Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

She is just afraid to own her desires and focus on herself. It makes her feel guilty to be something other than just a mom.

Agree. But the execution of the conflicting emotions has been really bad. Direction could have been better. Her reactions make her look like a cartoon instead of guilty mother.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that She was married off early and maybe wanted to study etc.

Than on the Wedding night wanted time to know him and wait but he forced her and maybe it carried on like this Marital Rspe and She got Pregnant and He went to London. Had Baby and maybe when he came did he do the same and go back, not thinking of her feelings etc.

Now that She feel in Love and had the Wedding that She wanted but a lot if dramas and CD dramas have taken her back in her shell.

I think its the Physical part that is scary for her as she has no good memories about.,till She talks to HS about it and its this that is driving her crazy and really if you look at it has no one to talk to about it. And it is easy to use Mini as a excuse.

Maybe a bit of Khatri words are playing with her head that She desires HS, and in her mindset is playing with emotion how can shd desire HS when she is a mother is the main hurdle.

Lets see how the honeymoon panes out.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good... Ab to story aage badhe... Well that means khuranas will be in haveli.... Nahiiiii😡

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Tfs... 

I was thinking u know if anytime NB kids are back how will it be when they see how respectful I'd she been treated by HS and his family.... They will be super jealous.... Hope HS Babita Minni and Khuranas support her when her son comes foe property... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Good... Ab to story aage badhe... Well that means khuranas will be in haveli.... Nahiiiii😡

I don't think so they will be... They are not staying there in charity though NB is not taking much money but they are her tenants... And moreover Babita and HS both are not interested in them but donno if their daughter want them then they may have to give in... 

They were rude to Babita and used her but they are not that bad to bhadkaofy Minni against hanita... Thought the awkwardness will be there... 

Let's c... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That will be valid reason for HS and Babes to give their “room” to the Khuranas and HS back on cot and Babes back with Minnie on permanent basis.  Babes will be happy having more ppl to feed and she can keep saying I am not your Bahu, main ye Sab sirf  Minnie ke liye kar Rahi hun.  

They are just gonna use it as a twist to somehow get Ashok and lovely back for future drama. 

Chalo  beheno HS Babita patch up SR to ek saal hone se raha!!!!

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazam1

That will be valid reason for HS and Babes to give their “room” to the Khuranas and HS back on cot and Babes back with Minnie on permanent basis.  Babes will be happy having more ppl to feed and she can keep saying I am not your Bahu, main ye Sab sirf  Minnie ke liye kar Rahi hun.  

They are just gonna use it as a twist to somehow get Ashok and lovely back for future drama. 

Chalo  beheno HS Babita patch up SR to ek saal hone se raha!!!!

🤣🤣