Felt bad for mini grandparents

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

It’s true they couldn’t support Babita enough, but they are trying their best now. Unfortunately they at this age are having to bear the fury of babitas bitterness which they are not used to. One bad moment is enough to distance with for them. 

Mini wanted to console them but she knew the couple is there for each other. And her babes is still unmarried hence she will need Mini. 

Am getting upset ya

They should not ruin the trio relation due to a marriage. It was then better the way it was! What was the need to get united in front of the world who won’t wait one second to bring the sautelapan.. if it’s own father, how much ever crap they speak no issues... that time child is baktameez but today coz HS asked something lovely have to interfere n become judgmental. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay I can understand if they r old now but wat about the time when they r capable of it did they support her from lovely taunts, did they think about newly wedded bride suffering without her husband or see the distance between the couple never all they think about themselves as well as their own children 

Now also they never support her either at the time of leaving the house, divorce time, suffering without money, leaving her own brother house & searching for the house, at time of lovely taunts or at time when so called society saying bad about her & most importantly at time of remarriage they were only present for Minni not for Babita 

These types of people r really hypocrite means u keep doing bad thing or nothing or expecting good from the other side of people 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I understand what you are saying but I feel they deserved it. I especially loved it when Dadu questioned her and she in turn pointed out that by watching her suffering in silence, he too was complicit. 

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't feel bad for them, they deserved it but I felt bad for Mini. What was the need to do this tamasha in front of Mini ? And how could HS even doubt Mini? if it weren't for her He wouldn't be getting married to Babita. That's just not fair. Mini has always suffered more than Babita. And Babita thinks she is the most bechari abla nari in the world. Babita didn't even let mini console her grandparents, that was mean.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khuranas, especially beeji is not worth being sad for. Reasons

1) In the initial episodes when they come to know that ashok is bringing his gf with him immediately beeji sided with ashok as saying we have to support him as he is our khoon ka rishta. At that time mini and babita are just back from mandir and overhear beeji. Minnie after seeing beeji siding with ashok forgetting babitas 17 year long tapasya and dadu mum abt this decision, made minnie immediately take her babes out of that house.

2) beeji creating a big issue out of stree dhan even after knowing minnie babitas homeless condition

3) dadu ready to break relation just because mini decided to give up khurana surname because of ashoks taunts.

4) beeji never wholeheartedly silenced lovely for her taunts.

5) beeji dadu always talked about bahu ki sewa, never giving a thought babita as a woman with wants and desires (typical indian inlaws).

6) beeji ready to separate mini from babita when they came to visit sick beeji at khurana house. Itne sivkness main bhi she was manipulating babita to leave mini with them. Not once she thought abt babitas state.

7) beeji not stopping lovely from saying that they are jhelofying naeem bees presence and when naeem bi called them for prewedding ceremony she did her mooh wakda and refused giving the reason of health issue and started with her rant of doing everything for minnies sake. Iska matlab babita ka 17years of slavery is nothing for them.

8) ashok thrown into jail for drug dealing and again useless khuranaas especially useless beeji blaming babita by saying you are taking revenge on ashok. Ashok ko court ne jail main dala tha and beeji was assuming court babita ke abba ki hai and why should babita interfere when she is already divorced and married meeta. Even here they were shameless to take money from babita

Inka list toh endess hai. Koi regret nahi hai inke liye. Aur waise bhi sukhiji ko ek hi dialogye aata hai ke lovely ji dil ki saaf hai. Saaf dil ki lovely "my foot"

PS. agar khuranas ko apne age factor yaad aa raha hai toh apni hadh main kyun nahi rehte. Koi mauka nahi vhoda babita ko neecha dikhane ka. 

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

I don't feel bad for them, they deserved it but I felt bad for Mini. What was the need to do this tamasha in front of Mini ? And how could HS even doubt Mini? if it weren't for her He wouldn't be getting married to Babita. That's just not fair. Mini has always suffered more than Babita. And Babita thinks she is the most bechari abla nari in the world. Babita didn't even let mini console her grandparents, that was mean.

consoling them will give them a chance to think whaever crap lovely mouthed is 100 percent true and mini too is with them in this.  Inko mini se beek mangvane ko bhi kabhi sharam nahi aayi. Stepfather comment ke baad its obvious that as a mother babita became possesive of her loving daughter. Even i am a single mother of a teenager and consider him mine more than my inlaws.

Jannavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

1) In the initial episodes when they come to know that ashok is bringing his gf with him immediately beeji sided with ashok as saying we have to support him as he is our khoon ka rishta. At that time mini and babita are just back from mandir and overhear beeji. Minnie after seeing beeji siding with ashok forgetting babitas 17 year long tapasya and dadu mum abt this decision, made minnie immediately take her babes out of that house.

2) beeji creating a big issue out of stree dhan even after knowing minnie babitas homeless condition

3) dadu ready to break relation just because mini decided to give up khurana surname because of ashoks taunts.

5) beeji dadu always talked about bahu ki sewa, never giving a thought babita as a woman with wants and desires (typical indian inlaws).

6) beeji ready to separate mini from babita when they came to visit sick beeji at khurana house. Itne sivkness main bhi she was manipulating babita to leave mini with them. Not once she thought abt babitas state.

7) beeji not stopping lovely from saying that they are jhelofying naeem bees presence and when naeem bi called them for prewedding ceremony she did her mooh wakda and refused giving the reason of health issue and started with her rant of doing everything for minnies sake. Iska matlab babita ka 17years of slavery is nothing for them.

8) ashok thrown into jail for drug dealing and again useless khuranaas especially useless beeji blaming babita by saying you are taking revenge on ashok. Ashok ko court ne jail main dala tha and beeji was assuming court babita ke abba ki hai and why should babita interfere when she is already divorced and married meeta. Even here they were shameless to take money from babita

Inka list toh endess hai. Koi regret nahi hai inke liye. Aur waise bhi sukhiji ko ek hi dialogye aata hai ke lovely ji dil ki saaf hai. Saaf dil ki lovely "my foot"

PS. agar khuranas ko apne age factor yaad aa raha hai toh apni hadh main kyun nahi rehte. Koi mauka nahi vhoda babita ko neecha dikhane ka. 

That's really a detailed character of both the grand parents & very well described so now who says Babita was not correct please read then say anything against Babita 

Babita should do this earlier though but thik hai dher aaye drusht aye 

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Everything I wanted to say and wanted to make an post on this topic with all this point but you put it well ..I don't know how babita is wrong and minni is so hurt I didn't get it as mini herself witnessed their selfishness many times ....Babita not said anything wrong plus she forgot this main point you mentioned.. I wanted to hear all this points from her too 

Even today if ashok comes with mita and their grand child and ask them to break all relation with Minni and keep them with him. Not even sukhi ji or dadu will reach mini or help if she needs ...They might think or talk about her but nobody will take any action to help her

rr66 thumbnail

this is a typical case of bahu bahu hoti hai aur beti beti. they never gave a shit abt babita rishta rakha hai toh sirf minni ke liye.. beeji ne dusri shaadi ke liye bola babita ko vo bhi sirf minni ke liye. THEY DONT CARE.. dikhawe wala pyaar hota hai na voi tha hamesha se.. i dont understand itne saal koi aapke sath rahe itni seva kare aapke in that case servant bhi family bann jaata hai.. bu these people r alag level ke selfish.. from the start of the show it can be seen what place doe babita holds in their house nd lives.. fir bolte hai ki daughter in laws behave like this.. tum khud usko apna nai maanoge toh voh kya karegi.. this is the case in every household bahu parayi hi rehti hai one way or the other.. india me bahu kam servant zyada chahiye logon ko nd then my parents ask why u dont want to marry🤔

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that there are 2 issues here and they are not connected with Babita.

Babita talked about her sham marriage, pain, insult, loneliness  and self worth in her 17 years of Marriage and no supported her or thought of her feelings etc.

Here she kept Mini away from it.