So what will she do next ??

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

It’s obvious the show is going to focus hard on Minnie 

1) Minnie is feeling pretty alone and hurt. As she was writing in her diary she questions why she was born. She also thinks back to when her mom blames her for staying with Ashok(something I pointed out many times but many forum members thought it was a passing thot)

2) she is now being separated from her grandparents - she was looking for a mother’s care when beeji was running her hands through Minnies hair 

3) Micky isn’t in town to help her sort stuff out. Preet is clueless it seems

4) the relationship between HS and Minni is strained. They haven’t talked about anything since the wedding

5) Laale kind of insinuated Minni was in the way of Babes and HS relationship aka she is not needed (f*** the cv for making him say that shit )

6) she is still smiling crying 

7) NB is living in constant fear of when her number will be up for her character assignation so she keeps muttering to herself about Minni

Minnis world is being reduced to exist and run around Babes. Babes is using Minni to shelter her from her issues with HS. HS is feeling like a third wheel so to fit in he is quietly agreeing with Babes(I miss the old HS who put people in their place when needed)

So what is a Minnie gonna do? 

Run away?

Attempt suicide ?

Have a nervous breakdown ?

Break everything in the house and scream her lungs out at Babes and HS?

It’s obvious she has some depression and anxiety symptoms but when a kid starts questioning their existence ...it hints warning bells 

Suicide is a huge globally so if they go that route I hope CV don’t butcher it. Their track record as of late has been shit 

I want Minni to leave the house ...have her accept something in Delhi or have her move in with Poonam Maasi while she does higher studies 

Babes has been turned into some paranoid child like shell of a mother...she is too much to bare as of late ..I dislike her more and more (thx cv)

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw the episode.. Felt bad for the grandparents.. I dont think they ever mistreated Babita.  But today, when Babita told Mini that she does not like her seeing her grandparents, that was so cruel.  You should teach your kids always to cherish their grandparents.  She showed so much insecurity, which was so pathetic.  Understood, she did not have a great marriage with Ashok.  For Ashok, living away from home, Babita was "out of sight, out of mind".  She was young when she was married and very naive.  But yes, she was mistreated by Ashok.  

Mini told her grandparents that she will take care of them.  I think Mini is putting up a great act by smiling and hiding her pain.  She is very much hurt by what HS said during the video playing and also what her mother said about her grandparents.  Even HS sided Babita.  

Hope to see Mini leave and take care of her grandparents. 

Edited by kit0kat - 4 years ago
Tshaheen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You just put everything that exactly coming to my mind!! I really don’t know was it that necessary to butcher pretty much all the character (not NB) and not Beji and Dadoo. And I am with you with that stupid Lala’s Geyan/dumb advice??? And this is not our  Minnie we had before !!and HS? Why he is not talking to Minnie like before? Now she needs him more than babes,and what in the world Babita is so stupid.Before wedding she doesn’t know that she is going stay with her husband in the same bedroom??? Seriously??So it’s so sad for me to see HS kinda change ,he was the one was so mature, understanding and so like normal, I really don’t like his attitude towards the senior citizens ?very sad.So I am so sad now to see Minnie s situations.Probably I  will take little break from this show coz my favorite character HS is changing(??) But I really liked your post ,thanks!!

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very well said.i also felt bad yesterday when babes told mini she don't like her meeting with bizi & dadu.i was not understanding that was same babita who took close bizi & dadu to mini for her daughter (during depression).

cvs butchered all characters.h.s silence & behaviour was not right.he just care babita tears what about mini.is he same man who understood everything of mini during her silence.but now what?i know he is hurt but as father of mini he is doing nothing.sometimes we too hurt our parents untentionally but they never leave us mid in between or become silent.i just hope cvs will bring old h.s back.

but my big problem from babita.now she caring only about herself.i , me & myself

I want Minni to leave the house ...have her accept something in Delhi or have her move in with Poonam Maasi while she does higher studies 

i want same.better to leave .now she should focus on her carrear she needs space especially with her mother.if cvs want to focus only on mini not on hanita.that's ok.but i want to see mini as a strong ,independent ,carrear oriented woman not sacrificing ,immosnal itv bahu.

Babes has been turned into some paranoid child like shell of a mother...she is too much to bare as of late ..I dislike her more and more (thx cv

i too dislike her now.

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she should leave the house. Babita ke sath rehna matlab suffocation. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pretty sure later on HS will be blamed for the distance between mother-daughter, rather than the fact that this wedding is slowly bringing out the real issues in the relationship between Babita and Minnie. He will be even more alienated.

Usko abhi bohot rona baaki hai

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No the story for whatever reason has shifted to Mini now. Was it ever meant to be like this or is it Kotha Kottage fascination with Mini the Great creature that she created at the expense of the other Characters that have been butchered, and I for once can not contact with them after the 200 episodes that have been shown, its so unreal now that its like watching another show.

Mini is the one that I have the most problems with now. She claims to love her Babes so much that she is fear of losing her really, why get her Married than. 

Why to date have the Mini and her Babes not talked about her ongoing problems and which are all self inflicted. So what is the we are in it together nonsense if you can not talk to each other is plain stupid.

Why she does she feel sorry for the Khuranas and after what they have done to her Babes over the 17 years but cannot see her Babes pain and when she lashed out at them, she did not like it. She needs to ask her Grandparents why they treated her Babes like that but she is showering her love on them.

She lies so easily and does not tell her Babes or answer the Phone knowing what her Mother is like. Why go there without asking or telling her mother is beyond me.

Lally in a way is right that she needs to study.

Why don't they talk to one another now.

HS is in a worse situation now. And getting blamed for it now, if he supports Babita than he is a bad father and visa versa.

But why have they butchered others if the end result is this stupid story of Mini's breakdown is crazy.

Loved it when Mini kicked Babita out of her Room, I hope that she goes to her own room now.

What was the point of the 2nd Marriage drama if they wanted tk show this. Should have left them alone.

Wonder what the other Actors think of this sudden butchering of there Roles especially Babita and HS. I am sure they must not be happy behind the scenes and will not be surprised if they decide to leave as its now all on Mini show. Lets see I am not be wrong.

On a last note I for want the Khuranas to say why they treated or kept Babita like that for 17 years which affected her and Mini as well. Now they are playing the victim's card when the time has come to be honest about there treatment of her etc and why should there present age give them a free pass for there past behaviour is not acceptable at all. 

Point to note that the Khuranas are sorry for Mini but have conveniently forgotten that Babita too was Mini's age when she was Married to Ashok and a Mother as well and has much worse problems due to there treatment of her for 17 years but now think only of poor Mini is really sad now.

Both of them Mini and Babita have the same problems of suppressed  feelings and anger and the thing is now that Babita is letting it out know and hope Mini does too.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HS is about to go mental due to mental mother and daughter. This is what the writers have done to their creation. Whosoever is writing does not seem to have any idea about mental health issues and is making an absolute mockery of a very very significant problem just for the sake of drama. 

It is hard to tolerate both the mother and daughter in such scenarios as is created by the CVs. 

😕

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hs is the victim or I might say Bali ka bakra..of this ma beti chaos  very sorry to say ...his cute smile has been disappeared within 3 days of marriage..his personality has been changed .this abnormal ma beti should go for therapy or mental hospital or boot camp..both of them r crazy ..if this much problem mini is having y she let her mom got married..dumb,!! Both ezly could have been stayed together..one is making breakfast another is having forever..baat khatm..

And this dimwit babita what she thought abt marriage? Only status change ? Kiraya daarni se makaan Malkin?.wearing mangal sutra and sindoor? She didnot even ready to listen hs abt his mom sindoor container story..marriage is not only physical relationship its a holy pure understanding relationship ,first  2 persons need to know each other, be friends each other,know each other liking dislikes etc important factors...then after automatically a feelings develop between each other and a beautiful physical relationship will grow between a man and a wife..this dimwit doesn't want even  ready to make friend with her man , after the wedding only she talks abt mini ,mini..y she needs a push from others to make her understand for each things? Ridiculous..lala was harsh with mini but one area he is rite ..Cvs has ruined the wedding , ruined the granny granna relationship , make hs is shocked and statue, only thing they make mini and babita s behavior more abnormal and pathetic..

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rose1000

HS is about to go mental due to mental mother and daughter. This is what the writers have done to their creation. Whosoever is writing does not seem to have any idea about mental health issues and is making an absolute mockery of a very very significant problem just for the sake of drama. 

It is hard to tolerate both the mother and daughter in such scenarios as is created by the CVs. 

😕

If this is slowly leading to HS having mental health issues, then maybe the CVs have a plan. Doesn't mean I want to see him in that state though.