Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hanuman to us hadh tak na le ja jahan uske sabre ka baadh toot jaye aur tu yeh shaadi BHI kharaab kar baithe. ....

NB's words made a lot of sense today. Also, the word"bhi" means "also". So was it just something CVs wrote without giving it much thought or was it intentional? If intentional, it implies that Babita is in some ways responsible for her failed marriage to Ashok. I am starting to wonder if this is how Babita behaved when Ashok tried to get close to her and hence she drove him away. Thereafter, he got involved with Meeta. 

Don't know what the reason is. But I am sure Babita will blame Mini if her relationship with HS becomes tense. NB's words will come true. HS might stay away from Babita. Babita in turn will blame Mini as she already said that she married for Mini.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I noticed that as well...NB implying Babes had just as much responsibly for her failed marriage as Ashok did. The CV turned Ashok into a terrible human being which is where they failed as writers. I think it would have been better to keep Ashok as grey and show how they both contributed to the failure of their marriage 

NB can read people well and I think from Babes behr she can see Ashok may not have been 100% at fault...it doesn't justify his cheating ways but I think the marriage fell apart prior to him meeting Meeta

Babes has been turned back into the 18 yr old naive girl...with a side of dumb..by the cv

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago