Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

So this is my take...

This adhoora sa has been manufactured, it is now being created to justify the whole push and pull with Raima that we will be subjected to. Where is the guy who held Sonakshi’s hand and categorically said “I cannot lose you, main tumhe nahi Kho sakta” Rohit went from an elevated level of closeness and proximity to slightly missing??? All becos he forgot Raima’s birthday?. This was the guy who was so open about his feelings who admitted that there is an emptiness and he is grateful for her friendship and now some sort of manufactured awkwardness post an unnecessary anger. 

To me it’s obvious that it’s a track which means the day they introduced Mai Mai (like what the heck is that name?!?) they started the regression of Rohit just so that it becomes leveled ground for him to go to Raima. 

The way I view everything that has happened since he forgot Raima's birthday is that that was the day he realized that his past is becoming a blur and that he is ready to make new memories(symbolized by him wanting to mark that date on the calendar). 

Sonakshi and him became more than friends a long time ago. I guess awkwardness stems from the fact that he has now realized that Sonakshi is more than a friend to him and he is not quite sure how to deal with it. 

Im not sure if I'm reading too much into the scenes to justify his behavior but I want to believe that the writers were thinking something along these lines. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Addicted87

The way I view everything that has happened since he forgot Raima's birthday is that that was the day he realized that his past is becoming a blur and that he is ready to make new memories(symbolized by him wanting to mark that date on the calendar). 

Sonakshi and him became more than friends a long time ago. I guess awkwardness stems from the fact that he has now realized that Sonakshi is more than a friend to him and he is not quite sure how to deal with it. 

Im not sure if I'm reading too much into the scenes to justify his behavior but I want to believe that the writers were thinking something along these lines. 

I hope you are right..

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: columbia

So this is my take...

This adhoora sa has been manufactured, it is now being created to justify the whole push and pull with Raima that we will be subjected to. Where is the guy who held Sonakshi’s hand and categorically said “I cannot lose you, main tumhe nahi Kho sakta” Rohit went from an elevated level of closeness and proximity to slightly missing??? All becos he forgot Raima’s birthday?. This was the guy who was so open about his feelings who admitted that there is an emptiness and he is grateful for her friendship and now some sort of manufactured awkwardness post an unnecessary anger. 

To me it’s obvious that it’s a track which means the day they introduced Mai Mai (like what the heck is that name?!?) they started the regression of Rohit just so that it becomes leveled ground for him to go to Raima. 

You said it! Rohit’s sudden volte face is contrived & tad unbelievable. Unless he is bipolar. 

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

You said it! Rohit’s sudden volte face is contrived & tad unbelievable. Unless he is bipolar. 

Lol... His emotional stability is questionable at times!

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addicted87

Entire fandom (including me) is celebrating how Rohit has decided to move on with Sonakshi. But kuch adhoora sa hain. Sonakshi deserves all the love in the world and deserves a man who loves her unconditionally . I am yet to see that passion from Rohit.  Even though Raima-Rohit relationship is clearly just teenage love that Rohit has refused to let go off and wants to hold on it with everything he has, I want Rohit to love Sonakshi with more passion than that. And that I feel has not happened yet. 

This is where I feel Raima' entry is necessary. It is needed for Rohit to realize that he is no longer the man he was four years ago and the love that he thinks him and Raima shared is nothing close to what he has built up in his head. Only then will he realize how much Sonakshi means to him and how they are perfect for each other. 

So far the CVs have managed to show a beautiful progression of Ronaksi's relationship and hopefully they will continue to do so.  Will wait for the day Rohit realizes how crazy he is for Sonakshi!

Till then I'll make do with cute Ronakshi scenes that I will watch on repeat. 

Cheers!!

Very true...

I have marked that in flashback scene where Raima is angry that Rohit did not get affected by Tattoo guy flirting with her in front of him...and did not reacted...

But I am damm sure if such similar situation arises with some guy flirting with Sonakshi...he is going to knock him off...😅May than he will understand the depth of his Love for Sona. 

Wait and. watch...😆