, content filled and positive HS Babita scenes. Until then I'm on hold.

It's not about it being that bad, yo bass mhaari zidd hai😎

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I feel something bad happening to HS physically might trigger Babita to take up a wife's role.

I'm just assuming that she has never known anything except doing seva. So cooking food for him and taking care of his things covers that. But she's never received any rights from her husband so she basically doesn't know what rights she has.

I mean that Babita will never initiate the intimacy part cause 

1. She has never done that

2. She simply doesn't know what it is about

Simple words mein jis rights ka humein ata pata nahi hai, usko hum exercise kaise karein? She's only familiar with duties and not the other way round.

I think it'll proceed like 

She will have desires to be close to him (like pottery scene), HS will figure that out and he'll probably initiate, maybe force her to some extent and then it shall kick off.

NO!

Why the hell should HS suffer just to awaken her feelings?? If anything, she'll just go into another seva mode and use this later on to prove to him how she did her wifely duties.

I get that she's never been intimate before but why the eff is she equating marriage with sex?? And like Naeem Bi said, she has known and lived with HS for so long now. Does she really think that all he wants from her is her body?? If she does, then she doesn't know HS AT ALL.

I have no idea what's going on with her but she's not depicting ANY kind of desires. And it's doesn't even have to be sexy wale. Just simple affectionate looks are absolutely void from her face and eyes. All she gives a damn about is fricking Minnie. 😡

With the way she's behaving right now, HS wouldn't want to touch her with a ten foot pole and I don't blame him either. I would run the other way if I ever saw her coming near me.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Babita ko trigger karne ke liye HS ko trigger karna padega. So instead of a female coming in, I'd prefer a Male coming in, making HS insecure and pushing him to the limit of questioning his relationship with his wife and then pulling her in ☺️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Dude who the fk takes the kid to honeymoon, per the promo .. and I don't know why the hell are they hell bent on making her dumber by the day

Hamari maharani Babita le jati hai. 😡

Honestly, I can't connect nor understand this Babita at all! She is NOT my Babes! 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

She needs a big alarm to wake up. Nahi to sure hai she will. Spoil this marriage also for sure....

Even that won't work! Naeem Bi put it right up to her ear and it still DID NOTHING!

FUCCKKKK, HS ki zindagi barbad kar ke hi rakh di isne. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I feel something bad happening to HS physically might trigger Babita to take up a wife's role.

I'm just assuming that she has never known anything except doing seva. So cooking food for him and taking care of his things covers that. But she's never received any rights from her husband so she basically doesn't know what rights she has.

I mean that Babita will never initiate the intimacy part cause 

1. She has never done that

2. She simply doesn't know what it is about

Simple words mein jis rights ka humein ata pata nahi hai, usko hum exercise kaise karein? She's only familiar with duties and not the other way round.

I think it'll proceed like 

She will have desires to be close to him (like pottery scene), HS will figure that out and he'll probably initiate, maybe force her to some extent and then it shall kick off.

Yeah u r right she have never known anything other than seva but one thing I understand is she can do seva bit what's wrong in sitting with him and talking and sharing a room...i seriously not able understand her... 

@bold u know even I felt that... He has to show her the haq he has on her..sometimes u have to be a bit bad if u want to put things right... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

NO!

Why the hell should HS suffer just to awaken her feelings?? If anything, she'll just go into another seva mode and use this later on to prove to him how she did her wifely duties.

I get that she's never been intimate before but why the eff is she equating marriage with sex?? And like Naeem Bi said, she has known and lived with HS for so long now. Does she really think that all he wants from her is her body?? If she does, then she doesn't know HS AT ALL.

I have no idea what's going on with her but she's not depicting ANY kind of desires. And it's doesn't even have to be sexy wale. Just simple affectionate looks are absolutely void from her face and eyes. All she gives a damn about is fricking Minnie. 😡

With the way she's behaving right now, HS wouldn't want to touch her with a ten foot pole and I don't blame him either. I would run the other way if I ever saw her coming near me.

I don't think Babita will ever initiate anything that remotely sums upto intimacy. Then it'll remain like this, till the end or me quitting the show, whatever comes first.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasanlove

Even if she wants it to be a family vacation she must for once think about her child having her exams

Honestly! she doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone right now!

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Dude who the fk takes the kid to honeymoon, per the promo .. and I don't know why the hell are they hell bent on making her dumber by the day

Babita maharani ji haina... Who. Is not at interested in husband all. She want is Minni and her father....