Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

After the CD fiasco and HS' out of character reaction, I won't be surprised by anything. The way the two are behaving if you just joined the show you'd think she's just recently met her mother's husband and that he is indeed just legally her stepdad, nothing more. 

Yeah I know the recent outputs are such but I don't think they Will keep then hanuman uncle and his veer balika... They will. Slowly transform to baap beti in true sense... For sure... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think for any leap in a relationship, a certain distance is required. How Babita accepted HS' love only when he wasn't around. I hope it's that phase. Ek baat toh pakki hai even CVs know that no one will give two hoots about the show if HS suddenly starts being the step dad or atleast seeming like one. I personally wouldn't like this AT ALL.

They have to mend it at all costs.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I think for any leap in a relationship, a certain distance is required. How Babita accepted HS' love only when he wasn't around. I hope it's that phase. Ek baat toh pakki hai even CVs know that no one will give two hoots about the show if HS suddenly starts being the step dad or atleast seeming like one. I personally wouldn't like this AT ALL.

Yeah right... But I don't think he started behaving like step dad... Or CVS will show like that... Bcoz as u said we will not take it... 

It's just that he never interfered earlier when it came to Minni and khuranas relationship as he dint had that right or I say he dint had that fear of loosing Minni... 

But today he said not bcoz he has right but he has his fears as well which he depicted hiding behind babita... That's it... 

And about distance I truly feel emotional distance is more than physical distance... If u r physically distant but emotionally attached u can somehow clear that physical distance but emotional distance can be cleared if u talk... 

Now they both are upset with each other and main thing they need is to talk.. And for that also CVS will take their sweet time and hum apna bp bhadhayenge.... 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I must say that Babita has a strong control over her desires and that too with a HS, who is a hunk and those eyes and build, and he is her Husband to boot.

I think that we need another Lady to enter and start fantasia about HS in front of her that She will get insanely jealous and rush into HS arms and the rest is ........

Or she is taking a lot of cold Showers to cool down.

Now that she has been kicked out by Mini, where is she to go.

Complain to HS about Mini kicking her out and HS with a straight face saying Malkin Ji this is your Hawali and you can sleep anywhere. In my little cosy bed or in our Room.

Its your choice and your wish and take your time and maybe She might start exploring the Hawali.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yeah I know the recent outputs are such but I don't think they Will keep then hanuman uncle and his veer balika... They will. Slowly transform to baap beti in true sense... For sure... 

Let's see. I feel really sad and it's only been 2-3 episodes of this radio silence, which is deafening. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

+1 but I hope they don't drag it for too long otherwise audience will be unable to handle the heartbreak. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yeah right... But I don't think he started behaving like step dad... Or CVS will show like that... Bcoz as u said we will not take it... 

It's just that he never interfered earlier when it came to Minni and khuranas relationship as he dint had that right or I say he dint had that fear of loosing Minni... 

But today he said not bcoz he has right but he has his fears as well which he depicted hiding behind babita... That's it... 

And about distance I truly feel emotional distance is more than physical distance... If u r physically distant but emotionally attached u can somehow clear that physical distance but emotional distance can be cleared if u talk... 

Now they both are upset with each other and main thing they need is to talk.. And for that also CVS will take their sweet time and hum apna bp bhadhayenge.... 

BP badhaaynge, khoon jalayenge, aur bohot aansoo bahayenge. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

I must say that Babita has a strong control over her desires and that too with a HS, who is a hunk and those eyes and build, and he is her Husband to boot.

I think that we need another Lady to enter and start fantasia about HS in front of her that She will get insanely jealous and rush into HS arms and the rest is ........

Or she is taking a lot of cold Showers to cool down.

Now that she has been kicked out by Mini, where is she to go.

Complain to HS about Mini kicking her out and HS with a straight face saying Malkin Ji this is your Hawali and you can sleep anywhere. In my little cosy bed or in our Room.

Its your choice and your wish and take your time and maybe She might start exploring the Hawali.

@bold

I can't imagine him saying this with a straight face but I would love it! 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

+1 but I hope they don't drag it for too long otherwise audience will be unable to handle the heartbreak. 

I'm really hopeful for the next week. Atleast we should be able to see concrete ways in which the reconciliation might happen.

Plus I'm also expecting HS Babita good scenes now that they've made a start.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

BP badhaaynge, khoon jalayenge, aur bohot aansoo bahayenge. 

Sach me yaar.... Hopefully next week we get some good and balanced episodes like Friday....