Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

Everything I wanted to say and wanted to make an post on this topic with all this point but you put it well ..I don't know how babita is wrong and minni is so hurt I didn't get it as mini herself witnessed their selfishness many times ....Babita not said anything wrong plus she forgot this main point you mentioned.. I wanted to hear all this points from her too 

Even today if ashok comes with mita and their grand child and ask them to break all relation with Minni and keep them with him. Not even sukhi ji or dadu will reach mini or help if she needs ...They might think or talk about her but nobody will take any action to help her

exactly. Now since ashok dumped them and meeta went away they are clinging to mini and making babita parayi. Itna sabkuch hone ke  baad bhi they had the audacity to stay at NB's house and haq jamao on mini.  Also allow lovely to bad mouth NB and HS. socho agar hs nahi hota toh mini babes ka kya hota being homeless. Wah! Bhai wah!. Dadu stopped lovely and beeji otherwise they even objected homeless mini babes staying with gair mard. Sukhiji might be good but he is a spineless man. Even to help babita monetarily he had to hide things from lovely. But sensible babita refused help without lovelys knowledge so that later on she dosent taunt them because of money. Ashok ne inko raaste par laya but phir bhi babita gair hai👏

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rr66

this is a typical case of bahu bahu hoti hai aur beti beti. they never gave a shit abt babita rishta rakha hai toh sirf minni ke liye.. beeji ne dusri shaadi ke liye bola babita ko vo bhi sirf minni ke liye. THEY DONT CARE.. dikhawe wala pyaar hota hai na voi tha hamesha se.. i dont understand itne saal koi aapke sath rahe itni seva kare aapke in that case servant bhi family bann jaata hai.. bu these people r alag level ke selfish.. from the start of the show it can be seen what place doe babita holds in their house nd lives.. fir bolte hai ki daughter in laws behave like this.. tum khud usko apna nai maanoge toh voh kya karegi.. this is the case in every household bahu parayi hi rehti hai one way or the other.. india me bahu kam servant zyada chahiye logon ko nd then my parents ask why u dont want to marry🤔

i really felt for babita when she said everbody praised me for being a good bahu and started considering myself mahaan. Yahi toh tactics chal raha hai hamare society main. Aurat ko mahaan bana do ek pedastal pe rakho devi ka darja do aur use karo apne matlab ke hisaab se. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly I don't understand WHY are they even present there? Their presence is very irritating itself. Every time they have to bring that stupid Ashok name in conversations and their face says it all especially Biji face is always so sad that whole good feeling becomes dull and that stupid lovely is NOT so lovely. It's like whenever lively opens her mouth either it's a taunt for someone or its something bad. So why keep such Negative people around? Mini and Babita and especially that Naem bi should have NEVER invited such Selfish Khurana's!! Ashok chapter end so their chapter should End too. 

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Babita refused alimony. Though it was a wrong decision by her. But khuranas especially lovely and beeji would have considered it bheek.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t feel sad for them and their age doesn’t deserve a get out of jail free card. Old ppl can also be wrong. They even wronged meeta when they said nothing as ashok pushed her around. Beeji is the worse, we can see where ashok gets the selfishness from. Just last week she was telling NB how babita is her daughter, and then suddenly when lovely is in the picture she’s saying they have to use babita as a means to mini. They deserve to be alone for how two faced they are (mostly beeji). They won’t even have a place to stay if it indirectly weren’t for babita, and they’ve even started to turn on NB, when they said that they’ve got to put up with stuff because she’s the “landlord”, while NB isn’t even taking money from them! That’s the height of being selfish. That beeji deserves to be put in a old people’s home, where she can’t cause trouble. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deefy89

I don’t feel sad for them and their age doesn’t deserve a get out of jail free card. Old ppl can also be wrong. They even wronged meeta when they said nothing as ashok pushed her around. Beeji is the worse, we can see where ashok gets the selfishness from. Just last week she was telling NB how babita is her daughter, and then suddenly when lovely is in the picture she’s saying they have to use babita as a means to mini. They deserve to be alone for how two faced they are (mostly beeji). They won’t even have a place to stay if it indirectly weren’t for babita, and they’ve even started to turn on NB, when they said that they’ve got to put up with stuff because she’s the “landlord”, while NB isn’t even taking money from them! That’s the height of being selfish. That beeji deserves to be put in a old people’s home, where she can’t cause trouble. 

Yeah I was going to ask WHY these people are living near or with Babita? What happened to their own so called big home? Did their son told them to live out or did their daughter Lively ate their home? What happened?

I don't want to see that lovely and beeji around Babita or mini. They're too negative and too hard for to to digest on screen. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yeah I was going to ask WHY these people are living near or with Babita? What happened to their own so called big home? Did their son told them to live out or did their daughter Lively ate their home? What happened?

I don't want to see that lovely and beeji around Babita or mini. They're too negative and too hard for to to digest on screen. 

Ashok lost the business and couldn’t pay the remortgage so the house was repossessed by the bank and they all had to leave. 

It seems they only call babita “daughter” so she continues doing things for them but as we seen as soon as one of the real children comes back they treat babita like an outsider. The fact is I don’t think they see her as real family, so babita should stop thinking of them as family. They prove time after time that they’re not the parents that she thinks they are. On one hand she (babita) wants to be free of her past, but on the other hand she doesn’t want to break/forget old relationships. She needs to make up her mind 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I actually think the CVs kept the senior Khuranas around to show that what you sow, so you reap and also to show that no matter how old you are, if you are wrong, you are wrong. 

It's fine to respect our elders but when they do something wrong or unethical, it's important to point it out and not look the other way so that the younger generation also do no take on such traits. Hum bado se hi to seekte hain. 

Bade jab apna badappan bhool jaatein hein to unki izzat karna bohot mushkil hota hai. Lihaaz kar lete hain chalo, par unhein dil se pyar nahin kar patein. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i don't feel bad for khuaranas.they deserve this insult.most selfish people on earth.

bete ke liye sau khoon maaf

bahu ne zara sa kya bol diya she is sellfish ,batameez ,even they are ready to break relations with her.

honestly speaking i am not enjoying episodes so much nowdays.but yesterday babita's outburst part was good.i don't think if she stop mini for consoling khurans she did wrong.they can easily manipulate mini by using their age factor.& lovely what is said about her.ye to apno ki bhi sagi nahi hai.atkeast senior khuranas apne bete ke to sage hain.but lovely most dominating character.jise sirf apne se matlab hai.she just want control on everything & sukhi ji😆 "patnivrata pati".

overall i am glad babita finally speak out her anger ,her frustration.

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

Everything I wanted to say and wanted to make an post on this topic with all this point but you put it well ..I don't know how babita is wrong and minni is so hurt I didn't get it as mini herself witnessed their selfishness many times ....Babita not said anything wrong plus she forgot this main point you mentioned.. I wanted to hear all this points from her too 

Even today if ashok comes with mita and their grand child and ask them to break all relation with Minni and keep them with him. Not even sukhi ji or dadu will reach mini or help if she needs ...They might think or talk about her but nobody will take any action to help her

Exactly ...How come mini is shocked by hearing those words from Babita..if I am not wrong , mini herself told these words about Babita's seva to biji during that jewelry scene..The only thing that mini may got hurt was she is also somewhat related to Ashok..But that too was reassured by Babita at the end that she was/is /will be babes 1st priority..I don't know what her grandparents expect from mini,why they stopped and look at her..No problem now also Mini can maintain her relationship with them without involving Babita..It will not make any difference for khuranas , as they always want mini not Babita...