Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Entire fandom (including me) is celebrating how Rohit has decided to move on with Sonakshi. But kuch adhoora sa hain. Sonakshi deserves all the love in the world and deserves a man who loves her unconditionally . I am yet to see that passion from Rohit.  Even though Raima-Rohit relationship is clearly just teenage love that Rohit has refused to let go off and wants to hold on it with everything he has, I want Rohit to love Sonakshi with more passion than that. And that I feel has not happened yet. 

This is where I feel Raima' entry is necessary. It is needed for Rohit to realize that he is no longer the man he was four years ago and the love that he thinks him and Raima shared is nothing close to what he has built up in his head. Only then will he realize how much Sonakshi means to him and how they are perfect for each other. 

So far the CVs have managed to show a beautiful progression of Ronaksi's relationship and hopefully they will continue to do so.  Will wait for the day Rohit realizes how crazy he is for Sonakshi!

Till then I'll make do with cute Ronakshi scenes that I will watch on repeat. 

Cheers!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Yes! Completely agree! Something feels almost insincere about Rohit’s “love” for Sonakshi at this point! Hope the makers don’t rush them into a relationship just yet 

Addicted87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dancedanceRR

Yes! Completely agree! Something feels almost insincere about Rohit’s “love” for Sonakshi at this point! Hope the makers don’t rush them into a relationship just yet 

I feel that the CVs are doing this on purpose. So they can show how Rohit's feelings evolve over time. I am counting on them to show this progression as beautifully as they have so far.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Completely agree with you and as you said cvs are intentionally showing that..they cannot have rohit completely out of his past just yet..then there would be no point of raima entering and also it would look weird if his guilt vanishes in poof ...the girl is in coma which is huge....so raima has to come back in his life for him to realize a whole lot of things...his guilt has intensified his emotions for raima..which is no more love...unless that burden is released rohit will be trapped in his past....that does not make him a bad person but simply human with a conscience

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice to see you here !

Originally posted by: sun29

Completely agree with you and as you said cvs are intentionally showing that..they cannot have rohit completely out of his past just yet..then there would be no point of raima entering and also it would look weird if his guilt vanishes in poof ...the girl is in coma which is huge....so raima has to come back in his life for him to realize a whole lot of things...his guilt has intensified his emotions for raima..which is no more love...unless that burden is released rohit will be trapped in his past....that does not make him a bad person but simply human with a conscience

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=sun29]

Beautiful post. Agree with it 100%.

Love your interpretation of Rohits feelings. Really love this character and the actor and it's very important they handle this track very carefully. 

See the leads haven't fallen/realized their feeling but we are very much invested in them. Also no external plotting by villans  to separate them only their past life choices conflict with their future. How realistic/different can a show get? Thank you makers for the show till now. 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kar08

Nice to see you here !

Hi Kar...so nice to see you here☺

Addicted87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

Completely agree with you. This simply makes Rohit a human with a conscience. 

Another thing I have noticed is that all the flashbacks portray Raima as a fairly immature person. I am not sure if they keep her character the same once she starts talking but if they do, Rohit will quickly realize that the person he is today would not be in love with someone like her. And hopefully will realize that the maturity and calmness that Sonakshi brings to his life is more valuable. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So this is my take...

This adhoora sa has been manufactured, it is now being created to justify the whole push and pull with Raima that we will be subjected to. Where is the guy who held Sonakshi’s hand and categorically said “I cannot lose you, main tumhe nahi Kho sakta” Rohit went from an elevated level of closeness and proximity to slightly missing??? All becos he forgot Raima’s birthday?. This was the guy who was so open about his feelings who admitted that there is an emptiness and he is grateful for her friendship and now some sort of manufactured awkwardness post an unnecessary anger. 

To me it’s obvious that it’s a track which means the day they introduced Mai Mai (like what the heck is that name?!?) they started the regression of Rohit just so that it becomes leveled ground for him to go to Raima. 

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Completely Agree with you and I have been saying this all this while. Raima is important to the story line to underline the importance of Sonakshi in Rohit’s life. There is a clear difference in Rohit and Sonakshi’s chemistry, comfort and rapport. They are soulmates and that is what Rohit is to realise as yet.

This realisation right now is from a need to move on not because he has fallen in love and already moved on.

Hoping the track would be more interesting in the coming weeks, capturing the intricacies of relationships in a subtle yet effective manner.