Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Well, he called them kachhe.

And you think HS would be comfortable being shirtless like that considering how shy he is?

As for off-screen comfort levels, I don't know if Paridhi has become more conservative over time but in JA there were plenty of such intense scenes, that too with an actor she didn't get along with. But she was a professional so the off-screen clashes never showed onscreen of course. 

As for such a scene, I don't expect anything from this PH. They might just show them walking hand in hand and shutting the door behind them. πŸ˜†

Yeah he did and found it weird then too lol. 

I mean from the story POV, if they are consummating, there will be lot more than being shirtless lol, so idk why HS as a character will be shy. 

As for Paridhi, I recently watched the consummation episode from JA after someone suggested it so I see what you are saying. But, I guess my speculation is coming from her interviews. But, she does seem to share a great bond with Aniruddh offscreen, so she might not be so hesitant. Though, I don't think PH will overtly sexualize it anyway so I am sure both the actors will be fine. 

@bold: They better not just show that. Hopefully there's more than just that πŸ€”

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

☺️☺️

those biceps thougghhhhhhh πŸ€ͺ

I know rightttt. HS picking up Babita 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, for the consummation we're just getting flowers shaking. Don't expect anything more than that. πŸ€£

😭😭😭😭

YoungHeart thumbnail

Maybe one fine day Babita will announce that she's pregnant and we'll just have to infer... 

NAHIIIIII πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I know rightttt. HS picking up Babita 

When HS carried Minnie upstairs, I was like, this is just practice before carrying Babita. 

Hamara aisa naseeb kahan?

inlieu thumbnail

Yeah he did and found it weird then too lol. 

I mean from the story POV, if they are consummating, there will be lot more than being shirtless lol, so idk why HS as a character will be shy. 

As for Paridhi, I recently watched the consummation episode from JA after someone suggested it so I see what you are saying. But, I guess my speculation is coming from her interviews. But, she does seem to share a great bond with Aniruddh offscreen, so she might not be so hesitant. Though, I don't think PH will overtly sexualize it anyway so I am sure both the actors will be fine. 

@bold: They better not just show that. Hopefully there's more than just that πŸ€”

HS is basically a shy person, and he was so apologetic after dheere jalna. Plus, if we're speculating that Babita will make the first move, then I expect him to be both shy and pleasantly surprised. This PH is all about role reversals so don't be shocked. 

Pehle ye dono haath to pakde, paas paas to baithe. Woh sab bohot door ki baat hai. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

When HS carried Minnie upstairs, I was like, this is just practice before carrying Babita. 

Hamara aisa naseeb kahan?

I wanna hope that HS carrying Babita will be shown, though with this PH, idk if we should expect anything, esp. with it all being Minnie centric πŸ€”

YoungHeart thumbnail

HS is basically a shy person, and he was so apologetic after dheere jalna. Plus, if we're speculating that Babita will make the first move, then I expect him to be both shy and pleasantly surprised. This PH is all about role reversals so don't be shocked. 

Pehle ye dono haath to pakde, paas paas to baithe. Woh sab bohot door ki baat hai. 

Ahhh I do wanna see Babita seducing HS. HS toh jarur shy hoga that time πŸ˜³. But, after all that inhibitions, I hope we get a shirtless HS carrying Babita   (I know i am expecting too much πŸ˜†). 

@Bold: It needs to start with this. Hopefully, we see hand holding, and hug soon. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Waise, iss thread mein bhi hamara chalu hogaya. Hamara kuch nahi hosakta πŸ€£

inlieu thumbnail

Waise, iss thread mein bhi hamara chalu hogaya. Hamara kuch nahi hosakta πŸ€£

Wahi to. Kahan bechara Aniruddh mediocre content ki baat kar raha tha aur hum hain ke apne alag dhun mein mast hain.