Humdard Last Part MishAan SwaSan TS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I fixed Varun Kapoor as Veer as he has played Veer in Savitri Devi College & Hospital.I cast Helly as Pari because of her good bonding with Tejeswi and her lovely chemistry with Varun.

Humdard...Humdard ..Compassionate partner..  Part 1

Mishti opened her cupboard and looked at her clothes.Her dearest sister Pari came inside.

Pari asked making a puppy face:Why are you staring at your clothes Mishti?

Mishti blushed:Veer called me.

Pari smiled.

Pari:Oh..so you are going for a date.

Mishti:I am confused what to wear.I want to wear something simple.

Pari:Even if you are in your simple look you look extremely beautiful.

Mishti blushed.

Pari:I will dress you up.

Mishti wore a salwar suit.Pari did simple make up for her.

Mishti met Veer.Mishti was blushing seeing Veer.

Veer was er senior in college.That time itself Veer had captured her heart.But she hid her feelings inside.Only when Veer and family came home with the proposal she realized with over excitement that Veer too loves her the same way.Her happiness had no bounds when her marriage got fixed with

Veer:Mishti...I know that what I am going to tell you will break your heart.I also feel really hurt inside.But I have to tell you this.Otherwise it will be like cheating you.

Mishti was stunned.She became nervous.

Mishti:What's the matter Veer?

Veer:I am sorry Mishti.I can't marry you.I love someone else.

Mishti thought that her world broke into pieces.

Veer:Mishti...

Her eyes were full of tears.

Mishti:Enough Veer.I don't want to hear anything else.

Veer:Mishti...don't you want to know the whole thing?

Mishti:No need,I know what you are going to say.Your parents forced you to marry me.

Veer:Mishti....

Mishti:Bye....

Mishti ran away tearfully.

Mishti cried out in her room.Pari came inside.

Pari:You came back so early.How was the date Mishti?

Suddenly Mishti hugged Pari and cried.

Pari was shocked:Mishti...

Mishti:Veer broke up with me.He does'nt love me Pari.e loves someone else.

Pari was shocked.

Mishti:Why it always happens with us?Why I am also jinxed like my mumma in love?My mumma lost my papa when her own best friend came in their life.Now I also lost my love because of another woman.

Pari's heart was pricked.Suddenly Mishti realized what she said blindly.The truth is that though Pari is her soul sister her mother Nandini became the reason of the failed marriage of Mishti's parents Mauli and Kunal.

Mishti:I am sorry Pari.Please forgive me.

Pari:No need of sorry Mishti.You said the truth.My mother hurt your mother a lot.But Mishti...your mother was not jinxed in love.She got the most loving husband later..Ishaan Uncle.Your Popsee.You will also get a loving husband like your Popsee.

Pari wiped her tears.

Pari:Don't cry for that Veer who does'nt love you.Understand?

They saw their grandmother Radhika at the door.Radhika who overheard their conversation was crying.

Mishti:Dadi...

Radhika hugged Mishti tearfully.

Suddenly Radhika wiped her tears.

Radhika:Like Pari told you,you should not cry for someone who does'nt love you.

Mishti nodded emotionally.

Pari's eyes became red.She thought:I will not leave that Veer.

Veer and Pari met each other.

Pari shouted at him:How dare you hurt my sister?How cruelly you broke up with her?

Veer:Trust me Pari.I did'nt want to hurt her.But my conscience did'nt allow me to cheat her.How can I pretend to love her when I love someone else?

Pari:Mishti is so nice that you would have fallen in love with her after marriage.

Veer:But my beloved is so sweet that I can never stop loving her.So I can't love Mishti at all.

Pari:Veer!

Suddenly Veer pulled Pari closer.He looked at her eyes painfully.

Veer:Why are you so nice Pari?Seeing your sweet bubbly nature only I fell in love with you.Your love made me love you more.You love your sister so much that knowing that Mishti loves me you sacrificed your love for her.You forced me to accept Mishti.So I agreed to marry Mishti for your happiness though my heart was paining.But seeing your selfless love for Mishti my love and respect for you has increased.

Pari looked at his eyes tearfully.

Pal.. do pal.. ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Is pyar ko hai sadiyan kaafi nahin
To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan
Ab door tujh se jana nahin..

Veer:But Pari...I am not a saint like you.I can't do this.

Veer cupped her face in his hand.

Veer:Look Pari.We love each other a lot.

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

We will tell everything to Mishti.She will support our love for sure.Because she also loves you like you love her.

Suddenly Pari slapped Veer.

Pari:How could you think that without caring about Mishti's pain I will marry you and live happily with you?Mishti loves you.I can't marry the person my sister loves.I can never live peacefully with the person who broke my sister's heart.

Veer:I did'nt break Mishti's heart.I saved her from having a heart break.I never ever pretended to be love her or lie that I love her.I have loved only you Pari.

Veer caressed her face.

Pari's tears fell down.

Teri muskuraahatein hain taakat meri
Mujhko inhee se ummid milee
Chahe kare koi sitam yeh jahan..
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri
Zindghani badi khoobsurat huyi
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Pari:Please leave Veer.My mother snatched her father from her father.She thinks that your girl friend separated Veer from her.If Mishti comes to know that the unknown woman she considers as her enemy is me she will hate me.I can't bear her hatred Veer.I don't want to be like my mother in Mishti's life.

Veer:Pari...please understand that you are the reason behind Mishti's pain.You are not like your mother.Mishti will understand it.

Pari:No Veer.You won't understand it as you have not faced it.But Mishti and I have suffered a lot because of our parents' deeds.So leave me Veer.

Veer held her hand tightly.But Pari took her hand off and walked away weeping.Veer shed tears.

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Oo..... Oo.....

Veer's parents shouted at Veer.

His father Rakesh Verma:Are you mad to break your alliance with Mishti?Because you love Pari?What a shame!

His mother Naina:Mishti is perfect.But you love that illegitimate girl Pari?So embarrassing.

Veer:Pari is not an illegitimate daughter.She was born after her parents got married.

Naina:But the fact is that she is the symbol of sin.Her parents are cheaters.Pari does'nt have status in the society like Mishti has.

Veer:Mom...what's Pari's fault if her parents have done wrong things?

Rakesh:It's her cheater parents' blood which is running in her veins.

Veer:I don't believe in blood.Pari is also brought by Radhika dadi.She has given her the best upbringing.Pari is not someone who takes away somebody else's love.She is the most selfless person I have seen in her life.Please don't judge her on the basis of her parents.

Naina:She also came between you and Mishti.If she was not there you and Mishti would have united.

Veer:Pari has not come between us.She even said that she cannot marry me hurting Mishti.

Veer's eyes were wet.

His parents were stunned.

Hearing the calling bell Mishti opened the door.Mishti smiled emotionally seeing that person.

Mishti:Ruhaan!

Mishti hugged him.

To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan

Mishti:I missed you Ruhaan.

Ruhaan:I also missed you Mishti.

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

What to do?In Bangalore I was busy with my dance show.Then Mishti... what's up?

Mishti's tears rolled down her cheek.

Ruhaan felt sad seeing her tears.He wiped her tears.

Ruhaan:Mishti...why are you crying?

Mishti:Ruhaan...Veer does'nt love me,but someone else.

Ruhaan was shocked:What?

Mishti:Is my life also becoming like my mother's?

Ruhaan:No Mishti.Never.Don't fear about your future.I am sure that you will get the best life partner.You can't be weak like this because of love.Love should not make anyone weak.

Mishti:You are right Ruhaan.I promise you that I will remain strong.

Ruhaan smiled.

Ruhaan:Mishti...after you started focusing on business you left dancing.I feel it's dance which can make you happy again.You should start dancing again.

Mishti:I also miss dancing.I miss the days we used to do dance shows together.

Ruhaan:Then don't think twice.Join my dance troupe.We will do dance shows.

Mishti:But our business...

Pari came:Don't worry about it Mishti.I am there.Right?I will manage it in your absence.

Mishti hugged Pari smiling.

Mishti:You are the best sister.

Pari smiled hiding her pain.

Pari:How are you Ruhaan?How was your dance show?

Ruhaan:I am fine Pari.The show went well.

Mishti:When the show is led by the best dancer how can it not go well?

They smiled.

Ruhaan:Ok then we will start dance rehearsal soon.

Mishti:Sure.I am really excited.I am lucky to have a best friend like you who knows what's best for me.Because of you I am going to dance again.

Ruhaan patted her cheek cutely.

Ruhaan:Come Mishti...let's go for a long drive.

Mishti got excited:Now?

Ruhaan:Ya.

Mishti:Cool.

Ruhaan and Mishti went for a long drive.They chatted and enjoyed.

Ruhaan-Mishti started their dance rehearsal.After some time they took a break.

Mishti looked at Ruhaan emotuonally:Thank you for bringing me back to dance.I really feel happy and peaceful now.If you had not supported you I would have been nothing now.

Ruhaan:I feel nice to see you happy.Always smile like this.Never think about the past and be sad.

Mishti hid her pain and smiled:Yes.

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Oo..... Oo.....

Days passed....

Ruhaan:Mishti..I think it's been a long time since we went out.

Mishti:Yes.After you came back we got busy with dance rehearsal.

Ruhaan:Why don't we go out today?

Mishti:Cool.But where?

Ruhaan:We will go and have icecream.

Mishti:Wow..icecream.You are the best Ruhaan.

Ruhaan-Mishti went to have icecream.They enjoyed tasting different flavours of icecreams.Ruhaan smiled seeing Mishti enjoying the icecream.

Teri dhadhkano se hai zindagi meri
Khwaahishein teri ab duayein meri
Kitna anokha bandhan hai yeh..

Mishti looked at Ruhaan.They both smiled at each other.

Teri meri jaan jo ek huyi
Lautoonga yahan tere paas main haan
Vada hai mera mar bhi jaaoon kahin

Naina rang up Pari.Pari was surprised.

Pari:Naina aunty...

Naina:Are you happy by spoiling my son's life?Because of you my son lost a gem like Mishti.Because of you he has become a drunkard now.

Pari was shocked.

Pari:I did'nt know anything.I did'nt do anything purposefully.

Naina:Stop it.You are just a trouble maker like your parents.

Pari could'nt control anymore.She fell down crying,

Pari bumped into a boy in the market.

Pari:Sorry.

Suddenly she saw his face.It was Veer.

Pari:Veer!

Veer:How are you Pari?

Pari said emotionally:I am fine.

How are you?

Veer:I am ok.

Pari observed his shaky gestures.

Pari:Did you drink?

Veer was silent.

Pari:So the rumour which I heard is right.You are always drunk.Why are you drinking Veer?

Veer:I heard that drinking erases our pain.

Pari felt upset.

Pari:By drinking did you forget your pain?

Veer:The depth of my pain is so high that even drinking can't remove it.

Pari felt sad.But she burst out at him:Do you think you are Devdas?Did you ever think that your drinking habit will hurt your parents?You are very selfish.That's why you are destroying yourself.You can never love anyone.If so you would'nt have behaved like this.

Pari turned off her face angrily.Veer felt sad.He held her hand.She looked at him.

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Veer:I am sorry Pari.I will not drink again.I can't see you in pain.I realized that you feel upset seeing my state.So I will not drink again.For your happiness I can do anything as your smile is my strength,

Pari and Veer looked at each other emotionally.

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai(Ek Villain).

Ruhaan went to the market.There he saw Veer with a girl.

Ruhaan gritted his teeth.

Ruhaan:It's because of this girl that Veer left Mishti breaking her heart.I want to see who that girl is who broke Veer Mishti's relationship.I will not spare them.I swear.

Ruhaan rushed towards them.Ruhaan was shocked to see the girl's face as it was none other than Pari.

Pari and Veer saw Ruhaan near them.Pari was shocked and nervous to see Ruhaan.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res

Unres

Beautiful start👏Though MisRi are soul sister's still some people can't accept Pari like Veer's parents say😡Mishti loves him and thought he too loves her but he loves someone else(Pari)..Poor Mishti is heartbroken😒Pari sacrificed her love for him for her sister...Ruhaan came for Mishti😛Their moments very lovely😳Oh no he saw Pari with Veer😲Perfect pics and song!

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh so Veer's parents forced him to marry Mishti, felt bad for Mishti, now that Rihanna has learnt the truth that Pari is the one who Veer loves, waiting to see his reaction

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely nice update dear

Thanks for pm

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

feeling for Mishti!! 

so Ruhaan saw Pari with Veer! 

update soon!

thanks for the pm

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

interesting concept

i feel bad for misthi💔

but it's good veer told her the truth

uff pari did wrong by forcing veer to marry misthi

awe ruhaan is such a darling coz of him misthi is happy now🤗

now ruhaan got to know the veer & pari truth what he gonna do?

continue plz

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishty went happily to meet Veer but came back crying. Pari consoling Mishty was emotional. Ruhaan met Mishty. Glad that she found solace in him. Pari broke up with Veer as she felt that Veer broke up with Mishty. Sad that Veer agreed to marry Mishty because his parents forced him. Hope that Ruhaan and Mishty fall for each other. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much 4 the sweet comments friends

• Please write your favourite scene,favourite couple,favourite character n why u liked them.

Humdard ..Compassionate partner.. Part 2

Pari:Ruhaan...

Ruhaan:I can't believe that it's for you that Veer left Mishti.

I used to envy Mishti and you for the sisterhood you both share.Mishti considers you as her own sister though you are only her half sister.But you proved that you are only a half sister.Mishti trusts you though you are the daughter of the woman who spoiled her mom's life.But you broke her trust by having affair with her fiance.You are a characterless girl.

Pari was crying bitterly:No Ruhaan.

Veer lost his control and shouted:Stop it Ruhaan,I won't bear if you utter a word against Pari without knowing the truth.You know Pari since childhood.Still you are misunderstanding her?How can you badmouth her?

Ruhaan:Because she deserves it.

Veer:Before you blame her you listen to the truth.Pari and I were in a relationship since college days.

Ruhaan was shocked.

Pari wept:That time I did'nt know that Mishti too loves Veer.If I knew that I would not have got into a relationship with Veer.I never even thought if snatching my Mishti's happiness.

Veer:But then Pari came to know that Mishti loves Veer when Mishti revealed it to her.The moment she realized it she broke up with me.She forced me to marry Mishti.Even my parents wanted it.So I had to agree to marry Mishti.But I realized that I can't cheat myself and Mishti.That's why I broke my alliance with Mishti.Pari did not take advantage of the situation and get back to me.Instead she refused to accept me back as she did'nt want to hurt Mishti and marry me.This is the truth Ruhaan.

Ruhaan was shocked.

Ruhaan:I..I am sorry Pari.I am really ashamed of myself to misunderstand you and talk to you like this.I am really sorry.

Pari:No need of apology Ruhaan.Anyone in your position would misunderstand me.But please don't tell Mishti that the girl who was Veer's girl friend is I.She will hate me.I can't bear it.Please Ruhaan..please promise me.

Ruhaan felt sad seeing her tears:Ok.I will not tell Mishti.

Pari was relieved.

Ruhaan thought:One day Mishti might know the truth.I hope nothing can change the relationship of Mishti and Pari.

After 3 months...

Stage show...

Mishti was nervous.

Ruhaan:Mishti...relax.

Mishti:I am performing on stage after a long gap.So...will I be able to do it well?

Ruhaan cupped her face in his hands :Mishti...no need to be tensed.You will do it well.You practised it well.So relax.Be cool.

Mishti nodded.

Mishti:When I have a friend like you why should I be nervous?

They both smiled.

As the music was played Ruhaan and Mishti started swaying to music.Radhika and Pari who were sitting as audience were enjoying the dance.

Janam janam janam sath chalna yunhi

Qasam tumhe qasam aake milna yahin

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan hon juda

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi

Aur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Kabhi na kehna alvida..

While dancing unknowingly Ruhaan and Mishti got lost in each other.Each touch was giving goosebumps to each other.

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan

Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin

Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa

Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi

Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui

Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

Talab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujhe

Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye ada

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi

Aur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa

Kabhi na kehna alvida(Dilwale)

After the dance the viewers clapped hands and jumped with joy.Ruhaan and Mishti were very happy.Radhika and Pari hugged them congratulating them.

The media was after Ruhaan Mishti.So they were busy giving joint interviews.

"How do you feel coming back to stage after a long gap and getting appreciated by the audience?"

Mishti:The credit ges to Ruhaan.He only brought me back to dance.The credit for the success goes to Ruhaan.

Ruhaan:The main attraction of our show was Mishti's graceful come back.It's her beautiful dance which made it successful.

Ruhaan and Mishti smiled at each other.

At home also Ruhaan and Mishti were thinking of their romantic dance and blushing.

Ruhaan:Mishti...how much do I wish that you are mine. Both you and Pari were my friends since childhood.But you were special to me.I did not know why until your marriage with Veer got fixed. I tried to forget it thinking that its my infatuation.But seeing your tears after breaking up with Veer I realized that your pain is my pain also and that's why i can't tolerate tears in your eyes.That moment I realized that what I have for you is not infatuation but love.

Mishti asked herself:Am I falling in love with Ruhaan?

Is God giving me a second chance in love?I am so confused.

Pari who came there heard it.

Pari:Why are you confused Mishti?Say.

Mishti:Pari..whenever I was confused you have cleared it.As you know I can never hide anything from you.

Pari felt guilty and thought:You never hide anything from me.Your mind is pure.But I hid a big secret from you.

Mishti:So..I will tell you everything.I think I am falling for Ruhaan.

Pari was surprised :Ruhaan?Really?

Mishti:I am confused Pari.

Pari:If you are confused wait for some more time.Time will clear your confusion.But Ruhaan will make the best life partner for you as he understands you very well.

Mishti smiled.

Suddenly her face became dull.

Mishti:But I am scared whether I will lose love again like last time.

Pari caressed her face:Don't think like that Mishti.Every time the same thing will not happen.So be positive.

Mishti smiled and hugged Pari.Pari smiled.

Pari:All the best Mishti.I really wish that you will get your true love in Ruhaan this time.

Mishti smiled.

Ruhaan and Mishti dreamt of getting romantic with each other and blushed.

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main

Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main…)

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri…(ABCD).

Pari rang up and told something to Ruhaan.Ruhaan who was shattered.

Ruhaan rushed to the hospital .Radhika and Pari were standing there and crying.

Ruhaan:How is Mishti?

Radhika:Her operation is going on.

While crying Pari said:Ruhaan. ..Mishti loves you.

Ruhaan could not believe it.Radhika was stunned.

Pari:Yes Ruhaan.I also wished to see you both together.But Mishti met with an accident.

Ruhaan was crying bitterly.

The operation was over.Still the doctor was worried as Mishti had not opened her eyes.Radhika and Pari were crying.

Ruhaan looked at Mishti with a lot of pain:Mishti...this is not fair.Get up.

Teri dhadhkano se hai zindagi meri
Khwaahishein teri ab duayein meri

There was no improvement in Mishti after hours also.

Ruhaan:Mishti...you can't do this.Enough of sleeping.

Ruhaan:I know how to wake her up.

Ruhaan went near the God's idol in the hospital and took a pinch of vermilion from there.He filled Mishti's hairline with it.

Lautoonga yahan tere paas main haan
Vada hai mera mar bhi jaaoon kahin

Pari and Radhika were stunned.

Pari asked emotionally:Ruhaan. .you also love Mishti.Right?

Ruhaan:Yes.I love Mishti very much.Now onwards she is my wife also.

Radhika and Pari looked at him emotionally.

Slowly Mishti opened her eyes.

They all were surprised.

Radhika:Mishti...

Ruhaan smiled tearfully in excitement :See..I told you that I can wake her up.

Radhika and Pari smiled.

Pari caressed her:Are you ok Mishti?

Mishti nodded.They smiled.

Radhika:my bachhi..

Suddenly Ruhaan embraced her weeping.

Jo tu mera hamdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Ruhaan:I got scared Mishti.I can't live without you.

Jo tu mera hamdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Mishti was stunned.

Mishti:What?

Ruhaan looked at her eyes holding her hand:I love you Mishti.

Mishti smiled emotionally with surprise :I also love you Ruhaan.You are the one I could share my pain with when I was broken completely.You are my compassionate partner..My Humdard.

Ruhaan smiled while tears in his eyes were glowing.

They embraced each other.

Mmm.. humdard hai
Mmm.. hamdard hai
Mmm.. humdard hai...
Mmm.. humdard hai

Radhika and Pari smiled happily.

Radhika showed her a mirror.Mishti was stunned to see vermilion on her hair line.

Mishti:How did this happen?

Ruhaan:When you were unconscious I did it.

Mishti:What?I am angry with you as you did'nt let me see my own vermilion ceremony.

Ruhaan:I am sorry Mishti.

Mishti smiled:Your punishment is..marry me soon.

Ruhaan smiled.

Everyone smiled.

Ruhaan hugged her from side and said:Sure my sweet heart.

She smiled.

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Mishti saw Pari's messy table and desk.

Mishti:So untidy.This girl is still a kid.

Mishti was clearing the table and desk.By mistake Pari's mobile phone fell down.

Mishti:Oh no.

Mishti took her phone from the floor.

Mishti:Thankfully the phone is fine.

Suddenly she noticed that the gallery of her phone got opened because of the fall.

Mishti smiled seeing her pictures with Pari there.Suddenly she was shocked to see Pari and Veer's photographs.Pari entered the room.Mishti looked at Pari tearfully.

Pari:What happened Mishti?

Mishti showed her Veer Pari pictures in the phone.Pari was broken.

Pari thought:Oh God!Finally the truth is out to Mishti.

Mishti:So you are the girl Veer loves.

Pari became nervous.

Mishti:Right Pari?Tell me.

Pari:Yes.But it's not like you think.I never ever dreamt of snatching Veer from you.

Mishti:When did I tell you that you tried to snatch Veer from me?

Pari did not understand anything.

Mishti:Pari..how could you even think that I will doubt you?It's true that when Veer broke up with me I thought that is beloved snatched Veer from me.But now I know that it's you.So I realized that it was my misunderstanding that Veer's beloved is the reason behind our separation.You can never do that to me.I trust you.

Pari became so emotional that she hugged Mishti.

Pari:Thank you so much for trusting me Mishti.I really got scared.I can't live without you and your love.I was scared to lose you.

Mishti:You will never lose me Pari.Because though we are not born in the same womb we are one.

Pari smiled tearfully.

Mishti:Seeing the pictures I realized one thing.You sacrificed Veer for me.Right?

Pari was silent.

Mishti:Veer took the right decision by breaking off our alliance as only you have place in his heart.Because of me only you both got separated.But now I will unite you both.

Pari was surprised.She hugged Mishti emotionally:You are the best Mishti.

Mishti smiled:I am the best.After all I am your sister.

Pari smiled.

Naina and Rakesh smiled seeing Veer getting ready for the presentation.

Veer:Why are you both staring at me?

Naina caressed him:We feel happy to see you engaged in work.We are so happy that you stopped drinking.Because of Pari only you started drinking.

Veer:I stopped drinking because of someone.Don't you want to know who she is?

Rakesh and Naina smiled.

Rakesh:Of course yes.

Naina:We want to know who made my son normal again,We will surely make her our daughter in law.

Rakesh:Yes.It will be a grand wedding.

Veer:Are you both sure?

Naina:Of course yes beta.For us your happiness is more important.

Veer:It's Pari who asked me to stop drinking as she feels that it will hurt you both.

Rakesh and Naina were stunned.

Veer:I know that you both will take your words back as you both cannot stand Pari because of er family background.

Naina and Rakesh became emotional.

Naina:As we said your happiness only matters to us.If Pari is willing to coe back to you we are ready to accept her.

Veer could'nt believe it,But he became dull again.

Veer:But Pari can never accept me.

They all were upset.

Suddenly Veer noticed the message he got.It was from Mishti.

"Want to meet you Veer".

Veer thought:Why does Mishti want to meet me now?

He replied:Ok.I will come.

Veer and Mishti met.

Veer:What's the matter Mishti?

Mishti:I just want to know from you whom you love.That day you said that you love someone else.

Veer:Mishti...why are you digging up the past?If I knew that you called me here to discuss about the past I would'nt have come.

Mishti:I am not digging up the past.I am asking you to reveal it as it's connected to the present and future.Please say whom you love.

Veer:Why do you want to know her name?To hate her?To curse her or to take revenge on her?

Veer said in his mind:I won't let you hate Pari.

Veer:I am leaving.

Mishti held his hand:I want allow to leave without revealing her name.

Veer:Oh..for heaven sake please leave it Mishti.Don't curse her please.She is a pure soul who does'nt want to gain love by hurting anyone.We are not together anymore.

Mishti:But are you coward who has no courage to say openly who you love?Is your love that weak?

Veer:Stop it Mishti.My love for her is not weak.My Pari is the best.She is an Angel.

Suddenly Veer realized that he burst out Pari's name.But Mishti smiled.

Veer thought:Oh no..what did I do?

Mishti:Finally you revealed your beloved's name.That's Pari.Right?

Veer:Mishti..please don't misunderstand Pari.She is loving and loyal to you.

Mishti:I know that Veer.I trust Pari completely.

Veer smiled in relief.

Mishti:I am only upset about one thing.Because of me Pari and you got separated.I am sorry Veer for that.

Veer:Don't blame yourself Mishti.It's only our fate.Destiny is not in our hands.

Mishti:But I will change your destiny.

Veer was confused.

Mishti turned back with a smile:Pari...come...

Pari came from behind.Veer looked at Pari emotionally.

Mishti held her hand and joined it with Veer's hand.Veer was surprised.

Mishti:I myself is handing over her to you Veer.

Veer could'nt believe it:But ...

Pari looked at Veer emotionally:Don't be confused Veer.I am yours and we will be always together.

Veer smiled emotionally.

To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan

He pulled her closer.They shared an emotional eye lock.

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai(Ek villain).

Veer:Thank you Mishti.I will always be grateful to you.

Mishti:I don't need your gratitude Veer.Fulfill our wish.

Veer:What wish?

Mishti:We both want to get married together on the same day.

Veer smiled:Done.

Mishti and Pari smiled.

Veer:So what I heard is true.You and Ruhaan...

Mishti nodded blushing.

Veer:I am so happy.I was guilty about wounding your heart.Now I got rid of my guilt after knowing that you found your true love.

Mishti:No need of any guilt Veer.You did right.So we are with our right partner.

They smiled.

Ruhaan-Mishti and Veer Pari got married on the same mandap.

Veer:I promise you that I will never hurt you.

Pari:I promise you that i will  never leave you like I did before.

They embraced emotionally.

Mishti wore a pink saree for the wedding night.

Ruhaan:You look very beautiful.

Mishti blushed.

Ruhaan held her hand and led her to the bedroom.They were delighted to see the decorated bedroom.

Mishti:So beautiful.

Ruhaan embraced her from behind:But not more than you.

She blushed.

The wedding night was blissful with beautiful romance.

[Jab tak hum kisi ke humdard nahi bante na, tab tak hum dard se aur dard hum se juda nahi hota]

Re yahin doobe din mere
Yahin hote hain savere..

Yahin marna aur jeena..
Yahin Mandir aur Madeena..

Yahin doobe din mere
Yahin hote hain savere..

Yahin marna aur jeena..
Yahin Mandir aur Madeena..

Teri Galiyan, galiyan teri galliyan
Mujhko bhaavein galliyan teri galiyan
Teri galiyan, galiyan teri galiyan
Yun hi tadpaavein galiyan teri galiyan

Tu meri, neendon mein sota hai
Tu mere ashkon mein rota hai

Sargoshi si hai khayalon mein
Tu na ho phir bhi tu hota hai
Hai silaa..

Tu mere..
Dard ka..

Mere dil ki duaayein hain

Teri galiyan, galliyan teri galiyan

Mujhko bhaave galliyan teri galiyan
Teri galiyan galiyan teri galiyan
Yun hi tadpaavein galliyan teri galiyan
Yun hi tadpaavein galiyan teri galiyan(Ek Villain).

The End

salley145 thumbnail

I loved the union and the togetherness of the sisters, relieved that the sisters didn't got separated and they too got their partners, romance was passionate, loved the end. 

salley145 thumbnail

My favorite scene was union, both are favorite couples, n I liked Pari because she was ready to sacrifice for Mishti