Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
I also feel now Minnie might turn to dada daadi like scales slipping. Now dada dadi might help convince Minnie send her back to babitha saying they might not send her to Ashoka but now give her daughter and then might be relationship with khuranas will become normal and HS might understand minnieEdited by abhi786 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also feel Minnie outburst is possible she should raise all this before babitha and babitha had to give space and also stop thinking beeji might instigate against her
tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆 I'm sure most of us felt this way today. Finally HS ko full dialogues mile! 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Naeem Bi?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

😆 I'm sure most of us felt this way today. Finally HS ko full dialogues mile! 

Maine toh episode dekha nahi hai but hoping for it to be atleast taking things forward positively. Babita's happy face and HS' ki genuine smile giving us a lot of HOPE

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I've a dhaaein idea in mind for OS since 2 days but waiting for Gur ranisa toh post first + no time at all ugh.

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Maine toh episode dekha nahi hai but hoping for it to be atleast taking things forward positively. Babita's happy face and HS' ki genuine smile giving us a lot of HOPE

Abhi bhi problems ka mountain hai, but today's episode showed that there is no need to go completely dark and melodramatic. Balance works best. 

I'd like to know your thoughts, especially regarding the NB-HS talk, whenever you get time to watch.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The think is that they made the show about a Mother and her Daughter bond. Which I get but most of problems of Mini are old ones plus new ones.

Why do these 2 not talk to each other and its not only from present but the past as well.. Hiding things makes it worse.

Like today it was all unnecessary for Mini not to tell her Mother where she was and did not answer the Phone. Why hid it, as it is that Babita is a bit unstable at the moment.

At least Mini listened to HS but who knows what's in her Mind.

Yes HS has changed his mind about the Khuranas after listening to what Babita said, and said so to NB but got a earful from her. So HS looked after his Father till died with Imarti as well. So at least he fulfilled his duty there.

Loved loved the precape and way to go Girl and she smiled during and after closing the door that this was her room and not Babita and said go to your Room.

Now where will She go.

I hope from today's episode that next week is a understanding one between them all.

Why is no one finding out about the CD.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why do people assume being the same room means sex 

No it doesn't but in order to have some beginnings of intimacy they do need to share time and space together 

HS is at work all day comes home and hears Babes singing her dependancy on Minnie...I can't sleep without her I can't eat without her....how she manages to do basic functions in life while Minni is at school is beyond me. The only really time Babita and HS have together is night time and that too is shared with Minnie? She will NEVER make the transition then to her old life to her new life if she keeps chanting Minnie Minnie all the time 

Honestly what the hell happened to HS...he has become some dumb whipped husband..

I don't feel like watching this shit show anymore 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago